The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4043

Replies to This Discussion

Thnaks so much Charmie. It is really nice to hear that the girl has been woken up within you - it is lovely to dream of a happy, romantic relationship. We all do it. I will definitely let you know if more is coming but I think I will take a break for a bit.

Cheers

Michelle

I love hearing about your life Tami - you've done so many things and have an awaesome hubby and family so go ahead and let me know......I enjoy it. Thanks for enjoying Bell and Edward reunion. I am so happy you liked those particular words because I really struggled for him to say the right thing to her without it being the same thing over again.

Epilogue up soon!

Cheers

Michelle

PS - I am reknown for not having my cell phone on. My husband actually rings my friend's phones if I am out with them.

love it

*tries to hold back squeal*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

*fails miserably*
Oh my god!! This was the last chapter and it couldn't have been better.

MICHELLE!!!!!! I.LOVE.YOU

When the chapter started and when Bella just saw those 23 missed calls, I was like, "CRAP! Now what??"And then the way you showed us all the angst that was driving Edward, Alice and Jasper crazy, it was soo real. I could actually feel myself holding my breath when Bella was going through each message. And when Edward said he was leaving, I was on the verge on spilling tears sitting infront of the pc in one of my college departments. Seriously!!! 

And Bella running to the airport, I could imagine the movie playing infront of my eyes.I could feel her panic, her pain, her tension, restlessness, just every emotion that she felt was pouring out of me too. I couldn't believe when Jasper told Bella that Edward had left. It was like a punch on your face. Like you'd just fall off the chair you were sitting on! I couldn't believe that it would end like this.but then there was the thud and I could actually visualize Edward's incredulous look. :D

And then finally they confessed their love to each other! Woot! Go Edward and Bella! woooo-hoooo.And then Bella took the final big step of moving to Paris, with Edward!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

Best ending ever! xDDDD

I wish there could be more, but well, you're gonna be posting an epilogue, so..I'll try to be happy with that.:)

Amazing story Michelle

.Great Work!

<3 ya.

Hey Michelle,

All I can say is wow. It's clearly positive to me that this chapter is going to be my favorite. I loved how crazy everyone had been, then Bella just left her phone in the car. And... then she cried, I wanted to cry too, I so badly wanted her to tell Edward that she loves him. And... yay, she told him... Oh... the kisses were again, described perfectly. U know, reading your story is like reading my favorite book. I cry, I laugh, I smile and... I feel like I am inside of this story or watching it in my head, as a movie. Can't wait to read epilogue, I already know that it is going to be fantastic.

- Ash.

Hi Ash,

Your compliments always put a huge smile on my face - you know just what to say to make a girl feel good about what she has written. I am so very happy that you enjoyed this chapter so much. It was really nice to write them coming together completely with no interruptions etc. Epilogue will come as soon as real life gives me some time to write. :)

Thanks for being such a great supporter.

Cheers

Michelle

Holly Goodness that was what i have been waiting for, well what can i tell you lots of tears and i just loved it sooo much. i really dont want it to end its making me really sad thinking about it. if you really end this i hope you write something new soon because i love your stories. this one is my favorite so far!!!!

<3 Always Morgan

Hi Morgan,

I had lots of tears too and I have to admit that whilst I was writing the parts where ERdward was trying to contact her I was actually getting a bit tense even though I knew I intended to get them together in the end. How funny is that? Thnaks for always supporting this story and me as a hobby writer. I have really enjoyed reading your comments after every chapter.

Cheers

Michelle

Ive been sooo looking forward to the epiloge hope its up soon!!!

Baby you made me cry with this exciting chapter!!!

I don't even know what to write, I just want to tell you (once more) how amazing you are!!!

I STILL SAY (AND MANY WOULD BACK ME UP) THAT YOU SHOULD WRITE A BOOK!!

I love how you wrote this story, I can't ever tell you how grateful I'm for this.

xoxoxoxooxoxo

Cheers Michelle!!!

Hi AnahyR - it is so good to have you back on here. I am very very happy you enjoyed what I did with this chapter - I got them to Paris for you ;) Only the epilogue left - how sad but thanks for letting me write this story for you - the idea was special and I hope I did it justice.

Cheers

Michelle

AnahyR, I just want to thank you so much for choosing this wonderful woman to team up with!!!!!  You two have written a story that I wish was a real book so I could put it on the book shelf with my Twilights and Harry Potters!!!!  I love love love it!!!! 

Loads of Love, Stacie

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service