The Twilight Saga

Love is pain

Chapter 1

Bella's pov

I was sitting in the cafeteria with my hood on, Angela, Erik, Jessica and mike were all siting at the table with me talking to each other, I was silent,

Ever since Edward left me for Tanya, I felt numb, like I have no feeling now

The rest of the Cullen’s were sitting at their table, even though Edward and I broke up, they stayed in Forks

But now they ignore me, or glare at me like a piece of trash, but i didn’t care, they would always be family to me.

Edward and Tanya were absent today; I shuddered at the thought of what they could be doing right now.

Angela was looking at me with concern, I was getting sick, I never felt well now

"Bella are you ok" Angela asked, all of my friends eyes were on me now, and from the corner of my eyes I could see the Cullen’s head snap in my direction, they were paying attention.

"I’m fine Ang” i paused" it’s just a fever" I said while covering up a cough

"Maybe you should go home Bells, you don’t look good” Jessica said with a concerned face

"No, I feel fine "I said, then there was a pain in my head, I laid my head on the table the chill helped out a little

"Plus ill miss out on all the class work" I told them my head was still on the table, my eyes were closed

"i can get the work for you" Erik said

"Ya Bella, you need to go home" Mike said from across the table

"But ....... "I was cut off by Angel

“Don’t worry Bella, I’ll go to all of the classes’ and help Erik get the work" she told me

"But I don’t think I can drive home" I paused" unless you want me to get into a car accident" I said

I sat up in my chair leaning my head against Eric’s shoulder, he pat me on the bake and Angela, gave me a concerned look

"Why don’t you call Jacob Black" Angela said I could see the Cullen’s eyes narrow in my direction now, some were even glaring.

Ever since I and Edward broke up, I have gotten closer to Jake; we were best buddies now,

But a couple weeks ago, he stopped hanging out with me, because he was sick, he had mauno or something

" I don’t know Angela" I said

“Just try Bella” she said while handing me her cellphone, I signed

I took her cell and dialed Jacob's phone number.

It took a while but he finally answered the phone

"Hello" Jacob said

"Jake Hi its Bella" I said in a low whisper

"Bella, are you ok, what' wrong" he asked concerned

“Jake, I don’t feel well could you come and pick me up at school. I don think can drive home" I said my eyes closed again, the headache was getting worse by the mint

"I’ll be right over Bells hold on" he said ,and then the line was gone

I hung up and gave the cell back to Angela

"Is he coming "she asked

"He coming” I said while cuffing

Erik hit my bake slightly, and I put my head on the table again, wishing for the pain to stop

A couple mints later I heard the cafeteria doors open up, and there was a high pitched laughter Tanya and Edward

Every time I saw theme, they were Kissing, hugging, or snuggling, It would kill me inside, but I ignored the pain

They went over to the Cullen table, as soon as they saw Tanya and Edward a smile grew on their face, I remember when that used to be me, I signed and drank more water.

The cafeteria doors opened up again, this time there were three footsteps,

I looked over to see that it was, Jacob, Quil and Embry

They all looked different there hair was cut short, they had an identical tattoo on their arms

I could see that they were now taller, and more build, all of the boyish fetchers where gone

Which was replaced, by a teenage boy or young man’s features.

Jake looked 18 or 19, so did Quil and Embry

They walked towards our table; everybody in the cafeteria was staring at theme. And the Cullen’s including Tanya was glaring at them, what was there problem. They didn’t do anything bad

Erik helped me up, and I walked over toward Jake and his friends

"Bella I missed you "Jake said while giving me a hug around the waist he almost picked me up

He felt worm and safe, which was good, because the cafeteria was freezing me to death

He pulled away, and then Quil and Embry gave me a hug

"Dang Bella you look like Hell" Embry said, Quil shoved him playfully and apologized

"Sorry Bella my friend is an Idiot” Quil said with a smile

I laughed just a little" come on; let’s get you home “Jake said while putting his arm around my waist. To help support me up,

At that moment I felt fain, I stumbled a little, it was dizzy and foggy

Jake caught me and pulled me towards his chest" Belles are you ok" he asked

"No” was all I said, and then I felt someone sweep me off of my feet,

“Jake "I grumbled" put me down “i wined

He didn’t respond, but there was a grin on Embry and Quills face, as they both bumped fist

Soon the darkness took over, and I snuggled up into Jake's chest, I felt loved and safe again,

And I could feel rooking movement, and quiet whispers of my best friend

Tags: Bella, Cullens, Edward, Tanya

Views: 667

Replies to This Discussion

Love it!!!!!!!! Please update me!!!! Cant wait for more!!!!! I hope Edward leaves Tanya!!!!! Please write soon!!!!! :)
i love it post more
this is very good. i really like it.

Love It!!!

Update ME...

--KITKAT

very good

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service