The Twilight Saga

What if Edward was part of the CIA, who are hired to kill people. He is knowned to be the best along side Emmett and Jasper. Their job is to get close to their target, earn their trust and kill them. To blend in, they work in business as a cover. But now its different because their targets are Bella, Alice and Rosalie and some of the characters are siblings. What if as gaining the girls' trust, the boys fall in love with them? What will happen if they don't have the strength to kill them?

Siblings:
Emmett & Bella Swan
Jasper & Rosalie Hales
Edward & Alice Cullen

This is my second ff. My first first one is called Are We Meant To Be? (not completed but working on it)
Let me know what you think if I should continue. Im really excited to write this fanfic! :)

Tags: Alice, Bella, Edward, Emmett, Jasper, Rosalie

Views: 469

Replies to This Discussion

1st comment! Yay! Loved it, please post more soon it was AMAZING!!!:)

Awesome chapter... Can't wait to see what's in store next!!!

looove it 

love it....can u keep me updated?....post more soon plzzz (:

Hey alice this is really great why havent u updated ???
Im sorry for the long wait. I will write right now and hopefully post on Sunday or so. Thank you for being pacient :)

plz continue:) :)

Chapter 3
Edward's POV

Today was the day when Jasper, Emmett and I found out who are targets are. I was on my way to the mailbox and as I looked at the mail, I noticed three different packages, each one of us getting one. I was anxious to know, but I was ready to prove that I was good at my job. As I walked into the house, they were in the living room watching football. I went in the living room and sat on the couch, putting the packages on the table.

"Hey guys, guess what came in the mail today?" I asked wondering if hey even remembered. Emmett turned the television off and turnered the chair towards the table. Jasper was already looking at the packages, finding which one was his.

"Let me guess, our first project." Jasper guessed while picking his up.

"Yes, remember we will know everything about them. Also that Jake said not to show each other the pictures of our targets." I recalled.

"Okay, let's open them at the same time." Emmett suggested.

"Yeah, on three.........one.........two..........THREE!" Jasper said with excitement.

As I opened the package, I noticed how much information I had. I looked at all of it. My target was five foot four, brown hair with brown eyes, liked to read Romeo and Juliet, hates the rain and the cold. When I went to the last page, there was a picture. I suddenly froze at the picture. I didn't realize that my target would be a girl, even though the reading of Romeo and Juliet should've gave it away. She was beautiful with her heart shaped face and wavy hair that ended a couple of inches below her shoulders. There was a piece of writing under the picture, it said "Isabella" I finally looked up at the guys who were still looking at their packages. I decided to ask about their targets.

"Hey guys, I have a question. Are your targets girls?" I asked, almost one hundred percent sure they'd say yes.

"Let me see." Emmett said as he went to the back page that showed him a picture. "Yes, my target is a girl, even though I wouldn't consider her to be one. She's hot! Man why do I have to kill a really beautiful girl? I'm bummed out." Well I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought my target was pretty.

"How about you Jasper?" I asked turning my head towards him.

"Yes, my target is a female. She's quite beautiful." Jasper said while starting at the picture.

"What are we suppose to do?" Emmett asked.

"Well all of our targets live in Forks, correct?" I asked. They both nodded. "Okay, I know that there is a new club that opens tonight. Mostly everyone is going to be there, maybe we can check it out and hopefully we meet them." I suggested.

"That sounds like a great idea. We can have fun and work. I'm in favor for that! What about you Jasper?" Emmett said with excitement.

"I don't see why not, so yes. Let's go!" Jasper said with a smile.

"Okay, well I know the club opens at seven and right now it is six. We should get dressed now, leave in like thirty minutes, because it'll only take fifteen minutes to get there and there will probably be a line. Sounds good?" I said.

"Yup, let's get going boys." Emmett said as he got up and almost ran to his room. Jasper and I stared laugh as we copied Emmett. When I entered my room, I went to take a quick shower. When I was done I decided to wear a nice light blue v-neck shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. I looked into the mirror, and went back to the living room. When I entered Jasper was already leaning against the wall, waiting. He was wearing a white v-neck long sleeve shirt with blue jeans. We waited for another five minutes, and Emmett was finally coming. We decided to take Emmett's sports car. When we arrived, people were staring at the car. As we walked to the line of the club, I noticed a girl who was in a tight, short blue dress. The dress started at her right shoulder clinging to her body. The dress ended at the middle of her thigh. I was suddenly hoping I would find her in the club. We finally entered and went straight to a table. The music was loud loud but not loud enough to where you couldn't hear a thing. A good song with a beat came on and I decided to get up and dance.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to dance." I said. While I was walking away, they both followed me onto the dance floor. As I was dancing around I was looking for that girl I saw in the line. I finally found her sitting down with a couple of friends on the couch. I decided to walk up to them and ask her to dance. When I started getting closer to her, her friends noticed my approach. When I finally came up to them, I put my hand out and asked her to dance. She was hesitant at first but she looked at her friends and they both nodded. She then put her hand in mine, walked around her friends and we came upon the dance floor. We started dancing to the beat, and to my surprise she was very good. We started getting closer to each other, her hips almost on mine, but then the song ended. The DJ then put on a slow song, I thought she was going to leave and join her friends, but I was wrong. She turned around, straightened up and put her hands around my neck. As she put her hands around my neck, I put mine around her waist. What took my breath away was when we started slow dancing, she put her head on my chest. I could've stayed there in that position with her but I was thirsty and wanted to know who she was.

"Would you like to have a drink?" I asked her, hoping she would accept.

"I'd love to." She commented with a smile. I let her walk in front of me as I guided her with my hand on a small part of her back. When we sat down and ordered our drinks, I decided to ask her questions but she beat me to it.

"So what's your name?" She asked curiously with a smile. Her voice had a nice bell ringing to it. I suddenly wanted to keep her talking just to hear her voice. When she looked me in the eye, I realized how brown her eyes were. They weren't just regular brown eyes, they were as brown as chocolate, and I couldn't look away from her.

"I'm Edward, and yours beautiful?" She blushed scarlet red when I called her beautiful which made her even more beautiful.

"Well Edward it is nice to meet you. I'm Isabella, but I go by Bella." She stated. I was frozen when she said her full name. The girl I had in front of me was my target. I couldn't believe it, but how couldn't I see it before? The picture from the package came to my mind, and I could she how it was her. They had the same face structure, same hair color along with length, and same eye color. The photo in the picture didn't give her justice, she looked more beautiful in person. Why didn't I make the connection earlier? I was suddenly looking for Jasper and Emmett around the club. I found them dancing with Bella's friends, the ones I somewhat met earlier, then her voice broke my train of thought.

"Is everything okay Edward?" She asked with concern, you could see it in her face. She just bearly met me and she was already worried for me, she was different.

"Um yes Bella. Everything is fine, I was just thinking how my brothers and I have to work early tomorrow and it's getting really late, so I think we should be going. I'm sorry, it was nice to meet you Bella. I hole to see you around sometime soon." As soon as I said that, I wished I could take the words back. I'd rather be with her than anyone else, but I could tell she was sad, when I broke the news that I had to go but I had to leave otherwise I'd never leave. I got up from my seat. I gently grabbed her hand and kissed it. I truly wished I would see her sometime soon.When I was walking away, I heard her speak softly but enough for me to hear.

"It was very nice to meet you too Edward. I do too hope to see you soon." She tried to say with a smile but her eyes gave away that she was sad when I looked back at her. I then questioned where my manners were. I walked back to her, grabbed a napkin, she looked at me questioning what I was doing. I suddenly found a pen and hope she would accept my request.

"Bella, I'm sorry to leave like this. I had a wonderful time with you. I was hoping you that you could give me your number, so I could get to know you better." I said. When I finished talking, she already had a smile on her face. She grabbed a pen, got the napkin from me and started writing. When she was finished she folded the napkin and gave it back to me. I immediately put it in my pocket, making sure it wouldn't come out.

"Goodbye Bella." I said, knowing this wouldn't be the last time I would see her.

"Goodbye Edward." She said. I love the way my name sounded from her mouth. I smile one last time at her and turned around. I walked up to Emmett who was still dancing with Bella's friend and told him we had to go. I did the same for Jasper but he was dancing with a girl who looked really familiar but I pushed it aside. It was obvious that they had a great time and not in the state of driving home. When we arrived home, they were already asleep, so I had to wake them up and brought them inside. I led Jasper to his bed and he crashed as soon as he hit the pillow. The same happened to Emmett. I guessed I'd have to talk to them tomorrow about my horrible news that I think I'm falling for my target. I then pulled out the napkin from my pocket, she had wrote "Isabella" then her number under it. She also wrote "hope to see you soon" and that totally made me smile. I had no idea how I was going to get out of this situation, when I couldn't even get her out of my head. That's when I decided to go to sleep and dream about her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the LONG wait. I hope you like this chapter. I first got stuck at the beginning of the chapter. Hopefully I can write sooner. I hope you guys are still wanting to read it :)

Awesome chapter Alice!!

great job :)

loved it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service