The Twilight Saga

Photobucket

Preface
I am Reign Cullen. My name at birth was Scarlet Denise Reign Johnson (long right). I was only 23 when I was transformed into a vampire. I am a very unique vampire. I was fresh out of college, business major, and in love with Laurent. I knew it was dangerous to be with him but I

didn’t care, after all he was my first love.

The night of our two-year anniversary I had planned to

give Laurent a night he would never forget. Little did I know that this night
would be as life changing for me. I don’t really remember what I had done or
said to my love react the way he did towards me. All I can remember is for the
first time in our relationship I feared him.

all comments are welcome

Photobucket 

Tags: cullen, laurent, midnight, reign, vampire

Views: 1214

Replies to This Discussion

love the new chapter can't wait for the next one! you are doing a great job!
thank you!
kool he gnna meet da cullens
;-)
Photobucket

Chapter Fifteen: Introductions

Reign’s POV

When we walked into the house the whole family was downstairs. Esme, Carlisle, Edward and Bella were sitting on the couch. Emmett sitting in a lazy boy with Rose on his lap. Alice and Jasper were occupying the love seat. Reneesme ran to my side as soon as she laid her little eyes on me. So I started the introductions with her.

“Tremaine” I said “This is here is Reneesme.”

“Hello” He told her, “She’s beautiful,” He said to me. Aren’t we all, I thought. That got a smile from Edward.

By this time my family had stood up to greet us. I got the feeling Rose only got up because Emmett made her. I took Tremaine by the hand and continued with the intros.

“This is Esme as you already know and this is Carlisle.” Esme nodded and Carlisle shook his hand.

“Nice to me you,” Carlisle said to him.

“This is Edward and Bella,” I said. They nodded.

“Nice to finally meet you.” Edward told him. Reign he is almost scared to death. He thought.

“This is Rose and Emmett,” I said. Rose did nothing as always but Emmett came to shake his hand. I thought he would be a little taller he thought. And I shoot him the deadliest look I could.

“And this is Jasper and you already know Alice,” to my surprise Jasper came forward to shake Tremaine’s hand. And Alice just smiled that annoying smile.

“Nice to meet you all,” He said to new my family.

“See that wasn’t so bad was it?”

“No I guess it wasn’t.” He said with a heart breaking smile.

“Nessie,” I said, “I’ll be back to get you ok.”

“Ok Aunt Reign,” she said, that caught me by surprise, and I hugged her tightly and let her down.

“Come on,” I say to Tremaine towing him up the stairs behind me.

He seemed to be getting used to my speed. As soon as his foot hit that bottom step we flew all the way to the top, and he didn’t seem to mind. When we got to the top floor I turn and put my arms around his neck and held him close to me. I wanted to kiss him but I didn’t want to move too fast. I released him and walked towards my bedroom not stopping to look and see if he followed.

I sat on my bed and waited for Tremaine to enter my room. Once he came in, he stopped in the door way. He looked as if he was taking every detail of the room in. I smiled as I listened to his thoughts.

Tremaine’s POV

Wow! I thought, I’ve never see so much purple in one room. But it suited Reign’s personality well. I looked out the window and I realized that it was getting late, I looked down at my watch and it was almost nine thirty. Reign came to me; I think that she sensed the change in my attitude.

“Are you ok?” she looked concerned.

“It’s getting late,” I told her with a trace of despair.

“It’s okay,” she said to me, “You don’t have to go.”

“I don’t want to over stay my welcome.” I say.

“My family won’t mind, at least this will give me a reason to use the bed.” She said with her earth shattering smile. She continued after I didn’t speak.

“I mean that is unless you have some other place to be,” her smile fading.

“No, I can stay if you really want me too.” I told her.

“Good,” her smile returned.

We sat and talked a little more. She wanted to know everything about me. From my favorite color to my favorite music, and even my most embarrassing moments to my greatest and most cherished memories. One of which, was the very first time I looked into those gorgeous eyes of hers.

“I know that I’ve only know you for a short while, but I feel like I’ve known you all my life.” I told her.

“Tremaine, I don’t if my life will ever be the same if you decided to leave.” She said.

“You don’t believe that I want to be with you?” I asked.

“Yes, I do believe you,” she paused “but you can change your mind at any time, and I don’t think I could handle it if we aren’t together.”

Wow I thought to myself. It’s clear that we have a connection but I didn’t think she felt so deeply for me.

“Of course I feel that way about you,” she said without looking at me.

“How did you…?”

“I can read your mind Tremaine, literally.” She answered.

“Of course you can.” I said

“Sorry I didn’t tell you before.”

“It’s okay.” I said.

I wanted to touch her very badly and right on que she came closer to me and laid her head on my chest. I felt like I was in heaven and no man could touch me. I could stay like this forever I thought.

There is something that I really want to do before I leave her tonight, and as I thought this I tilted Reigns chin so that she could look up at me. I looked in to her eyes for what seemed like hours and then I leaned down and kissed her; as deeply and as passionately as I could. This kiss quickly escalated to a hungry more aggressive kiss. Not that I didn’t like, I just needed air, and I gave her the most dazzling smile I could.

I went to sleep with Reign in my arms and with a smile on my face.
thank you
more is definatley coming!
love it! cant wait for more!

thank you ;-)

Please don't be mad @ me, my internet has been down for over a week! You know I have 44 Twimails to open? I only have one computer! Anyway, I'm glad they're FINALLY TOGETHER! I just hope that it'll stay that way.

aww its ok. Im not mad at all,

i was wondering where you were.

but its all good.

and i think as far as Reign and Tremaine... So far everything is good!

Awesome! update soon!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service