The Twilight Saga

Photobucket

Preface
I am Reign Cullen. My name at birth was Scarlet Denise Reign Johnson (long right). I was only 23 when I was transformed into a vampire. I am a very unique vampire. I was fresh out of college, business major, and in love with Laurent. I knew it was dangerous to be with him but I

didn’t care, after all he was my first love.

The night of our two-year anniversary I had planned to

give Laurent a night he would never forget. Little did I know that this night
would be as life changing for me. I don’t really remember what I had done or
said to my love react the way he did towards me. All I can remember is for the
first time in our relationship I feared him.

all comments are welcome

Photobucket 

Tags: cullen, laurent, midnight, reign, vampire

Views: 1232

Replies to This Discussion

this is great post more soon!!!!!!!!!
will do thank you!
Photobucket

Chapter Fourteen: Right Through Me

Tremaine’s POV

Is this really happening? I thought to myself. I look over to my right and she’s still leading me through the forest, my hand still in hers. I can’t believe my eyes, God I pray that this isn’t a dream. I looked down at my feet and saw that my feet are barely touching the ground. Am I really gliding across the forest floor? This is crazy I thought, but awesome. Reign stopped walking, and when I looked up she was standing right in front of me. We stood there, in the middle of the forest, staring at each other as we did in the house. Looking into her eyes I felt as if I could see her soul. The curve of her lips flawless… She looked away, so I reach out to push her chin up so she had no choice but to look me in my eyes.

“Are you sure that this is what you want?” She asked me.
“Yes, and I am positive that I want you.” I answered. She didn’t seem convinced.
“How far do you think this will go?” She asked me.
“You mean you and me?” I asked her.
“Yes.” She answered looking away from me.
“Well I want us to be together always. I want you to be my everything and I yours.” I said. “Reign I have strong feelings for you.”

Reign’s POV

What? Wait, hold on a sec. I knew Tremaine liked me a lot but I didn’t expect that. (It was kind of hard trying to read Tremaine’s mind when neither of us are thinking straight.)

“You ready?” I asked him.
“For what?” He asked.
“I told you I wanted to show you something.” I said
“Oh, right, I almost forgot. What is it?” he asked.
“Follow me.” I said.

I turned and walked until I was standing in the entrance of a clearing. I don’t know how this place came to be but three sides of the clearing consisted of nothing more than trees. The fourth side over looked the river. In the middle of the clearing was a bench big enough for two people. The view was breathtaking. When I stopped I looked to see how far behind Tremaine was, thirty seconds later he was at my side.

The sun is about to set so it’s now or never, I thought to myself.
I took a deep breath and walked forward out of the shadows of the trees. I heard Tremaine gasp then I turned back around to face him. He looked stunned and for the first time since we started our walk I was able to hear his thoughts clearly. He thought that I would be a pile of ashes by now.

“Come join me?” I asked.
“Reign how are you sparkling and not on fire?” he asked still in awe.
“The sun cannot hurt me.” I told him. “This is the only effect the sun has on my skin.”

He reached out to touch my face and look into my eyes. Every time that I look in to his eyes I feel like he can see right through me. If I had a soul it would belong to him. I took him by the hand and lead him towards the bench in the middle of the clearing.

“Are the rest of them, just like you?” he asked
“Yes,” I told him.
“Err… Reign?” He asked.
“Yes.”
“What do you to survive?”
“We drank animal blood. There aren’t many vampires like us.” I told him. “Tell me more about you.”

We sat and talked for hours. Tremaine held me in his arms as we watched the sunset.

“We should head back.” I told him without looking up.

We both exhaled deeply and reluctantly got up. We walked back to the house with our fingers laced and we paused at the porch.

“Tremaine would you like to officially meet my new family?” I asked him.
“Er.. uh, I guess I would have too sooner or later.” He said nervously.
“Don’t worry everything will be fine.” Great now I sound like Alice.
Here's the Song for this chapter. I hope you like it!

Video Codes
omg dis is awsum nd right tru me is my ish:)
this is AWSOME, i love it!!!!!!! cant wait for more!
Thank you ;-)
I luv it!! Technically, I'm the third comment, but since you responded to yourself, I'm the SECOND! I will get you, Twilightlover. ~*growls menacingly*~ Luv ya, Zanica!
It doesnt matter me what number you are, as long as you comment.
I always love to read what you have to say.
You are one of my favorite readers!!!
Love ya more
thank you!
New reader! awesome story! totally continue!! please?
lol thank you so much.
and i will continue!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service