same reason Edward did in new Moon. This vampire has the power to
trick humans into believing he is a human,he does not glitter in the sun and he
can make his eyes any color he likes. But Bella found out he's a
vampire, and then the story unfolds like she loved him and he her, but
things got messy when he almost killed her. He is a nomad, he has no
coven.He never knew his human parents.He loved Bella too, but like Edward
wanted to protect her from
himself. So, he left her, much like how Edward did, and Bella comes to
Forks, because she and her parents wanted her to fix her life again.
She was broken-hearted, she was numb, but like in twilight, she meets
the Cullens, the only different things is that she knows what they are
in her first day, and she hates them, because they remind her of him. Bella is
not Edward's "la tua cantante" in this story, i figured it
will be harder if they're both angry at each other. Edward can't read
her mind too, and Bella hates the Cullens.. so how will the Bella Edward
loveteam unfold?... What if someone who is after Daniel comes after Bella? Who
will save her? Will she even be saved? Will time run out? And what if
"he" shows up at Forks, exactly
when they fell for each other already? And what if he has a deep
connection..with one of the Cullen's human lives?

Chapter 1~Reality~Bella http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/loves-wounds?groupUrl=f...

Chapter 2~Biology~Bella http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/loves-wounds?groupUrl=f...

Chapter 3~He What?!?!~Bella http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/loves-wounds?groupUrl=f...

Chapter 4~Port Angeles Bookstore~Bella
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/loves-wounds?groupUrl=f...
Chapter 5~Lifetime~Bella
http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/loves-wounds?groupUrl=f...

updater (please ADD TO BE UPDATED)

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/profile/loveswoundsupdates

writen by:littlemisswriter-rexanne
edited by:julia cullen

Thank you(in order of banner appearance) to  amy,ash blackwood-strigoi, kelsi anne for their wonderful
banners!
New banners are welcome anytime

Please  COMMENT

While you're waiting for the next chapters, why not try reading my other fanfics? :D

*Golden Eyes-What if Carlisle was Bella's father? 

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/golden-eyes-chapters?gr...

*Anonymous-Edward loved someone

else when he was human.Decades later,

Isabella Swan looks so much like

her.

http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/anonymous-1?groupUrl=fa...

Tags: bella, boyfriend, broken, broken-hearted, coven, daniel, family, no, third, vampire, More…wheel

Views: 982

Replies to This Discussion

post soon
asap :)
post soon please.
omg!!! he has to save her!!!
OMG CANT WAIT FOR MORE!!!!!!!
OKAY OKAY!I'll get to edting asap!Sorry i was sick today and there for asleep!I'll edit and send it to rex!
i sent the revised 4th chapter of loves wounds to rex just now so it should be posted most likely by tomorrow!Thanks for your continued support of our story!
~The Editor
aka
Julia Cullen
cool!!!cant wait for more!!!
post more ASAP!!!

Hey y'all, so this is kind of a boring chapter and as always, a clifffie. but i'm typing the next one right now so count on it to be posted either tomorrow or the next day :) That's all, and enjoy reading!

Photobucket

Previously:
I saw what woke me-a pen fell across from the table. I looked around a second time-there it is again, the hope he came back for me. "He won't" I whispered to myself, while picking up the pen. I groaned loudly.

When I placed it on the table, I froze. There's a sheet of paper. Funny, I didn't leave anything here last night.... I picked it up slowly, noticing there were letters written on it and some red droplets too.

YOU WILL PAY FOR DANIEL ROSEN. HE TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME; I WILL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM HIM. JUST YOU WAIT.

I started hyperventilating.

Chapter 4~Port Angeles Bookstore
~Bella~

I don't know what happened next. I think I made my way to bed, never turning off the light. I stared at the ceiling the rest of the night, flinching like a rat when I heard Charlie's cruiser's engine come to life, and was startled when my alarm went off.

7 a. m. Wow. On a Saturday. A perfect day for almost everybody. Except me, as always.
I sat up in bed, ignoring the screams of my tired muscles, and dressed quickly. I should have known better than to agree to go with my so-called friends last night. A tiny voice in the back of my head kept telling me “You’re putting them in danger!” Of course then the other voice would tell that one to shut up and let me be normal for once.

I wanted to cry as I thought about the unfairness of it all, how everything seemed to want to put me down. Why can't I just be normal for once? Why was I ever born if this is all I'll feel? Helpless, pathetic. The perfect descriptions of me. Why am I the one who has to pay for him? Him, of all the billion of people living in this world. What did I ever do? Except to love him, unconditionally and fall head over heels for him. Maybe that was my problem; I fell in head-first too fast. Other people, normal people, had to wait years for the kind of love I had found in gulp him.

Jessica's Mercury horn beeped outside as I grabbed my purse.

Everything happened in a blur- I smiled feeling like the worst friend ever because I was putting everyone I knew in danger. I nodded and shook my head at the right times, but I never really… you know, "opened up". I gave them thumbs up or a frown as they tried on their dresses and flitted out with excitement to show me it. Just so I won't be ruining their shopping buzz, I bought myself a new pair of black Chuck Taylors,
Chuck Taylor Toddler Ox in Black Pictures, Images and Photos
feeling idiotic because I might not even get the chance to wear them.

Just when we finished eating at In and Out burgers, Andriya suggested we all see a movie. Guess what movie? Letters to Juliet. Oh no. Never will I see a romance movie ever again. Not after him. Damn, stop thinking about him Bella .I politely declined, giving a lame excuse- "I'm going to a bookstore." Jessica nodded with pursed lips, while Angela contemplated whose side she'd join.

"Are you sure Bella?" Angela murmured, and I gave her a small nod. Please go with them Angela… with me, you might be in danger.

I decided to take quick action, to lie.Desperate cases calls for desperate measures.

"I've saw that film err…in Phoenix." I said casually, careful not to look at anybody's eyes. Hey, I know this was the last week of showing, I saw the poster in Phoenix, hoping it will melt from my death glare,so that's a believable lie.

"Oh, that's settled then. We'll all watch and see Bella at... dinner!" Jessica said with an entirely fake smile.

"Which restaurant?" I asked them, sipping my soda.

"La Bella Italia!" Julie chirped.

"’Kay!"

"Everybody finished? We gotta’ run guys! The movie starts in 15 minutes!" Jessica said.

"Bye!" I said while standing up.

As I walked out the door of the fast food chain, a terrifying thought came to my mind.
Don't go alone. Afterwards, Quit being stupid. I wrinkled my nose, sighed, and wandered around till I reached a so-called bookstore.

I bought a book that caught my attention-Vampire Academy.
VAMPIRE ACADEMY Pictures, Images and Photos

Really, the irony of vampires in real life, like him, him, and them, is so unusual. If only they knew what real vampires were like.

Vampires….Some are good, the others are bad, but no one can be worse than the one who broke my heart..
I loved once, past tense, and I hate all.
Now, another one hates me too, enough to kill me because of another.
He lied, they lie.
He's a jerk, they're all jerks
He's a vampire, and they’re all vampires.

I think I bought that book,just for a devil plan of waving it at Mr.Lab Partner's face,if ever I'll live that long.and I bought a new copy of Wuthering Heights because I left my old one in Phoenix.

I don't know how long I stayed in the book store. Time flew when I was surrounded by books. But I know that when I finished that, I bought an ice cream for myself, and roamed around the street, window-shopping. All the while having a panic attack every time I saw a flicker of red, and then when I looked at the clock it was 5:30 p.m. Close to dinner.

I intended to walk and find that restaurant Julie had talked about, but me, being a very stupid girl, I got lost. By the time my feet were tired, it was already dark. Damn.

I turned a corner, “maybe it's there,” I mumbled with a sigh.

It was then that I heard footsteps behind me. The hair on the back of my neck stood on end. I stole a glance over my shoulder and almost jumped for joy when I noticed it was just a bunch of other people. Humans. A Male gang of humans.

I walked faster, determined to find the restaurant now. It's getting late.

"Wait for us, sugar!" one of them hollered.
One of them wolf whistled and they all laughed. A deep, throaty, sadistic laugh.

I shivered. They're just humans, Bella, they won't hurt you.

I started to walk faster.

Then I ran into a dead end.

Calm down, Bella, calm down. They just want your money.
Deep breathe in, out.

"Sugar, it’s getting cold! Come over here! We can keep you warm!" one of them yelled, and the others guffawed. Tears were starting to burn in my eyes, but I didn't cry. It wouldn’t help anything.

This never happened to me before. You're so stupid, Bella Swan.

They were getting closer, they were only just a couple of yards away, and they were still walking closer....

One of them was in front of all the others, and he was smiling at me. It was a threatening, predatory smile that made my skin crawl.

"We're getting closer there, babe! Just you wait!" This time, tears leaked.Just.you.wait. Exactly what was on that..No, don't think about that.The one in the front was close to me now, and I instantly backed away. He reached for me, and I fought against his iron grasp. His meaty hands started to stroke my face, and then...

Headlights flashed. In an instant, my hands were free from his shackle-like hold. I closed my eyes, blinded by the lights, feeling my hot tears stream down my cheek, and the world was spinning, or rather, I was shaking.

"Get in" a voice said.
It was controlled, too controlled, but even to me, fury was evident in the voice.

I obeyed without hesitation.
It didn't even matter that the car was a Volvo, that it was a vampire who spoke, that I was crying in front of Edward Cullen....

All I knew was that I was all alone, unsafe, pathetic and worst of all, heartbroken.

"Are you okay?" Edward Cullen asked with a voice that could break ice.

"No." I answered and leaned against the door, while tears streamed down my face.

I felt him pull me to his side. Then, he pressed my body to his.
I know I cried against his shoulder, and I know he stroked my hair and whispered comfort all the while.
And best, or worst, of all, I know that I leaned against him and that I didn't even hesitate in doing so.

SORRY! TOLD YOU THE SNEAKPEEK WAS ON THE NEAR END! SORRY IF YOU'RE CRAVING MORE! THE NEXT ONE MIGHT BE UP VERY SOON! SO STAY TUNED AND THANKS FOR READING!
**puppy dog eyes** please COMMENT? :)

oh, one more thing, the next chapter will be the restaurant scene and...other things.. *mwahaha*

~rexanne and julia
OMG POST MORE NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
;)
WOW great chapter!!!!! Keep me updated when you write more!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service