The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4206

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 8

EPOV - Collision

“What do you mean you’re not coming to the Bachelor night?” Jasper turned his body towards mine, his lanky figure resting against the passenger door. We were sitting in the traffic of New York City and my fingers were drumming the steering wheel incessantly. I was exasperated, not only with the traffic, but with my life in general. Up until last week I had been reasonably content with my life. I worked hard to be successful within my company, I traveled all over the world getting to see different lifestyles and I was happily single.

There was no longer anything happy about that status. I was still single but definitely not happy. Bella’s face flashed before my eyes and I shook my head to relieve myself of the image. Jesus. How long was I going to be able to put up with this crap?

“Exactly what I said Jasper. I’m not coming.” I stated flatly.

“But why? I know we’ve missed the golfing afternoon, because of my appointment, but we should be there in time for dinner and then drinks. It will be a great night. You have to be there.”

I winced at the pleading tone that Jasper allowed to creep into his voice. I knew what it was all about. Not only was he asking me to be there as someone he wanted to spend time with but he wanted me there as the voice of reason should he need calming down. It had rocked him when he had lost control only a few days ago and he was nervous that in celebrating Peter’s last hurrah as a single man he might find himself in a similar situation. I very much doubted it but the fact that he had just endured a hard hour and a half of recounting his life in the military to a complete stranger, might make him more vulnerable and susceptible to weakness. I felt selfish for not being able to give him the support he was asking for. He had just finished telling me how intense the whole counseling session had been and how he was looking forward to a night out with friends to help alleviate the painful memories he had been made to share. He wanted to be surrounded with good company and happy times instead. I couldn’t contribute to that at all.

“You’ll be fine Jasper. The other night was a one off and besides you’ll have Peter, Emmett and even dad there.”

“I’m not only worried about me Edward. Peter will be disappointed if you don’t show up.”

“Somehow I don’t think so,” I chuckled humorlessly. Jasper had no idea what had gone down between Peter and myself the day before and therefore would not understand that I was probably the last person Peter wanted to see right now.

A frustrated frown passed over Jasper’s face before he spoke. “You’ve lost me Edward. I don’t get it. Why wouldn’t Peter want you there? Did the two of you get into some kind of fight? Does it have anything to do with James’ actions yesterday?”

My mind buzzed with the numerous questions he was flinging at me. I was unsure of how to answer. Honesty had always been a key part of how we treated one another in our family and yet I found it hard to do that in this instant. I didn’t want to see the disappointment on Jasper’s face when he realized that I had overstepped the line with regards to Peter. I didn’t want to add fuel to an already smoldering fire. My continued presence was already doing that enough. One look at Jasper’s face told me what I needed to do. The truth was the only way.

“Peter is angry and upset with me and I have to say, rightly so,” I gripped the steering wheel as I explained the way I had met Bella and how I tried to ignore the attraction I felt with her. I told him how I had wanted to kill James for laying his hands on her and lastly I related how Peter had come to see me after that altercation to find out what was going on between Bella and I. Jasper remained silent the whole time and the one time I allowed myself to look at him there was an expression of dawning understanding on his face. I quickly turned my attention back to the road and the slow moving traffic.

“So you can kind of see why Peter would not be welcoming me with open arms at his bucks tonight. I have managed to find myself with a slight crush on his girl. I am lucky he hasn’t decked me yet. If the tables were turned I wouldn’t be so calm; I wouldn’t have let anyone or anything stand in the way of me being with Bella. I would have wanted to incapacitate anyone who even threatened what I had with her. He’s a better man than me.”

I waited patiently for his words of judgment and derision. Nothing was coming so I gave him my attention, only to find that he was staring at me intently. The words that left his mouth were not what I was expecting.

“You don’t actually believe that you have a slight crush, do you?”

“What? I just told you that I am hurting your best friend and you ask me that. Of course it’s a crush; it can’t possibly be anything else. Where are your words of horror that I can even look at another man’s girl the wrong way?”

“Edward. Never, ever have I seen you be anything but disengaged with girls. They throw themselves at you and you politely decline, they dress themselves up to the nines for you and you don’t even notice that it’s for you, they clamber to be the one that you finally say yes to and you ignore them. You can’t possibly tell me that you’ve opened yourself up for a crush; that you’ve let the walls finally come down for something insignificant? That is so not you. It might not be the best situation; in fact it truly sucks but the truth is I should have seen this; you’ve finally fallen in love. If I hadn’t been so engrossed in my own problems at the moment I would have. Shoot Edward; this is really bad and way beyond unfair. You deserve better than this.” Jasper was shaking his head in sympathy and the action made me seethe with unexplained emotion.

“What the hell is wrong with all of you? I have done something really, really bad. I have let myself fall for someone that I have absolutely no right to. I am hurting my friends. I am making life difficult for people I have no wish to do so. I want that woman so bad that it literally hurts to know that next week I am going to have to stand there and watch her give herself to someone else and that the person she has chosen deserves her love. I can’t fight that; no matter how much I want to and all I get from you, from Emmett, from Rosalie and even from Peter, himself, is understanding. I don’t deserve that. I should NEVER HAVE LET THIS HAPPEN.” My voice had reached a level that was uncomfortable in the small area of the car. The steering wheel bore the brunt of my anger. Jasper’s gaze did not falter.

“I don’t believe you LET anything happen Edward. And maybe the reason why everyone is so understanding is because we know you and we know that this would not have been something you would have chosen. It is beyond your control and as far as I can see you are the one who will be the most hurt. Sympathy is all we can offer you because we certainly can’t give you acceptance. Bella is with Peter and you’ve lost something before you even got it. I am so sorry bro. I can’t even imagine being in that situation. It really does suck.”

There was nothing I could say. He was right; when it came down to it, it would be me that had to live with the fact that I would never have the woman I loved. Bella and Peter would have each other and they’d get to live their lives together as if I had never existed. Regardless of the pain that the thought shot through me it also gave me some comfort. I wanted Bella to be happy. She had become important to me in such a small amount of time and all I wanted for her was that she had the life that she wanted; the one she had chosen before she even knew me. If she couldn’t be with me at least I knew she was with a good man; a person who would love her and treat her the way she deserved.

“And Bella? Does she know how you feel?”

I shrugged noncommittally and then decided to answer. “She’s not stupid so she probably realized that I wasn’t acting normally around her and after some of my actions over the past few days maybe she had an inkling, but I have never said anything to her. After Peter’s visit that might have changed though. I have a feeling he intended to confront her about it. I just hope that I made him understand that this was all me; Bella never did anything.

Talking about it made me remember Peter’s visit the night before.

I had been expecting him so when he finally banged on the door of Emmett’s apartment I was somewhat composed. I knew that the way I had reacted to James having his hands on Bella would clue Peter in that something was amiss. It had been too much. Not even he, as her fiancé, had appeared as ferocious as I had when I thought of the possibility of James harming her in any way. And then when James had suggested that Bella was a tease and cheat, I almost lost my mind with the need to get to him. Luckily Jacob had got there first because otherwise I could have been sitting in a jail cell right now.

“Peter.” I spoke with an edge to my voice as I opened the door and he quickly walked past me into the living room.”Is Bella alright?” I couldn’t help but ask even though I knew it could only make things worse.

He nodded. “She’s fine. Not hurt at all. Are Emmett and Rosalie here?” His eyes scanned the room and he appeared to be listening for any signs of life beyond the room we were currently standing in.

“No,”

Peter stood straighter and got straight to the point. I knew he would.

“What’s going on Edward?”

I didn’t even attempt to pretend I didn’t know what he was talking about. That would be entirely unfair. Regardless of everything, Peter was a friend. We might not be as close as he and Jasper were but we had known each other for years and he didn’t need or want my dishonesty.

“I didn’t know she belonged with you Peter when we first met. As soon as I realized I tried to fight the attraction. I swear.”

My explanation of the first night I met her was very much abridged. I wanted to be honest but I didn’t want him to know the full extent of it.

“She never did anything to encourage me and you have to believe me when I say that she has never ever done anything wrong. She was just herself. She is devoted to you.”

And then came the questions and the accusations and the explanations. I tried to remain calm, knowing that it was me in the wrong here, not Peter. He regaled me with proof that Bella loved him, that they knew each other inside and out, that they belonged together because they had been friends forever and they understood each other. Each and every word thrust into my heart because it was all true but a small part of me wondered if the type of love they had was truly what she deserved. They were comfortable. There were no surprises. They were dedicated. But was it enough? She should have passion and an all consuming love. I hoped to god that that was what they had and I hadn’t seen it yet because I knew that it would have been what I could have given her if circumstances had been different. I wanted Peter to be the love of her life; not a shadow of what could have been.

Finally Peter settled into a kind of acceptance. Time after time I had assured him that I was not going to try anything with his fiancé. Over and over I told him that Bella was not interested me in that way anyway; that this whole thing had been completely one sided. I offered to leave so that he would not feel threatened, even though he had nothing to feel threatened about; Bella loved him and not me. She would never do anything to ruin what they had. That made him stop and become thoughtful.

“You love her, don’t you Edward?”

I didn’t answer. There was no relevant outcome by revealing myself entirely to him. He sighed in resignation.

“I don’t know what to do with this,” His hands came up in supplication. “I trust Bella and even more oddly I trust you. I know that neither of you would deliberately hurt me but what if you can’t control this? What if you decide that you can’t live without her and that she realizes she feels the same way?”

So many what ifs…….. none that I wanted to think about.

“It won’t happen Peter. She is marrying you. I am nothing to her but a person she has just met and who has acted a bit strange around her. She chose you.”

He muttered and turned towards the door and it indicated that we were almost finished. “But that was before she met you.”

“I don’t believe it would have made any difference Peter. She loves you.” I owed him some kind of comfort since I was the cause of his uncertainties.

“But there is the possibility that she might have chosen differently.” Our eyes met and the haunted look in his eyes made me cringe. I’ve never felt so bad about anything in my entire life. “It would kill me if I thought I made her miss out on what she is entitled to”

What could I say to that? I had just been questioning exactly the same thing. I chose to stay silent and was relieved when he opened the apartment door, rather than pushing me for an insight into his girlfriend.

I was about to shut the door when he turned back to me. “Edward I hope you understand when I ask you to do your best to stay away from her. You offered to leave New York but I know you’re needed here for Jasper’s sake so I want you to still come to the wedding.” He looked down as if he was ashamed of his request but I fully understood it. He was being much better about this than I would have been. “And I am really sorry but I would prefer if you didn’t come tomorrow night. I need time to deal with this and I don’t want you involved in my life right now.”

I couldn’t deny that what he asked was more than fair so I nodded to let him know I would do what he asked. Not another word was said as I watched his dejected form walk away from me.

And that is what led to this moment in time where I sat with my brother, explaining why I couldn’t attend our friend’s bucks night and admitting to loving a girl who had won my heart by doing absolutely nothing at all.

The traffic had sped up by now and we were finally out of the gridlock that New York’s inner city provided on a daily basis. It was a relief to know that I needed to concentrate more fully on the road now that we were actually moving and Jasper allowed me the chance to stop talking about something that was painful for me to discuss. Emmett and Jasper had organized a golfing afternoon for Peter, followed by dinner and drinks at a resort on the outskirts of New York. They had booked rooms for everyone to stay overnight so that there would be no concerns of how we would all get back into town. Given that I was no longer attending, the least I could do was drop my brother off and leave him to enjoy the evening he had organized. I tried really hard not to think about Bella or Peter and how their evening had gone the night before. It was none of my concern as long as Peter had not hurt her and I had no doubt that that would never happen.

“What are you going to do now?” Jasper asked after a long period of silence.

“Drop you off and go home to Emmett’s”

“You know that is not what I meant Edward.”

“Sure sure. I am going to hang around and be there for you Jasper. They will get married and then will be off on their honeymoon. I can stay here with you until either you return to work or the end of their honeymoon; whichever comes first. I won’t be here when they get back. I don’t think I can deal with that to be honest.” I noticed that my knuckles were white with tension on the steering wheel. “I will go back to Paris and I will continue doing what I have always done – work.”

“But what if…………. what on earth was that?” Jasper yelled in confusion as we both heard the sound of metal against metal and a loud crash. In that instant we rounded the corner to find a scene of destruction before us. I slammed on the brakes as did the car behind me and Jasper and I were instantly out of our respective doors and trying to assess the carnage before us. Jaspers sudden inability to move or speak told me that he was experiencing flashbacks and I needed to get him to move.

“Ring 911 Jasper. There are people caught in that car,” I had already started moving towards the taxi that was pushed up against a power pole by a huge semi trailer. Another car was immobile beside the accident, but had obviously been involved as well, and a man groggily stepped out of his car. From where I was, I could see that he had a gash to his forehead but he wasn’t my main concern. The people in the taxi were. I sprinted over to see if there was any way of getting them out of the car and felt a presence next to me. A man from the car behind me was yelling for me to check the driver and he would see if there was any way of helping the passengers.

I tried to remain calm and detached as I examined the accident site but on closer inspection I recognized that there was no longer any way for me to do so. This was now personal because as soon as I opened the driver’s side of the cab it became apparent who the passengers were and my heart set to racing a million miles an hour.

There was blood everywhere; coming from the taxi drivers’ mouth, dripping from Peter’s leg, covering the side of Emmet’s head. The smell of it was nearly incapacitating but I had to ignore it. Three lives depended on it. I reached out for the pulse point of the taxi driver and found nothing; crap make that two lives.

“They’re on their way,” Jasper wheezed as he got to my side and then swore as he saw who the passengers were. “God no, this can’t be happening.”

“Go around the other side and see if you can open Peter’s door,” I demanded and Jasper was quick to respond. I noted that the other driver who had stopped had got Emmett’s door open but wasn’t sure what to do now.

Please be alive, please be alive.

The ashen face of my best friend showed no life at all. He had apparently knocked his head against the side window on impact if the shattered glass was any indication. The unknown man checked for a pulse.

“He’s alive, just out of it. What do I do?.” The man went to move Emmett and Jasper yelled through the broken window.

“Don’t move him. The paramedics will be here any moment. You don’t want to do any other damage. We have no idea where he is hurt.”

Jasper continued pulling at the passenger door. It was crumpled in on itself and he wasn’t having any success at all.

Peter’s groggy voice cut through the haze of panic I was experiencing as I tried to think of the best way to deal with this situation.

“Agghhhhhh… what happened? God….so….much…..pain.”

Thank god he was alive too.

I leant over the taxi driver’s body, disregarding that I was in contact with a dead body and placed myself in Peter’s line of vision.

“Peter. You’ve been in an accident. We’re going to get you out of here as soon as possible. You will be alright mate.”

His eyes seemed unfocused but he still managed to ask about Emmett.

“Emmett is behind you Peter. We will get him out as soon as we can too. The paramedics are on their way. Stay with me.”

“I can’t move my legs. They are stuck.” I looked down at Peter’s legs and saw that they were entrapped by the metal of the car having come in on itself. I could only imagine the pain he was experiencing. By now Jasper had the door open and was clutching Peter’s hand in support. “I need to get out of here. I can’t get my legs out.” Peter’s voice was now in a panic and he was maniacally attempting to move his body out from its confines.

“Stay still Peter. I know you’re hurting but someone will be here to get you out.” Jasper was the one to speak in a comforting tone. I couldn’t put any strength behind my body as I attempted to move the metal away from his legs to afford him some sort of relief.

I addressed the man in the back with Emmett. “Can you help me move the taxi driver out of the way so I can get to Peter?”

His eyes widened at the thought of moving the dead man but I shut my mind off from the idea of it and we heaved his body out of the cab so that I could have better access to Peter. As we put the man’s body down away from the accident the truck driver came to me in an absolute panic.

“You need to get them out of the car right now,” he yelled. “I am carrying fuel and the car is sparking. Any moment now it could blow.”

Every swear word imaginable went through my mind as I bolted back to my brother and our two friends in the car. “You two get Emmett out of the back. We haven’t got time to wait now.” I scurried around to Jasper and pulled him away from Peter’s side so that Peter would not hear our conversation. I explained quickly that the car was in danger of exploding and that we had to somehow get Peter out before that happened.

“Where are the emergency services?” We both knew that time was running out on us and we needed the proper people and equipment to get Peter out. They weren’t here. We had no option but to get him out ourselves.

“We can’t wait,” I breathed yet again and raced around to the driver’s side to climb back in to be close to Peter. Both Jasper and I grasped the thrusting metal crumpled over Peter’s legs and tried desperately to pull. Peter attempted to help us but his strength was limited and I could see that he was gradually losing consciousness.

“I can smell smoke,” Peter gasped through his pain and Jasper and my eyes met across the top of him. I raised my head to look towards the front of the car and sure enough small billows of smoke were escaping the bonnet.

“Keep pulling,” We continued to grapple with the mangled mess as if we could somehow get it to move. The truck driver joined our efforts but it wouldn’t budge. The car was beginning to fill with dark fumes and my throat constricted with panic as my eyes started to water. Sirens could now be heard in the distance and I prayed to god that they would get here in time for Peter.

The sparks, that the truck driver had warned us about, were now small flickers of yellow flame that were visible between the twisted metal. Frantically we continued our attempts to free Peter to no avail. The heat was becoming unbearable within the car and sweat was beading our bodies. I looked down at my hands wrapped around the pieces of metal and noticed that they were red raw; somehow I didn’t feel the pain of it but the knowledge of what it meant made me want to throw up. We were running out of time; we weren’t going to make it. As soon as that fire hit the fuel tanker we would all be dead; there was nothing we could do to stop it.

I saw the moment when Peter realized what was about to happen and I swore I saw acceptance very quickly follow the terror.

“Get out of here,” He choked and tried valiantly to push jasper away from his spot by his side. Jasper didn’t budge. “All of you get out of here.”

Jasper and I spoke at the same time “No! We’re not leaving you.” A paralyzing fear enveloped me and I had a moment of doubt. I didn’t want to be burnt alive but there was no way I could leave his side either. My mind reeled with the hopelessness of our situation. We all deserved to live!

“Jasper. Edward. Don’t do this. You can save yourselves……..” He coughed violently as if he was about to throw up. “You have to do that for me. I need you to look after Bella. She can’t lose all of us at once. Tell her I love her and to be happy. I know you love her Edward. She will be fine with you. Please, please …..leave me and……get out…..of……here,”

The burly truck driver tugged urgently at Jasper before realizing that Jasper had no intention of saving himself. He moved his arms to tighten around Jasper’s chest and pulled Jasper kicking and screaming obscenities away from the car.

Peter grasped my shirt and pulled me close to him. “Follow him Edward. Do it for Bella. She is going to need you.”

“Don’t ask me to do this Peter. I can’t leave you……. She will never forgive me….I would never forgive myself.”

With a supreme effort he clenched his teeth and shoved me backwards. “You owe me Edward Cullen. I don’t…..want ….you …….here.”

Adrenaline like I had never experienced before coursed through me.

“No! You don’t get to make that choice,” I snarled as I began to attack the metal with even more strength and determination. I felt the metal suddenly move slightly and felt a moment of triumph. “See, it’s moving we can get you out of here. I’m not leaving without you.” As I spoke Peter’s body slumped forward and he no longer appeared to be conscious. A gurgling sound came from his throat. I would get no help from him. I screamed for Jasper and the truck driver let him go so that they were almost immediately at my side. The truck driver was yelling at us to hurry up but he still remained with us as we finally manipulated the wreckage so that Peter could be pulled from its jagged imprisonment. His legs were a mangled mess, blood running freely from a number of incisions made from the metal, but at least he was free.

We staggered underneath the heaviness of Peter’s unconscious body but somehow we made it away from the car and over towards the place where Emmett lay. I looked over my shoulder to watch in horror as the car and truck exploded simultaneously, sending fragments of hot metal and balls of fire into the air and out around us. A blast of heat reached us and the shock of the explosion sent us all flying through the air before we landed in a mess of limbs on the ground. I struggled to find my feet and reached for Peter’s limp body. I could hear Jasper’s voice through the ringing of my ears but all my attention was on Peter and what I already knew to be true. Not only was he unconscious but he had stopped breathing altogether. I immediately began CPR on his body; Jasper assisting and taking over compressions when we realized that my hands were in no state to push to the correct point.

The paramedics arrived and took over in a calm and professional manner.

Emmett was transferred into an ambulance, still unconscious.

Police began to question the drivers.

The fire brigade doused the flames with their water.

Strangers looked on in horror and confusion.

Paramedics continued to work on bringing Peter back to us.

Jasper and I waited tensely for any indication that Peter would breath again………we didn’t get it.

We had managed to get him out of the explosion but we hadn’t saved him in the end.

Jasper was silent and I sobbed uncontrollably.

Because we knew……..we’d failed and Peter was gone.
OMG!!! thats is so sad!!! I really hope bella doesnt hate edward!!
Hi Amanda,

I agree that it is very sad. How Bella will react to it and Edward is what we are all wondering.

Cheers and thanks for reading
Michelle
omg i cried :(
Sorry MissLCullen for making you cry. It was very sad though.
Thanks and cheers
Michelle
new reade:r omg...my heart literally sank w/ the last two chapters...Peter passed...i was hoping that charlotte [?] came 2 the wedding to object not Peter dying...o wanna cry now...omg....poor...everyone...

on the plus side i love your story & please inform me when u update.
Welcome to the story Kristahra. I am more than happy to keep you updated and thanks for reading the story.
I love getting new readers so thanks again.

Cheers
Michelle
Thanks Tami for the encouraging words. It was very, very hard to write but I am glad that it conveyed what I wanted it to.

Cheers
Michelle
i was shocked to realize that emmett was also involved in the accident i thought it was only peter. good thing that i know emmett will be alive after the accident coz that will certainly worry me if im not sure he's going to be ok in the end..
" you owe me edward cullen"-- even in this life-endagering situation, all he was thinking was bella and her happiness and well-being. when he was saying these words his heart must be breaking with the reality he could no longer be with her and that he has to pass her on to someone who can love her as much as he can. the scene was so heart- wrenching.
i hope edward and jasper will be able to get over this. they have to realize that they tried their best to save him but sometimes things do happen and they happen for a reason. we may not understand it now but eventually time will reveal the wisdom behind every circumstances.
job well done girls!!! this is yet another wonderful chapter. u really never fail us with ur heart-piercing words Michelle. and Anahyr ur plot for this story is simply heart-moving.
Hi Missieloveannie,

Please be assured that Emmett will be ok. Thank you for feeling that this chapter was heart wrenching. It is really hard to wonder why things happen sometimes but in this case it is really horrible to think that Peter lost his life and that maybe something good will eventually come out of it for Bella. It will not be an easy road.

Thanks for your compliments. We both appreciate them.

Cheers
Michelle
omg
poor all of them
not only did bella lose her fiance' but they all lost a friend or a son
this really sucks for edward because how will bella react to him now i dont think she will blame edward for this i mean how could she edward and jasper got peter out of the car before it blew so i mean they did what they could to keep him alive
i hope that makes sense
love the story
cant wait to read the next chapter
update soon please
Hi Sherry,

Edward and Jasper really did do everything they could to save Peter but it wasn't enough. I guess the fact that they got Peter out of the car at least means that his friends and family can have real closure by putting him to rest.

Thanks for your comment and for understanding that this will be hard on everyone involved.

Cheers
Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service