The Twilight Saga

What if Bella was imprinted on in New Moon by Embry?? What would happen???

This starts on page 329 in New Moon.

“Embry got in and started the engine while Jared leapt agilely into the bed. As soon as his door was closed, Embry muttered to me….” –New Moon, Stephenie Meyer

This isn’t exactly how it goes; there is no dot, dot, dot.

Preface

I knew what was happening, but instead of feeling the pain I felt the break of a thousand hearts. My life was over, done and it was all because of one stupid mistake that I made.

New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight Movie and New Moon Pictures.
New Moon Pictures
Create Twilight Movie and New Moon Pictures.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Chapter one-BPOV

Embry was about to mutter something to me as he closed his door. But he suddenly froze as soon as he looked into my eyes. Right in that second something happened, but I didn’t know what. Without even thinking about it, I put my hand in his. His hand enclosed mine, and with his warm, strong hand holding mine I felt safe.

As I stared into his eyes I felt something like love, but more powerful. We just stood there staring into each other’s eyes, yet it was romantic in a way. We stayed staring into each other’s eyes for a few minutes, but after a few minutes, Jared finally decided to turn around and see what was taking so long to get going. As soon as he saw us staring at each other with love in our eyes he swore.

“S***!” he basically yelled. “Embry, you didn’t! Jake’s gonna kill you. You know how much he liked her! Hey, dude, why don’t you let me drive.” Jared said after no one interrupted him or answered him. Then Embry looked away and turned the key in the ignition.

“No, I got it.” He said, sounding just a little bit embarrassed.

“You gonna tell her Embry?” Jared asked, being a bit nosy if you ask me.

“Ya bro, once we get to Emily’s.”

“Wait one second. What are you going to tell me?” I decided it was time to say something.

“Nothing to worry about at the moment. You will find out soon enough though.” Embry said it in a reassuring way. I didn’t like being so in the dark. It made me feel all lonely again.

Right then the car started moving. Embry was trying to push my truck over 50, but it wasn’t too happy. It was making a weird sound every time he tried.

“Careful now.” I keep saying, “This truck is ole enough to be your grandfather.”

“Barely.” Jared murmured to himself, though we all could hear it. The whole ride to Emily’s was longer then I thought. It only felt longer though because there was a big secret that I didn’t know about.

After 5 minutes though we got to a little clearing in the thin woods. In the center there was a small, little, gray house. In the window boxes there were flowers growing. The paint was fading, yet the house seemed very homey and welcoming. Embry pulled the truck over to a little area off dirt, where there was another car. A newer truck, which had a shiny, black coat of paint.

Embry then cut the engine and got out. I opened my door and hopped out of the truck also. Jared jumped out of the back and ran right to the door.

“Mmmmm…….Emily’s cooking breakfast!” Jared exclaimed excitedly.

We then walked through the door of the house. Inside was set up similarly to Jacob’s house. As we walked through the door I could smell blueberry muffins. I also saw a beautiful, young woman cooking in the kitchen. For a second, I thought the reason that Sam didn’t like you staring at her because she was beautiful, but when she turned to say hello to us I saw the reason why.

The right side of her face was scarred from her hairline to her chin by three lines. One put half her mouth in a grimace, even though the other side of her face, and smile were beautiful. She then noticed me behind the two large boys.

“Well, who we have here?” She said in a melodic voice.

“I’m…” I started to say but was interrupted by Embry.

“Bella Swan, Jake’s friend.” He said my name with such love, I was overwhelmed.

“Of course Jacob would find a way around the rules. He always does.” Emily said adding a laugh at the end. “So you’re the vampire girl, I take it?”

“Yes.” I answered, “You must be the werewolf girl then.”

She, Embry, and Jared all laughed. “I guess I am” she said.

“Oh Emily, Jacob, Sam, and Paul are gonna be a little late.” Jared added.

“Oh no. What happened this time?”

“Well, you see Bella here sorta took Paul by surprise this morning.” Jared explained.

“Ah Paul, what are we going to do with him. Well I hope they don’t take to long because I was just about to start making the eggs. But either way they will be gone in five seconds.” Emily said with a laugh.

“That’s right Emily. We won’t let anything go to waste.” Jared and Embry said together with a laugh.

They then both went over to the plate with the muffins and stuffed like three in their mouths at a time. I took one and started to nibble around the edges of it. I noticed Embry staring at me with love in his eyes and apparently so did Emily. She looked taken by surprise.

“Oh no, he didn’t did he?” Emily asked.

“Oh yes he did. He is a bad boy.” Jared said with a laugh. I knew they were talking about me and Embry, but I was to busy staring in Embry’s eyes that I hardly paid any attention to them. But Embry did hear them so he started to speak.

“Bella, we, um, need to, um, talk privately.” Embry said it with a self conscious tone.

“Um, sure, let’s go talk.” I said hesitantly. I had no idea where this was going but some little, tiny voice in my head told my that my life was about to dramatically change.

I got up and started to walk towards the door. I didn’t hear Embry get up, but I knew that he was close behind me because I could feel his presence.

Hey, so could you guys tell me what you think of it. I wanna know if it is good enough to go on with. Please comment on it and tell me what you think please. I will also add the Cullens in it later in the story.

Views: 607

Replies to This Discussion

pls continue...
please write more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
write more soon please
AHHH OMG LOVE IT. CAN U PLZ KEEP ME UPDATED
YES!!!!! WOO HOO:) THREE CHEERS!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! FINAllY AFTER THE LONG WAIT I AM FINALLY POSTING MORE!!!! I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THERE PATIENT AND THAT I WILL START UPDATING ON A WEEKLY BASIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CH-7
BPOV

I slowly walked back inside, feeling like crap. Jacob left and who knows were he went. He was keeping his promise to me that he would never hurt me, but I felt that I had broken that promise by hurting him inside.
I suddenly hurt thunder over head so I started to quickly run inside. As I walked in the door, everyone looked at me. I could feel the tears slowly rolling down my checks.

“Oh honey, it’s okay. Jacob will come around, don’t worry he’s got to.” Emily said while wiping away the tears on my cheeks.

“Don’t worry, Jacob’s got to come around. We’ve been best friends for years, he will get over it.” Embry said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I hope so.” I said quietly.

“Well, since Jacob’s gone for the time being there is only four of us, so Embry you and Jared can be off duty for a couple of hours, and me and Paul will do patrol. Why don’t you go and hang out at the beach with Bella for a couple of hours.” Sam ordered.

“Can we have breakfast first, I’m starving.” Paul announced.

“Sure,” Sam answered.

Breakfast took around an hour, but Paul and Sam left for patrol sooner. Slowly everyone started leaving having things to do and places to be. Jared went off to Kim’s house, and Paul and sam were on patrol, so me and Embry decided to go down to the beach to have a little picnic.

“Wait one second,” Emily said as we were walking out the door, “Bella, there is no way you are wearing that outfit to the beach.”

“Emily,” I moaned, “I just put it on an hour ago!”

“It doesn’t matter! Now come!” Emily quickly started to pull me down the hallway, then through me into her little make up chair. She quickly put on water proof make-up, and then curled my hair, putting an unnatural yellow looking paste into my hair. Then she dragged my into her closet and quickly pulled out an outfit. She through me a Kate Coal bag, with white patent wedges, the necklace Embry gave me, and a long green dress, with criss-cross straps. She then spun me around to face the mirror.

“Um, Emily I’m going to the beach, not a party.” I said shocked.

“Uh, honey, now that you’re part of the family I will never let you go to a party looking like that.”

“Well, I’m gonna go now.” I quickly walked out of the room as fast as I could in the heels, wanting to get out the door as soon as possible. I grabbed embry’s hand as I was running out the door pulling him behind me and heading for the beach

“Woah baby, in a rush?”

“I just want to get out of here before Emily decides to change my outfit again. Do you have the food emily packed?”

“Don’t worry babe, it’s all right here.” He said as he patted his basket. “what’s in the bag anyways?”

“You know, a bathing suit, flip flops, sunglasses-if the sun comes out, lip gloss and of course sunscreen.”

“You do know we’re just going to the beach for a picnic, right?”

“Of course I do Embry, but apparently Emily doesn’t. now c’mon, I’m driving!”

“No, I have a better way.” Embry said with an excited smile. “here take the food and stay right here I will be right back.” Then he started running towards the woods. “don’t forget to close your eyes!” I quickly closed my eyes and waited for him to return. I was sccared silly though when I didn’t hear him return and I opened my eyes to see a large wolf.

“What the F***!” I shrieked, as the large wolf nudged me. “Geese Embry you scared the crap out of me. I’m gonna guess though that I’m supposed to ride on your back.” I struggled for a few minutes to get on his back, and as soon as I was situated he speed off into the woods as I shielded myself behind his large dog head. It seemed like not even a minute had gone by when I opened my eyes and found myself on the beach. Embry quickly slid me off his back and ran back into the woods. A minute later he came running out of the woods back to his human self.

“What do you think?” he asked excitedly.

“that was definitely something. Now follow me, I see a good private spot.” I grabbed his hand and started pulling him to the other side of the beach. The spot I settled in was about 5 ft from the water and right near the woods and the tide pools. I always loved to look at the tide pools. I quickly set down the blanket and set up lunch.

“Woah, who’d Emily pack for? An army. She does know we’re just two people. Right?”

“Ya, except for the fact that I eat a ton. No lie. Now I think you get the turkey and cheese, and mine are the roast beef sub, ham and cheese, and the peanut butter and jelly. And we have a water and two cokes. And some watermelon, yum!”

“Don’t forget dessert! I also packed 2 cookies, which apparently won’t be enough!” I said while laughing as Embry dug into his sandwiches. I ate my sandwich in about 5 minutes, at the same time that Embry finished his 3. I decided that I would go swimming. I looked through the bag for a bathing suit and pulled out the skimpiest thing I had ever seen. I looked like a normal bikini, but I knew that it would be showwing a lot of skin.

“Geesh, could Emily have packed me any thing skimpier?”

“What?”

Sorry it isn't the longest, but the next chapter i promise will be longer!! Sorry about the jr. cliffhanger!!! Please comment, and thank you so much for all of your support and patient! it means a lot to me!!!

UPDATE SOON!

--KITKAT

are you going to post any more? i really like this story!
write super soon pliss
post more please
oooo
more plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
post moreplease like soon keep me updated please
LOVE IT
POST MORE

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service