The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4205

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Tootsie200014. I totally get what you mean about the touch. It happens to em as well - I get to read teh stories I want and then I can't leave a message to tell them how I've liked it. Thanks for enjoying what has happened so far. They are getting closer which is lovely.

Cheers

Michelle

I absolutely love this story. I wish you would update more often. I'm hardly on this site anymore but I always come back and check every other day to see if you've updated. I hope she finds out soon what Peter told Edward before he died maybe that will help her to make up her mind sooner. I cannot wait til your next posting.
WOW!! Thank you Ladies!!! WELL DONE!!! Michele I'm happy they finally got a chance to talk & work everything out...........I like when Jasper walk in on them in the kitchen............I liked the heart to heart Angela & Bella had...............awwwwwwwwwwwww I just loved the ENTIRE chapter.......................................until you post again

Hi Robyn,

It is great that there were so many bits that you enjoyed. I thank you for that.  I will try and post as soon as possible.

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Lillian. Thanks for loving the story. I am sorry I can't update more often when I know you're waiting for the next chapter. It is quite hard to get them out as it is. Hope all is well with you.

Ceers

Michelle

yay!! That was superb!! for me it's the best chappie.. Bella no longer whinny about kissing Edward.. That was so cute.. Hoping for you next post..

hugs and kisses ♥

Hi DaZzLEr priNcesS.

Bella was definitely better about this kiss than the previous one. It was nice to write them a little bit lighter for a change.

Thanks for always being here to read and comment.

Cheers

Michelle

I am so super excited about this story and I can't wait for the next chapter.  It is so sweet how the love between them is growing and I just want to read more.  You are fantastic!!!!!  I love how Bella finally gets the light bulb and doesn't feel all guilty.  She cant deny the attraction between them.  Love it

Hi Melissa. 

Thanks for your excitement. I have had fun writing their gradual love for one another.

Appreciate you reading

Cheers

Michelle

Hiya, I am hoping to post again tomorrow. I hope you enjoy it when it comes.

Cheers

Michelle

luv it!!!! update soon....

Thanks Ashley. Hopefulyl tomorrow will be the update.

Cheers

Michelle

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service