The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4229

Replies to This Discussion

i love the fact that u actually take the effort of replying back to all our comments...You really are amazing!!

and 4 pages already!!!! Woooot!
i know you might be quite busy yourself Michelle...don't blame u for that..but then both of you write and imagine such great chapters that the wait kills...
i'll try to be patient though..:) but no promises....XD
Anyways i cant wait for the turn of events after this chapter...eeeeeeeeeeeep....m sooo excited....

take care Michelle and AnahyR :D
LOVE IT:))) post more soon please I can't wait till they get together!!!
Thanks Anabella. It will be nice when they get together but you might have to wait a while for that I am afraid. Thanks for reading
Cheers
Michelle
Thnaks for being attached to these characters tootsie200014. The next morning will be coming soon :)

Cheers
Michelle
LOVING ITT :D
keep me updated (: x
Thanks Dancing Vampire. More than happy to keep you updated.

Cheers
Michelle
I cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter
Thanks Amanda. The next chapter will have lots of interactions so I hope you like it.

Cheers
Michelle
that chapter was amazing and I hope Edward maybe can have some comfort that Bella does feel something for him. I am so glad Edward was there to save Bella from herself. I love this story
Hi Melissa,

You would think that he would be questioning what she said while she was drunk and the way she acted with him so I agree that I hope he can get some comfort out of that. Thanks for loving the story.

Cheers
Michelle
It's awesome I love it please please more!!!!!!
Thanks so much. We appreciate your love of it.

Cheers
Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service