The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4045

Replies to This Discussion

WOW Michelle
I am floored but I suspected that he woudl die just from the title loss to love but I hate that he died!! I really liked Peter and poor Bella thinking it's her fault I fear she will reject Edward now as a way of punishing herself for Peter's death. Oh I am absolutely speechless now, well not really but wow. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Hugs
Sarah
Hi Sarah Beth - yes I was surprised that more people didn't realise from the title and the mention of tragedy in the summary that Peter was going to die. You are right on the nose about how Bella will respond to this but Edward will try to help her through it regardless of how she is with him.
Thanks for reading
Cheers
Michelle
Hi Marsha - it is always good to be taken by surprise when reading a story so I hope you don't hate me too much at the moment. Bella does need comfort now but we will have to see if she allows Edward to be the one to give it to her. Thanks for reading
Cheers
Michelle
WOW........
That is so sad and I totally didn't see that one coming. I was wonderin how you were going to get Edward and Bella together without hurting Peter and now I see. I just hope that she sees that this really isn't her fault though. And I hope she doesn't push Edward and everyone away and "locks" down. GREAT chapter!!! Awesome work!!!
Hi Peace*Love*Twilight,

It was a bit of a curveball wasn't it but that was AnahyR's intention the whole time. Bella will definitely blame herself and I think Edward isn't going to feel too good either to be honest. It will be a hard time for the whole gang. Thnaks for enjoying it even though it was so sad.

Cheers
Michelle
Ohmigod! Poor Grace!!! Poor Bella she must feel guilty about peter's death, even though she didn't have anything to do with it.
may i ask how he died? i think u mentioned it but i'm not sure. was it a car crash? anyway AMAZING CHAPTER , but sad, but still great!!! What will happen to the wedding? what will Edward say? hmm...
Update as soon as you can.
-Ginny☺
Hi Ginny Jones - it is all very sad and there will be some guilt to deal with too but at least Bella and Peter had some quality time together before he died. Imagine if they had been fighting over Edward at the time.

The next chapter will explain what happened to Peter and how Edward feels about everything. It will also show alot of teh characters reactions to what is going on.

Thanks for reading
Cheers
Michelle
WOW! Sure didn't see that coming i don't understand what the hell happened poor b and on the night of her hen night! Tight situation indeed. Cheers gal
Hi Iris N.O. next chapter is Peter's pov so make sure you don't miss it.

thank you for reading and commenting it means a lot to me!

Cheers!!!
Hi Iris,

As AnahyR said the next chapter will wnlightne you a little firther about what happened to Peter. Thanks for reading

Cheers
Michelle
I'm sorry we have messed up your emotions Paula Ruben, I can tell you are very sensitive and I'm like that. It was very difficult for me to read.

hang on and protect your emotions because it's going to be bumpy down the road now on.

thanks for reading and commenting.

Cheers!!
Hi Paula,

It was a pretty emotional ride this chapter but I really wanted Peter and Bella to have a little quality time together before he passed and Bella also deserved a bit of fun during her hen's night before we wnet and ruined it for her. sigh.
As for edward and Bella - it won't be easy for them to be together now. Having someone die will have an impact on them all.
Thanks for reading
Cheers
Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service