The Twilight Saga

Lu·na·tion [loo náysh’n] :
By definition is, the Period between New Moons.

That is exactly what Rosalie’s adaptation of New Moon will be. The events that will fill in the gaps when Edward and the Cullen’s were gone. Staying true to my vision, this will all be from Rosalie’s perspective, so of course, some things you , as a reader will be aware of - she will not !

If you haven't read it already, Check out Rose's Version of Twilight, BitterSweet Fate

From Rosalie’s thoughts, to my lips : “This, was the story of our lives. We all desired something we couldn’t have, so why was Edward above that ? Why should he be granted an opportunity that the rest of us would never receive ? ”

**Disclaimer : I don't own any of the characters. They are Stephenie Meyers'. But the plot, is all mine (:

Thank you to Jesse Desplat, for giving me the initial idea that continuing the Saga in Rose’s perspective, that would give some light to her character. And to my faithful readers, and maybe those to come - I hope you enjoy Rose’s version, it’s blunt and straight-forward- just like Rosalie =]

A Million thanks to Paige for the most Outstanding Banners EVER !

Oo☆→ Preface
Oo1☆→ Blided | Sided
Oo2 ☆→ Meanwhile . . 

Views: 81

Replies to This Discussion

thank youuu ♥
LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

LOVED IT

UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN...........
lOl ; glad you like it Aarati
thanks Rosalie (= and it's fine ; catch up on b.s.f when you can-- but iHope this will be an entirely different experience and you enjoy it (=
if you read the beginning intro the link is at the end of the sentence -http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/bitterswee...
I love the preface. It's awesome.
Rosalie is my favorite character after Edward-Bella. It's nice to read the saga in her POV. It gives us an insight into her mind.
I've also read BSF but never commented. I was too far behind and I haven't finish it yet. It's really amazing Tika. Keep up the good job. I'll be waiting eagerly for the next update of Lunation :))
thank youuu (: & iHope you enjoy this too !
WRITE THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lOl . . i'll post it up soon (:
You had better!!! :)
Tika,
thank you so very much for starting a sequel to your story...i sound smart!
great storee!keep writeeng!i'll be waiteeng
for it, every day
don't let me go bye bye forever

like this
ahhhhw ! iWon't let you end up like that --x Promise. i'll post the next chapter soon !

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service