The Twilight Saga

I would just like to let you know the spellin gmy be bad and most of the characters belong to the wonderful SM of course.   Hope you  like it and it takes place when Edward left in New Moon only Bella is convined and well forced by Charlie, Renne,and Phil to moVe to South America with Phil and Renee, because Phil recently got signed there. And there she meets a coven of all female vamps..........    OK I WILL SAY NO MORE YOU HAVE TO READ THE REST!!!!!!

Preface

I thought there would be no escape to the pain I felt, but I was dead wrong. Even if it means hurting my family I was doing what they told me. I was getting over him. I’m sure it isn’t the way they expected, but it works so maybe I’ll be ok. I realized as I looked in the eyes of the man I once loved and still loved as I sought forward to kill him.

Chapter One

Remembering

It’s been almost a month since he left. It hurt too much to say his name even if it was in my head instead of out loud. Charlie didn’t say much of anything to me, he just walked around with a worried look on his face. He tried at first, but something would always remind me of him and Charlie would see me flinch or get upset. I’ve been trying not to remember it but I still feel the pain like it was yesterday.

FLASHBACK

He walked me to my truck and I ordered myself to make my demands.

“Do you mind if I come over today?” He asked before I could say anything while he opened my door for me.

“Of course not.”

“Now?” He asked again urgently.

“ Sure I was just going to drop of a letter for Renee in the mailbox on the way.” He looked at the envelope on the passenger seat and grabbed it.

“I’ll do it,” he said quietly. “And I’ll still beat you there.” He smiled that breathtaking crooked smile at me, but it didn’t reach his eyes.

I just nodded and started the truck as he reached his car and drove off.

Of course he did beat me home and he was parked in Charlie’s spot so I knew he didn’t plan to stay very long. As I stepped out of the truck he grabbed my backpack from me which is usual. Then he shoved it back into the truck. That was not normal.

“Come for a walk with me.” He suggested with no emotion at all, and took my hand. I didn’t answer but I suddenly knew that this was bad very bad. He didn’t wait for an answer and pulled me along to the east side of the house where there was a trail.

We took about five steps onto the trail and he stopped. Wow some walk.

Edward leaned against a tree and just stared at me, his expression unreadable.

“Edward talk to me,” I sounded braver than I was, but that was good. “Ever since the party you have been acting weird and emotionless. Something is up and I want you to tell right now.” He just stood there with shock all over his face, but there was something else in his face I could identify before he controlled his expressions.

“Oh don’t give me that look.” I said when shock was still the dominate feature on his face.

He took a deep breath.

“Bella were leaving.”

I took a breath too.

“Why now? It’s only one more year?”

“Bella it’s time. We couldn’t stay in Forks that much longer after all. Carlisle can barely pass for thirty, and he’s claiming thirty-three now. We’d have to start over soon regardless.”

His answer confused me. Why would we have to leave if his family was going? I stared at him trying to understand it. Then I realized I’d misunderstood.

“When you say we,” I whispered.

“I mean my family and myself.” He said each word was separate and distinct. I can’t believe this can’t believe it. What was I going to tell Charlie?

“Okay,” I said. “I’ll come with you.”

He shook his head. “Bella you can’t where were going isn’t the right place for you.”

“It doesn’t matter where I am just as long as you are there to.” I told him honestly.

“I’m not right for you Bella.”

“You are the very best part of my life!”

“My world is not for you.” He said coldly.

“The other night with Jasper- that was nothing Edward!! Nothing!”

“Your right. What happened with Jasper was exactly to be expected.”

“But in Phoenix when I was in the hospital you promised! You promised you would stay!!”

“I promised I would stay as long as that was best for you.” He corrected me.

“No. This is about my soul isn’t it?” I Shouted the words exploding out of me. “Carlisle told me about that. I don’t care I don’t want it without you!”

He took a deep breath staring at the ground for a moment. His mouth twisted the tiniest bit for a second. When he finally looked up his eyes were cold darker than before like the liquid had frozen solid.

“Bella I don’t want you to come with me.” He spoke the words slowly and precisely.

“You…don’t…want me?” I asked with the words feeling wrong in my mouth as I spoke them.

“No.”

“That changes things.” I was surprised at how calm I sounded and must have looked. I guess it hadn’t really sunk in yet. It still didn’t make much sense though.

He looked away into the trees as he spoke next. “Of course I’ll always love you…in a way. But what happened at your party made me realize it’s time for a change. I don’t want to pretend to something I’m not any more like I have been for so long. I’m not human.” He was right the features on his cold beautiful face were not human.

“Don’t do this.” I whispered and realized my words were far too late. He already had.

“You’re not good for me Bella.” He told me reversing his words from earlier so I had no argument.

“Fine. Go then.” I couldn’t hear hurt in my voice, and it was stronger than I would use if I was in an argument.

“I would like to ask a favor though, if it’s not too much to ask.”

“Okay.” I could help but be curious about what it was.

“Don’t do anything reckless or stupid.” He ordered. “Do you understand what I’m telling you?”

I just nodded.

“For Charlie of course. He needs you. Take care of yourself for him.”

“I will.”

He seemed to relax just a little then looked at the trees and back to me again.

“And I will make a promise to you in return. His is the last you will ever see me. I wont come back. I wont put you through anything like this again, and you can go on with your life without any more interference from me. It will be as if I never existed.”

My blood started pounding louder in my ears and my knees got wobbly.

He smiled gently. “Don’t worry you human, you memory is nothing more than a sieve. Time heals all wounds for your kind.”

“And you memories?” I asked, and it sounded like I was choking on something in my throat.

“Well I wont forget, but my kind were very easily distracted.” He hesitated. “Well I suppose that’s all. We wont bother you any more.”

“Alice. She’s gone?” I realized.

“Yes. She wanted to say goodbye, but I convinced her a clean break would be better for you.”

I was dizzy it was hard to concentrate. His words swirled around in my head. The doctor in Phoenix had showed me the x-ray of my leg. You can see it’s a clean break, his finger traced along the picture of the broken bone. That’s good. It means it will heal more easily, more quickly.

I tried to breath normally, but it just wasn’t going to work right now.

“Wait.” I choked the word reaching for him. He just grabbed my wrist and pinned them to my sides. He leaned down and softly placed his lips to my forehead.

“Take care of yourself,” He breathed cool against my skin. I looked up and realized.

He was gone.

END OF FLASHBACK

I heard Charlie’s car drive up and hurried to wipe my tears from my eyes so that hopefully he couldn’t see that I had been crying again. Then I ran down stairs to start dinner.

Ok so I no this chappie was kinda boring so I promise if I get comments the next will be better!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

XOXO------Hailey------XOXO                                                            

Views: 52

Replies to This Discussion

omg fa real u would leave us like that post more soon

I love it, update soon!!!!

love it 

new reader

OmG!

Bella PoV

When I opendedd my eyes I was still on the couch and Lexie was sitting beside me smilling with Janet and Mary Anna beside the Cullens. I guess a lot had happended when I was out! I stood up and could see Lexie was really excited about something.

"Okay Lexie, why are you looking at me like that?" She smiled and laughed.

"Because my best friends is finally awake silly!" I laughed and looked over at the Cullens. Shock was written all over their faces.  Jasper looked really confused.

"What?" I asked them. 

"Bella," Jasper said. "How are you speaking so calmly and even having this conversation, while controlling your emotions on your own and not going crazy with thirst?!"  Well now that I thought about it my throat was kinda burning.

"Well, now that you mention it. My throat burns, but I never really noticed before." I shrugged.  They all looked at me amazed.

"Bella would you mind if I took you hunting? Just you and I?" Edward asked.  He looked so different, but then so much the same. I could see his face more clearer. Like when I looked at Jasper I could see scars everywhere.     I didnt trust my voice so I just nodded.

Lexie put her hand on my shoulder.

"Bells you sure?" She looked concerned. I smiled a little and nodded.  I turned back to Edward and he motioned with his hand for me to follow him. I followed him out the door to the yard.

"Run?" He asked and I nodded. I took off running behind him and was amazed by the speed of it. I guess thats why he always loved to run so much! I laughed. Edward suddenly stopped and I ran back to him.

"Whatts so funny?" He asked kinda smiling. 

" When we were running I was just thinking that now I understand why you loved running so much." I smiled a sad smile remembering.

"Nothing has changed since then Bella. Nothing."  I just  changed to subject.

"Okay so how exactly do I hunt?" I asked. He laughed.

"Close your eyes and let your senses take over, but listen first. What do you hear."

Well i coiuld hear everything. The sound of the wind whipping in the air moving our hair and moving the trees and leaves,but I knew he meant something specififc. I heard it then as well as smelled it.

"A panther?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Let your senses take over." So I did. I took off in the direction of the smell and quickly pounced on it. I soon had it drained and looked up to see Edward looking like he was having a mental debate.

"Whats wrong?" I asked him walking over to the tree he was standing at.

"It was just hard seeing you do that." He muttered. We then caught the scent of two more and we both got one. Then we both decided we were full, but instead of running back we just stood there in an akward silence.  I tried to ignore the fact that I still loved him, but in truth I know I still do.

"Bella. I just want you to know I still love you. I never stopped." I turned to him.

"Then why did you leave me alone?!"

"Because I wanted you to have a normal human life! Wanted you to be safe!"

"Yeah well how did that work out for you?"

"Not good." He said taking my hand. " I left my family because I couldnt stand to be around them. My life was litterally h8ll without you."

"If it was like that for you how do you think it was for me?"

"I was just hoping you could have a normal life. I was stupid, but I'm here now and will never make that mistake again. Will you please please please in any way forgive me, and take me back?" I couold hear the truth with every word he spoke. I couldnt stand it any more. I reached toward him and kissed him. He kissed me back immediately. When we broke apart he said "I take that as a yes."

Then he grabbed y hand and we took off running towards our family. Now I just need to talk to Lexie, Jannet, and May Anna about him.

Sorry it took so long to update, but I hope you loved reading it as musch as I loved writing it. As far as I know for now I will continue this on for a little while longer!!!!!!

love it

keep me update

COOL!
Love it
First to comment yay!!!!!!!! loved it update more really soon
Hey you copied the first chapter from the book. But not ecaclly.
luv it!!! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service