The Twilight Saga

there was a girl who loved a boy with all her heart.he loved another girl.they were best friends.when he talked about her the girl wanted to scream"WHY HER!?!?!?WHY NOT ME!?!?!?WHATS SO SPECIAL ABOUT HER?WHATS WRONG WITH ME?"but she cudnt.she knew she was ugly.one day she saw them kissing and cudnt take it anymore.she went up to him and her and asked"why do you love her?why not me?"the boy had a puzzled look on his face and said"what are you talking about?"the girl started crying and said"are you really that stupid?u cant figure it out?""figure what out ?""that i love you!god!""oh...um....im sorry..i didnt know.....im-"she cut him off"i dont give a damn if your sorry.i cant look at you anymore.go find a new best friend.i never want you to look at me or talk to me again!""WHAT?"bye"she ran home crying for hours.never stopping.she went to her bathroom got a razor and started cutting herself.the boy came over and found the girls dead body in the bathroom and started cring and saying"what have i done?"he looked around the room for a phone and found a note on the wall saying"he never looked at me like he looked at her.never hugged me.never really cared.now he doesnt have a best freind or a person in the background thinking"why not me"

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

lol yepp
Yepp

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service