The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4229

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robyn,

Thanks so much for always supporting the stories that I wrote and giving me such positive comments each and every chapter. AnahyR had a great idea and I did my best to make it the way she saw it but I have to admit I am a little nervous about how she will see the way I ended it given that that was my idea and I knew some people would be upset that I killed them off. ( In a nice way though I hope.) I cried whilst I was writing it particularly when Rosalie passed - that was hard but like Bella said at eighty five you are used to the concept of death and I couldn't see them all getting through every aspect of life together right to the end. 

Thanks, thanks thanks!!!!!!

Cheers

Michelle

ohh my God..thats soo...

no i cant even put it into words..

thats the best epilogue i've ever read ..the idea of it is brilliant....hey!!!...u got me crying!!!

but edward is dead??? a life without edward is like a life without ..EVERYTHING...!!

Michelle..i am trully honest when i tell u that this is the best.most amazing fanfiction...no not even fanfiction   i call it an amazing WORK.. and i repeat it again if u ever decided to publish it or anyother i would gladly do what it takes to put my hands on it...!!

but wasnt it cruel to leave bella all alone in the world i mean her being the last to pass out??

anyway u know better!!!!...rosalies death was totaly unexpected..!..u know what i cant even imagine emmettt as a decent serious oldman!!! i just cant!!..

i thought they'd pass all their lives in paris..

.that was UNEXPLAINANBLE!!!!!

thank you .. i really mean it...

and I KNOW I'M GREEDY ASKING U THIS.. but plz would u plz post another chapter of their  life in paris back to those first years??or any important events in paris??if its possible?pleaase! 

i'd really appreciate it ..

in the end and i hope it wont be my last comment ..(u probably got borred reading all this but i'm trying to tell u how i really love this fanfic and your effort in writing a perfectly writtin one).wish u uccess and happiness...

if u ever wrote newfanfictions plz tell me!..i've alreay started reading the heart is a bloom and i love every part of it but to be honest i loved LOSS TO LOVE  way too much!!

god bless u and be with u ...

your ..(devoted ...fan if u pleas!!)

monica  ezzat...<3

Hi Monica,

High compliments from you my friend but I am used to that because you have been an amazing support throughout all the chapters and your kind words always make me feel like I am doing something right. I know this was a different way to end it but I wanted to try something that wasn't the regular wedding, live happily ever after but still show that that was exactly what they did - have a long and wonderful life together. I also wanted to show that Bella really couldn't go without Edward because she loved him so much.

I can't promise you anything at the moment because as you know I haven't been one hundred percent lately and it is really hard to just function in normal life let alone trying to get time to sit down and write but I will try to do an extra little bit about their life in Paris just for you ( and all the other friends on here who have been so great)

I hope you like The Heart is a Bloom - I have a huge soft spot for it myself.

Thanks you so much for your enthusiasm and for always bringing a smile to my face!!!

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Tootsie,

Thank you, thank you. I am really happy to know that you felt the emotions of the chapter as I wanted them to be felt. I won't be writing for a little bit I think but I am enjoying helping you out with yours ( even though I'm not having to do much :)

I know the epilogue was not what most people were expecting but I really wanted to do something a little different. I couldn't imagine Bella lasting long after Edward passing so I thought this was a fitting end for her.

Again thanks for everything and I am really looking forward to seeing the next chapter of Love Put Together - it has me enthralled :)

Cheers

Michelle

completely and utterly amazing ... u r really talented ... this story was wow ... that all i can say wow and amazing

Thankyou Cierra. I can not tell you how nice it is to hear such positive words about the story.

Cheers

Michelle

That was amazingg! My eyes were watering the whole time. You are an amazing writer and I hope that if you decide to write another story you will send it to me. You have unbelieveable for writing. This is one of my favorite stories on this site, all of your stories are.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for everything nice you said about me and the way I write. I have really enjoyed working with AnahyR on this story and hope that I did well by her ideas. I apprecaite your ongoing support

Cheers

Michelle

:*   :)

OMG !!!!! I have to take a moment here to organize my head!

first of all, I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WORDS TO TELL YOU HOW AMAZING YOU ARE, AND I'M SO BEYOND TRILLED YOU NAMED ONE OF THEIR GRANDCHILDREN AFTER ME (that is really pretentious) !!!

I  seriously can't thank you enough, I don't have the words in English nor Spanish, I have to take a few breaks reading this chapter because it was too much for me to handle at the same time, with that I realize how hard it must have been for you to write!

I wish I could travel all they way where you are and give you the biggest of the hugs, YOU HAVE MADE THIS MORE THAN PERFECT!!!!!!

I have been reading all the comments and you can see that I'm not the only one who thinks you would do amazing as a writer, YOU ARE MORE THAN AMAZING WRITER MICHELLE!!!!

Thank you for give life to my ideas, to turn my draft into such a beautiful story!!!

you are very dear to me Michelle, and I seriously wish I could give you a hug right now.

I hope you give us the chance to read your amazing stories, and you keep writing!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH. GRACIAS, GRACIAS, MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS!!!!

XOXOXOOXOXXO

CHEERS, TO ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS I KNOW

Hi AnahyR. I had to get your name in there somehow and what better way than with their granddaughter who was right there supporting her til the end. lol. Thank you so much for having such a heart warming story to tell and for allowing me to be the one that brought it to life for you. I found it an emotional ride and I know sometimes people were frustrated with how long it took Bella and Edard to get together but I really felt that they needed to be respectful of Peter as well.He was a good guy also.

I am more than willing to take your hug all the way from over there - thanks for your consideration:)

Thanks for the support and the kind words. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with you.

Love ya

Cheers

Michelle

A wonderful story..I can't help but feel so contented and filled with glee when I finally read your epilogue. You are such and amazing writer, Michelle.You have awaken the lady in me, a lady that dreams of having her own Edward.

I am hoping that in the near future you will write a new one. Please tell us if you have, okay? Thanks for being such a great writer. God bless you.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service