The Twilight Saga

Sometimes love just can't be denied - no matter how untimely it hits us. Sparks fly between Edward and Bella the very first time they meet; problem is that Bella is already committed to another. See how the two of them deal with their unspoken attraction and how a tragedy could bring them closer together or push them further apart.

This story is being worked on by both myself and AnahyR whose ideas are the basis for all chapters. We hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your opinions through your comments. AnahyR will also be doing this story in Spanish so for those of you who are Spanish speaking you will also have access to this at some stage. I will put the link here once it is done.

Previous stories of mine you might be interested in:

The Heart is a Bloom:  Is fame worth it? A different take on the characters of Twilight and how they met. Edward is a famous musician who has a past demon that is about to catch up with him. Unfortunately it is just as he has met the woman of his dreams.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/the-heart-is-a-bloom-now?gr...

No Choice: Edward returns to Forks to fight for a hurt and angry Bella. Not such an easy thing to do in this story. This is set after the Cullens have been away for quite a few months but before Bella makes the decision to cliff dive.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/no-choice-...

Thanks to Sasha for this gorgeous banner - We can't thank you enough.

And thanks to Manda for this one too!! Love it.

Chapter 1 - Friendships                                             Chapter 2 - Interactions

Chapter 3 - Denying Attractions                                 Chapter 4 - A Friend in Need

Chapter 5 - Realizations                                            Chapter 6 - Truths

Chapter 7 - Peter                                                      Chapter 8 - Collision

Chapter 9 - Aftermath                                                Chapter 10 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 11- Drowning Sorrows                                   Chapter 12 - Waking Up

Chapter 13 - Baby Steps                                           Chapter 14 - Friendship?

Chapter 15 - Flight                                                    Chapter 16 - Acceptance

Chapter 17 - Getting Closer                                       Chapter 18 - The Good and the Bad          

Chapter 19 - In These Arms                                      Chapter 20 - Accusations

Chapter 21 - Coolness                                             Chapter 22 - Candid

Chapter 23 - Broken Silences                                   Chapter 24 - At the Heart of it

Chapter 25 - Uncertainties

Views: 4199

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the high praise Lisa. I hope you get the opportunity to read my other stories too :)

Cheers

Michelle

Hello Michelle,

Thank you once again for breath-taking and heart-warming story. This is your 3rd fanfic that Ive read and they just keep getting better and better ;)

Thank you for sharing this beautiful journey with us...

Much love...

Malika

Hi Malika,

It was an absolute fun time to write this story for you all because everyone is so positive and gives such lovely feedback. Thanks so much for enjoying the story ( even the sad bits) I appreciate that you take the time to let me know what you think in each story.

Cheers

Michelle

Word to all never read at work. Michelle I have not cried in a long time and you made me cry and  at work too. I can't believe my Edward, Rose Alice, Jasper died. Hello you should have end it at the wedding, no more sad stories PLEASE or any Cullen dieing please. I still love you, no sad tears just happy ones.

She always makes me cry! And this story had me doing it more than once, but the ending were such happy tears!  

A perfect life, we all should be so lucky!!

Hugs!

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for that - I am glad that you got the happy tears as well as the sad ones. I would love to have a long and fulfilling life with my partner such as they got to do, even though in reality things will come up to test us, it's still nice to know that life can be happy anyway.

Cheers

Michelle

Oh I am so sorry Alextraviolet. I know it wasn't the normal happily ever after but I really wanted to show that their life had been full and fulfilling and how they had been always there for one another through thick and thin. I kind of liked the idea that they went onto the next part of their existence very close together. If I write anymore I will try very hard not to have any Cullens die just for you because I don't want to upset you anymore. :)

Thanks for your input and for enjoying the story even through the sad bits.

Cheers

Michelle

I had to swing by and tell you how much I absolutely loved this story and the ending was so perfect! I can only hope that Brad and I come close to ending the way they did....in love, happy, fulfilled with our children and grandchildren?!
I got goosebumps the entire time I read this and again now just commenting..I know...Nerd!

I never get tired of your writing and so look forward to your next project! You better let me know as soon as that happens girlfriend!

Hugs!
PS: Hope you are feeling better too!

Yep! I’m pimping as usual!

There is a contest of original fan fiction that has really caught my attention…one because I am helping a friend with her story and two, because this other story really sucked me in! Remember that this is a contest and this is the same place our wonderful CLP got her story “Supernova” published, so read, enjoy and comment!

The Arrangement by KareBear1965: http://www.thewriterscoffeeshop.com/library/viewstory.php?sid=4627&...

The Shaletan Code by ELF and Lefty: http://www.thewriterscoffeeshop.com/library/viewstory.php?sid=4686&...

Wendy D
~#1 Stalker Fan {#1Beta}~
TwiMom {BDB Addict, True!}

Hi Wendy,

I have absolutley no doubt that you and Brad will have that long and happy life together because the two of you are so loving with such a loving family. He's always there to support you and you do teh same for him. Thanks for enjoying this story and even the different way I ended it. I really wanted to show how much the two of them loved and lived :)

I am feeling so much better thanks. I wish that you were too - it breaks my heart when I see that you are still experincing so much pain. Look after yourself.

Thanks for always supporting me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Michelle

This should be published! Just have to change the names of course . ;) . Love iiit !

Thanks Ashleigh. That is a lovely thing for you to say. I am glad you enjoyed it. Hope you pop over and see my other stories too :)

Cheers

Michelle

LOVE IT

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service