The Twilight Saga

Photobucket

Preface
I am Reign Cullen. My name at birth was Scarlet Denise Reign Johnson (long right). I was only 23 when I was transformed into a vampire. I am a very unique vampire. I was fresh out of college, business major, and in love with Laurent. I knew it was dangerous to be with him but I

didn’t care, after all he was my first love.

The night of our two-year anniversary I had planned to

give Laurent a night he would never forget. Little did I know that this night
would be as life changing for me. I don’t really remember what I had done or
said to my love react the way he did towards me. All I can remember is for the
first time in our relationship I feared him.

all comments are welcome

Photobucket 

Tags: cullen, laurent, midnight, reign, vampire

Views: 1245

Replies to This Discussion

Zanica I just found your story!............Very insteresting!!!............I'm enjoying it so far................................I can't wait to see how it all unfolds...................until you post again

thank you for reading

and im really glad your enjoying it!

thanx Lauren!

aww awesome chapter

thank you ;-)

Great update!  So sweet!

thank you update coming soon

Photobucket

Chapter Sixteen Part I: That’s Cheating!

Reign’s POV

Sitting here watching Tremaine sleep is peaceful. I could see into his beautiful mind and into his dreams. He’s dreaming about me, and that made me smile. After about an hour or two of watching Tremaine sleep I eased out of his arms the bed and out of my room. I closed the door and went back downstairs to my family. Edward was on the piano as expected, Bella by his side and Reneesme sleeping in her arms. Carlisle and Jasper were deep in conversation, while Alice and Rosalie watched the twelve o’clock news.

“Where’s Esme?” I asked.

“She in the back,” Bella answered, “better go catch her before she goes out to hunt.”

“Ok,” I told her and dashed through the living room into the kitchen.

Esme, Hold on. I thought willing her to hear me. In two seconds she was standing in front of me.

“Did you call me dear?” she asked me.

“In my mind I did… I can’t believe you actually heard me...” I said in disbelief.

“You didn’t know you could call out to people with you mind?” she asked.

“I, err no I didn’t.” I answered. “Any way would you mind if I came along with you?”

“No,” she answered.

We headed out the back door of the house. We jumped over the river into the forest and took off like two bats out of hell. Esme was fast but I was still faster. We ran into a herd of elk. I hate elk but I hate this burn in my throat even worse, I could tell that Esme hated it also. We look at each other as if to say ‘here goes nothing’.

Esme got her fill first and she waited patiently for me to get mine. After I drained the last elk I straighten out of my crouch and looked back at her. She was looking at me with her head cocked to the side. I looked into her thoughts to see what she was thinking. She was trying to figure out what she was reminded of when she looked at me. But all those thoughts disappeared with my next question.

“So what do you think?” I asked her.

“About what?” she answered.

“Well… me and Tremaine.”

“Well,” she said, “I absolutely adore you, and I think Tremaine has a great personality. And I hope we get to see more of him.”

“Thank you, oh I have something for you and Carlisle but its back at the house,” I told her.

“Oh, Reign you didn’t need to get us anything.” She said.

“No it’s ok, really. I don’t mind.” I told her with a smile.

She turned back towards the house and said…

“I’ll race you.”

“Why does everybody want to race me? I’m tryna tell you this ain’t what you want.”

“Are you afraid that I might beat you, Reign?”

“Pishh, no of course not.”

“Well let’s go!” As soon as she said go she took off.

“Hey! That’s cheating!” I yell to her.

I took off after her. I passed Esme a millisecond before she jumped across the river. When she stepped into the kitchen I was sitting at the table with my legs crossed and her and Carlisle’s gifts on the table.

“Now how’s that for the newbie?” I asked her.

“You just got lucky.” She said with a smile.

“Please, your old enough to be my grandmother’s mother.” I told her and I heard Emmett and Edward roaring in laughter from behind, I think I may have heard Jasper laugh also.

“Okay okay you got me,” she said.

I got up to hand Esme a card and her gift. When Carlisle entered the kitchen I handed him his gift. Esme read the card first then she opened her gift, she gasped and her hand flew to her mouth. Carlisle opened his gift and he wasn’t at all disappointed. The looks on their faces were priceless. I smiled to myself.

*~*~*~*

Looking out the window I could see that the sun was beginning to rise, it was about five thirty in the morning. I walked back over my bed where Tremaine laid still sleeping. Without hesitating I climb in under the sheets where I would stay until he wakes up.

His body heat against by skin is like a drug that I would never get enough of. I love his presence, his scent, his smile, everything about him. And I would do anything to keep him alive and by my side.

I once heard somebody ask… ‘When you can live forever what do you live for?’ Six months ago, I wouldn’t have had an answer for that question. But now I can say that I would live for this new family of mine and I would definitely live for Tremaine.

Photobucket

Chapter Sixteen Part II: What was that?!

Reign’s POV

I’ve been laying here beside Tremaine for about… four hours. I knew babies smiled in their sleep but who would have guessed that grown men did, I mused to myself. He was starting to wake up. He stretched and yawned, and even with all that morning-breathe he was still perfect in my eyes. He turned over and looked at me with wide eyes.

“Reign?” he said it was almost a gasp. I just smiled at him.

“I can’t believe I fell asleep on you. I’m so sorry.” He said.

“No its fine, you were really tired.” I told him. “Are you hungry?”

“Yes,” He said shyly.

“Ok well I will go downstairs and get you some breakfast.”

He looked at me with pleading eyes.  He started to say something but I cut him off.

“It’s okay I won’t be long, and there are some clothes and some things for you to freshen up with In my bathroom. My bath room right through there.” I walked over to the bookcase to expose my hidden closet and bathroom.

“I’ll be back before you finish,” I promised him and wink.

I gave him a peck and left my room closing the door behind me.  When I got downstairs I was joined by Alice. I was about to speak to her but I was assaulted with my next vision.

We were in this room that looked like it was underground. It had little slits in the walls that let in sunshine; it had a high ceiling and three confortable looking chairs. One of which was being occupied by me. Tremaine was standing behind my chair with gleaming read eyes. Carlisle was in the chair on my left with Esme standing proudly behind him. Edward was on my right with Bella standing behind him.

When I looked up to Alice she looked just as stunned as I felt. The next moment Edward was standing by us.

“Alice?” I said. “Did you have the same vision?”

“I think I did.” She answered.

“What was that?! Edward asked loudly.

“I think you know what ‘that’ was.” Alice answered him coldly.

What’s going on, the rest of the Cullens thought in unison. Even Rose.

“It seems that we are going to over throw the Volturi.” Edward answered them without emotion.

While Edward and Alice continued to explain the visions with the family I went into the kitchen I find something for Tremaine. To my surprise their refrigerator was full of food. Human food! I grabbed a couple of items without looking and began to cook Tremaine’s breakfast.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn’t hear anybody come in the kitchen. When I looked up I saw Edward standing a few feet away from me.

So how are they? I thought

They’re dealing with it. He thought. Just trying to figure out how we will get to the point.

Oh I thought. You mean weather a war or something like that will take place?p>

Yes. That’s what I think is going to happen he thought gravely.

Emmett walked in to the Kitchen.

“Will you too stop that!” he said angrily. I laughed and Edward chuckled.

“Sorry Emmett.” I said. “I’ll be back down after Tremaine eats and is dressed.” I said to both of them and  left the kitch

lol dont you just love cliff hangers?!!

thank you for your comment

Grrrrr........... I AM GOING TO BE FIRST, OR MY NAME ISN'T ~FIERCE FANPIRE~! I love your story, and please post more soon!!!! Why'd you cut it off right there?

Its ok lol

its kool as long as you loved it

i had to do it lol

luv iht

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service