The Twilight Saga

Photobucket

Preface
I am Reign Cullen. My name at birth was Scarlet Denise Reign Johnson (long right). I was only 23 when I was transformed into a vampire. I am a very unique vampire. I was fresh out of college, business major, and in love with Laurent. I knew it was dangerous to be with him but I

didn’t care, after all he was my first love.

The night of our two-year anniversary I had planned to

give Laurent a night he would never forget. Little did I know that this night
would be as life changing for me. I don’t really remember what I had done or
said to my love react the way he did towards me. All I can remember is for the
first time in our relationship I feared him.

all comments are welcome

Photobucket 

Tags: cullen, laurent, midnight, reign, vampire

Views: 1232

Replies to This Discussion

Kelley you know i will! lol
thank you
Awesome
Thanx ;-)
Thank you Nessie
Photobucket

Chapter Thirteen: Wonder Woman

Reign’s POV

Spending time with my new siblings was a lot of fun, now I have to go in and face Tremaine. Not that that’s such a bad thing, but I just suddenly started to feel a little nervous. And once again I felt that electricity surge through my veins. I parked Edward’s Volvo back in its spot and we all got out. Edward went to the trunk to get all our things and carried them in the house.

I’m going to get Bella to wrap the gifts for you, he thought.
Thank you, I responed.
Relax, everything will be fine
. Bella thought and winked at me.
Well I might as well get this over with, I thought nervously.

Bella and Edward walked in ahead of me, Reneesme was at my side and Alice followed behind us. Walking in through the kitchen I inhaled Tremaine’s scent and I tried to turn around to go back outside. But Alice wouldn’t let me pass her. When I finally entered the living room I saw Tremaine watching TV on the couch. Before that moment I never noticed the couch. At first he didn’t notice me, but when he did look up he smiled and got to his feet. Oh that wonderful perfect smile. We stood there for a minute just staring at each other. I almost forgot about everybody in the room.

“Hey, Tremaine.” I say. “Would you like to go somewhere and talk privately?”
“Er.. Yes,” He answered nervously.

We went outside and started to walk back down the driveway.

“So,” I said, “what brings you this way?”
“I honestly don’t live that far from here,” he answered, “And to answer your question, I’m here to see you.”
“I see, so is there anything you wanted to say or do when you got here?” I asked.
“I hadn’t got that far,” he chuckled a little, “I didn’t think you were coming back home.”
“I’m sorry that I kept you waiting,” not really but it sounded nice to say.
“It’s ok, you’re worth the wait Reign,” I stopped to look at him.
Wow, I thought to myself.
“I’m sorry, did I say something wrong?” He asked me.
“No, no,” I responded.
“Good because I will like to ask you something,” he continued.
“Sure,” I said, “Anything you want.”
“Reign, how would you like it if we got to know each other a little better?” he asked confidently.
“Err Tremaine, I think there is something you need to know.”

Tremaine’s POV

So I am standing here in the middle of nowhere with the most beautiful person in the world. You would think that that would make me the luckiest man in the world. But I feel like my heart is about to get ripped out of my chest.

“You’re married, aren’t you?” I asked her.
“No, why would you think that?” she seemed taken aback.
“Because, I mean look at you, you’re a beautiful,” my words didn’t seem to want to come out.
“Tremaine,” she said, “I would love to get to know you, but there is something that you should know first.”
Wow, I thought, that’s a relief.
We were still walking down the drive way. She continued when I didn’t speak.

“I have supernatural powers,” she said.
“Wait, what?”
“I am very fast, and strong, I am a supernatural being.” She said.

We had stopped walking.

“So you mean like Wonder Woman?” I asked sounding like a little kid.
“I guess you can call me that,” She paused, “It’s more like a vampire.”

I could feel the shocked look on my face. Surely she didn’t just say what I think she did?

“A vampire?” I said, this has to be a joke,” Reign sorry to break it to you but vampires aren’t real.”
“Oh but they are Tremaine,” She said. “I would like you show you something.”

She took me by the hand and led me into the woods that surrounded the drive way. Her hand was hard and cold but I didn’t complain. I’ve been dying to touch her since the moment I saw her. Vampire or not I want to be with her always. And she will always be Wonder Woman to me.
Awww.... That is soooooooooo sweet. Please post more, I luv it!! I can't believe she just told him that.
Lol ur fast.
Thank you Im glade you love it!
I was just checkin' my Twimail and stumbled across your link. Thanks, again!

~Fierce Fanpire~
Welcome;-)
lol thank you
and I'm working on it right now!
AWWE so sweet! I can't wait for your next update!
Thank you for reading!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service