The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4183

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Katherine. It was a nice chapter to write - kind of fun because I would love to see them all respond to things in this way. hehe. Thanks for reading and more will be up soon.

Cheers

Michelle

Please hurry n write more

No probs Amanda. Thanks for reading

Cheers

Michelle

amazing chapter michelle.

you dictate this story so fluently and well structured and it really means a lot to me.

it emphazises your story and that must be the reason why this is possibly my favorite story on this site.

Please keep me updated,

and take your time. Effort and patience are more important.

xoxo--Dancing Vampire

Hi Michelle

I am not sure what I can say that hasn't already been said but here goes.....Your ability to spin a story so intricated and captivating amazes me.  You write with such detail and depth it pulls me in as if know thsee characters intimatley like my own family and best friends.  I find mysefl wondering how they are and if things will get better. I feel their every emtion love, excitment, regret and pain that ebbs like a wound that never heals.  I want to reach out and tell Bella that it's ok to love Edward and that he's the one and to reassure Edward that she'll come arouind but then I remember that it's just a story and not real that's how amazingly good your story is!!! I love this story so much and it so real and so full of real life emotions and feelings.This chapter was written perfectly as only you coul do it and I applaud you!!! I feel so close to them all and wait anxiously for the next update. I was so happy to see you back and I hope and pray that everything is ok and that you are doing well. I would randomly stop by your profile to see if you had been on but sadly no. You were very much missed and I hope you are safe and well. As always not so patiently waiting for more.

Hugs

Sarah

Hi Sarah Beth,

I love, love, love the fact that you think of it as real when you read it - that is such a great compliment. Thank you!!!!!!

I am well and feel really bad that I was not on for so long - couldn't be helped though so I am just going to move on and keep posting properly now. I do appreciate your concern though - it is nice to have such lovely virtual friends.  I am typing the last little bit of the next chapter so am about to post it. Woohhheeee. How does Edward deal with Bella running???

Thanks Sarah Beth

Cheers

Michelle

Thanks Dancing Vampire,

Writing this story is a bit of fun for me so it is really nice to know that you think of it as one of your favourites on this site - that is lovely of you to say. Will be posting soon.

Cheers

Michelle

That kiss.................It was amazing and Bella realizing that That kiss was everything............She must go to him and tell him.....  That kiss was epic in many ways and I loved that chapter.  I am looking forward to the next.  It was so worth the wait for That kiss.  Your words made me feel the passion between them and the electricity and tension building up to That kiss.  I love you and I love this story.  I loved THAT KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Melissa. I thought everyone would like them kissing but it is just so nice to know how much. Thanks for commenting on it so positively. They are getting closer and closer now so something will have to give soon don't you think?

Thanks again for always reading and commenting

Cheers

Michelle

she ran. the girl ran! u dont run after a kiss like that. grant i understand the whole Peter thing but dang it. ooo i almost placed many curse words. did edward really get an emergency call? i mean really? did he? at a time like that....omg im so idek....great ch though

I am hearing you Kristahra - how bad would it be to run from a kiss like that from a person like Edward. I am shaking my own head in distress but you know me I have to have these little moments so they getting together is that much sweeter later. lol

Edward's chapter next - hope you like it

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Angel Elizabeth Volturi,

I do apologise for making him leave but remember she ran from him - that would have to hurt and work is calling so it will be another thing for them to counter. 

I hope your dad is better now and that you are feeling happier. My thoughts are with you. Look after yourself and keep enjoying the story.

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service