The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4199

Replies to This Discussion

yay yay yay!!! Im so happy bella is slowly making her way:) i really am excited to see what happens! when alice said something about paris my heart like sped up! the writing is as amazing as always and thanks for keeping the love of twilight alive:)

Always Morgan!

this is my first comment :

i really love your story the idea is so appealing  to me

cant wait 4 your next chapter!

keep going :)

Loved loved loved it!!!!!  I haven't been on in a little while.  My sister had a baby!!!!!  =o)   She's beautiful!!!!!!!  Anywho, this was a great chapie!!!!  I'm sure we probably wont see another one until after the holiday, So I wanted to wish you a very Happy Christmas!!!!!!!  I hope its filled with joy and laughter!!!!!  Will be looking forward to the next chapter soon!!!  Loads of Love girls!!!!!! 

Stacie

I am speechless again. This writing, the whole story is amazing. And... I am super glad that Bella is starting to heal up. Baby steps are just the right size for that. What can I say more? Can't wait to read again.

- Ash

hi mechelle,

i know it been a long time and i dont know what to tell you other then real life happened....

i love that bella and edward talked and have come to terms with whats going on with them.. now they can take step to move on  and be friends and maybe more someday.. i know that edward wants bella to be happy and he is giving her that by being her friend and not going after her like he wants to but if he gives her some time she will come around i hope.. edward hit the nail on the head with the meadow it was the perfect place to take her at that time.. i think he knew it would help her and thats what she needed at the time.. bella is scared that she was going to lose edward so soon after losing peter that i dont think she could have delt with losing both of them at the same time but for different reasons.. it would have hurt her to much..

as always love the story

it was such a cute chapter. loved it

Well Done Ladies!!! I really enjoyed this chapter, I'm so glad that they will soon be together !!!!!  I can hope can't I.....Bella seems to be almost there................Who knows maybe they will end up in Paris together!!!.until you post again......PS I loved the meadow scene 

Beautiful as always Michelle!

You always amaze me with your wonderful stories and perfect chapters!

I can't wait to read more soon :)

Hi Michelle I must say this story just gets better and better. I love how Edward knew just what to do to make Bella feel better it was beautiful. I can't put into words how much I love your story you ladies have done a remarkable job with it. I am so excited to see what happens now as they take each day as an oppurtunity to grow closer as friends and hopefully much more. As always waiting for more.

Hugs

Sarah

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!

I am truly amazed again.  I love this chapter and am so glad that Bella is taking baby steps and Edward is so understanding.  I just love it.  Cant' wait for more and to see there friendship evolve into something more.....

WOW! Another awesome & heart warming chapter. The connection they have is just beautiful & couldn't have been wrote any better.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service