The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4185

Replies to This Discussion

I love this
Practically in tears,so much loss how will they all cope

Well written, this is awesome.
Please keep me updated...
Love Effy
Xxxx
Well you've done it again a dramatic, emotional, heartbreaking and too real chapter. I can feel the pain jumping off the page the guilt that is eating Edward and Jazz, the helplessness that Alice felt not knowing how to reach out to Jazz, and the helplessness that they all felt. I am truly overwhelmed by the raw pain that you have descrivbed so well. I know that things will get much worse before they get better but I am sure that when Bella and Edward begin to heal and move forward that things will be better. Looking forward to more.
Hugs
Sarah
Hi Sarah Beth,

Everything you have said makes me believe that I achieved our goal for this chapter so thank you. It will be hard for everyone but there will be some good moments ahead as well so I hope that when we get to them you will enjoy.

Thanks heaps
Cheers
Michelle
Hi Effy,

Thnaks for reading and for enjoying it even though it makes you cry. I will keep you updated of course.

Cheers
Michelle
OMG!!!! I cant wait for you to post more!!! PLEASE POST MORE SOON. I hope Bella finds out that Edward tried to save peter!!!
Hi Amanda,

Glad you enjoyed. Bella will find out about Edward and Jasper's role in helping Peter - don't worry about that.

Cheers
Michelle
omg...i want to cry...this is...yeah...its alot to take in at once....i like the depth that you put in it...talk about feeling the pain. =[
Hi Kristahra,

Thanks for caring about this chapter and thinking that it had depth. I like that.

Cheers
Michelle
Oh Michelle!
I am so loving this story, but it is so breaking my heart. This is a scene in my ER that I have dealt with more than once unfortunately.

I always hate having to watch family mourn someone we just lost cuz we couldn't save them...it is so hard.

And to see it so vividly through the eyes of the family rather than the Medic is so heartbreaking....

I always get way too involved anyway, but this was too much almost.

I so loved how Alice placed her hands on both boys and hugged them, comforting them, but then turned to Jasper and could barely get out the words she needed to say to him about how devasated she would be should she have lost him. I am so grateful she has him to help him get through his PTSD....it is so difficult at times....

When Edward saw Bella in the hall...oh I cried....I just wanted him to be able to wrap his arms around her and comfort her...but that was inappropriate at the time...and they will get their time to talk and mourn in private I hope....

I am praying that the boys will be told what truly killed Peter and that there was NOTHING they could have done to save him but were true heros for pulling him out and giving Bella a body to mourn and say goodbye too. It is so important so I am so glad that AnahyR felt that way too....and the boys are gonna need that to carry them through the next few weeks of mourning as well...knowing they got him out and at least tried....

I cannot begin to tell you again how much Iove reading your stories Michelle and I am so glad you are continuing to bless us with such beautiful stories...

Hugs and Love my friend!

Wendy D
~#1 Stalker Fan/Beta Extraordinaire!~
TwiMom EXTREME!
Hi Wendy,

You sure know how to make a girl feel good my friend. Thanks for that.

I can only imagine how hard it is for you in the ER with the families and friends - I don't think I could do it so thank goodness they have someone like you is willing to be there for them.

The interactions between everyone hopefully shows that they will all be there to help one another. Bella is out of the loop right now but that is to be expected at this particular time. It would have been lovely to have Edward be able to instantly help her but it wouldn't work at this point.

Some more Bella and Edward interactions are coming up soon. I hope I can do them justice,

Cheers ad as always thanks

Michelle
WOW! That's all I can say about it right now, I'm still trying to rap my head around Peter dieing
Hi Sabrina,

It is a lot to take in so I am sorry about that but I promise that things will eventually get somewhat happier.

Cheers
Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service