The Twilight Saga

MIND OVER MATTER

The story line will go back and forth between the Saga and the Sookie Stackhouse Novels (vampires and supernatural novels for adults but I’ll keep PG-13).

This story is base by the characters created by Stepehenie Meyer for The Twilight Saga and by Charline Harris for The Sookie Stackhouse Novels a.k.a True Blood.

I’ll be using the main characters from the Twilight Saga and adding more characters along the way from True Blood (main Eric Northman, Pam and Godric)

Also I’ll be using some elements from True Blood.

1.    The creator of a vampire holds a certain and powerful authority towards their creation and when an order is given she/him must obey. (Sort of like the Alpha Orders)

2.    In True Blood they have sheriffs in every area to regulate the vampire activity and keep them in check and the sheriffs answer to kings and queens in each state –but since we have the Volturi(the absolute power in the vampire world) we all need are the sheriffs to regulate and keep their secrets in the shadows.

Our story begins with two siblings back in 980 AD. Their names Leif Eiriksson and Freydis Eiriksdottir. They were two out of four children born to Erik Thorraldsson a.k.a Erik the Red –a very powerful Viking.

After some unfortunate events they are turn into vampires. Leif now known as Eric Northman has lived this 1000 years on his own and run his own business, while Freydis –now known as Isabella Northman- holds an important position with the Volturi.

And now Aro has an important and ambitious task for her.

Without knowing, Bella embarks in the most difficult mission she has ever encountered in her 1000 years of existence.

1.      NEW LIFE

Leif Eiriksson and Freydis Eiriksdottir were two out of four children of Erik the Red –colonizer Viking of Greenland.

Freydis (a fierce and strong-willed woman) wanted to be in the fights along her father and brothers, but back then woman were merely use just for taking care of the family, village and have food when the warriors got home after duty.

One day around 980 AD their village went under attack and many were killed –along with their family- by a clan of outlaws wanting to gain more power. Leif and Freydis –along with few others- were able to get away. They traveled along Norway, Sweden and Denmark to try to locate and recruit others that have been affected by the same clan –in order to destroy them.

Leif believed in his sister’s strength and thought of her more than just a woman, but a true warrior. He loved her.

After three years of excursions Leif and Freydis army were separated by one of the confrontations.

Leif was badly wounded and carried by two other man of their army; they were running along the forest trying to locate the rest of the group and his sister.

He was lying on the floor –and was dying- when the other two man disappear.

Standing beside him was this young man, younger than his sister. His whole body was cover with strange drawings, when he got closer Leif was able to appreciate this beautiful man, with perfect features and flawless skin. But as soon as he saw the young man eyes and impossibly white skin he immediately knew this man was beyond human.

“Are you afraid of death?” asked the creature gently.

“I’m just afraid for my sister to find it, anything else I can handle.

What are you?” asked Leif, he wasn’t afraid. He saw a certain peace in the creature strange crimson eyes.

“I’m just here to give you one more chance to exist”

With that he bent his head down to his neck and bit him.

=================================================

Freydis was left to lead the rest of the army but at no success -they were outnumbered.

Then out of nowhere the group of the outlaws was dying around her but along with her own people. She was in the eye of the storm of the massacre that was happening around her, she stood there frozen.

Then two red eye creatures were standing about 5 yards away from her.

“This one here is a fierce little human, she doesn’t compare to any of the others in this field. Don’t you think Eleazar? Just imagine with those skills and our strength…But that smell, very mouthwatering. I’m sure we’ll be able to find another human liker her”

Freydis gulped, she wanted to back away and start running away from those demons –she thought of them- but her body didn’t respond.

He started to move towards her, she could feel the fear that never came when fighting with the outlaws, because she knew that this was her end. She closed her eyes and prayed to Odin that her brother was safe and alive.

“No Aro,” that Eleazar creature answered “I don’t think we will”

She opened her eyes and Aro stop and turn to Eleazar with a puzzle look. “What do you mean?”

“There’s some sort of shield blocking whatever there is in her mind”

Aro started to move towards Freydis again, and grab her hand. His touch was icy cold and his skin felt hard as a stone. She was trembling; she thought why they didn’t just kill her.

“Don’t be scare child, we won’t harm you. You are much too talented and fascinating to be killed” he closed his eyes and rested his forehead on their hands. “Nothing” he whispered.

“Interesting. That indicates a rather powerful latent talent” Eleazar stated.

“Ah, exactly what I was looking for” said Aro in the most enchanting and velvety voice ever heard.

Then everything went black.

http://thetwilightsag

So what do you think? I’m not sure of the title tho. Please comment. You can add me as your friend and I'll send you nothing else but updates about my stories..

Hope you enjoy my story.

And here is the link to my very first fanfic ever.

Alternate Ending for Breaking dawn.

http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/alternative-ending-for?xg_source=activity

acommunity.ning.com/group/fanfiction/forum/top...

Tags: BELLA, CULLENS, EDWARD, ERIC, NORTHMAN, SOOKIESTACKHOUSE, TRUEBLOOD, TWILIGHT, VIKINGS, VOLTURI

Views: 289

Replies to This Discussion

its awesome .. i luv it :)

human!!! whu iz it tho? cnt w8 4 mre!!!

that was funny thanks for putting that Edward.was look at Bella
WHAT YOU WROTE ON YOUR WAS WONDERFUL. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
ohh.. cool. i wonder who's the human.. hehe.. Can't wait for the actions!!!

love the story

keep me update when you put a other chater up

please update soon

love it

Author Note: Has Edward gone mad or is it something else!? And just letting you know, there was no human outside the Cullen's house. The scent was coming from Bella herself, i'll explain that later on in this story. Here is the new chapter. Enjoy and comment.

Chapter 7 Annoyance Part 2

BPOV

“Good, you’re home son,” greeted Carlisle relieve, as if the last piece of their odd puzzle was complete. That if Edward wasn’t here, the Cullens wouldn’t function.

Just as before with Esme I realize that the young ones were their children. I was amazed by the love that radiated from each other. How Esme stood proudly next to him and how Alice looked up to him as her big brother.

I stand corrected, they are not odd –well odd for a vampire clan- this is a real family.

There was an awkward silence and I realized that they were waiting for Edward to speak. I first thought that Edward was important as Carlisle to discuss a family matter. But then I look closer and they had the weirdest look in their eyes and they were all staring at Edward.

“Edward,” said Carlisle with a stern voice calling back his attention. I look at Edward and he looked ashamed to be told in front of a complete stranger and he turned my way.

I look down trying to hide the smile that was threatening to escape. This family was amazing, never in Carlisle voice rang with the creator’s order and yet they obey.

I bet he has never used the Creator’s Order on them, not even when Rosalie was being rude. If anyone ever use that tone around Aro, it was for sure that he’d send out a whiplash of his order.

This was just another typical scene of my now favorite T.V. show.

“Bella, this is Edward,” Carlisle introduced us.

“Hello Edward,” I greeted him as polite as I could, but all he did was to nod slightly without even looking at me.

Well that’s nice; Rosalie and Edward were certainly making the best of this trip. Maybe staying here wasn’t such a good idea. Well I least I’d be occupying with the rest of the Cullens that have welcome me with open arms.

“Well, let’s get down to business. Bella the floor is yours.” Once more Carlisle took the rains. I looked down; I didn’t like to be in the spotlight, even if it was to explain a serious matter.

Since I started to explain the situation, this Edward never took his eyes off me. it was unnerving, unsettling the way he was looking at me.

I didn’t dare to meet his gaze. What was with him?

He looked frustrated, as if he lost something and I had it in my possession.

Then some air came through an open window in my direction, blowing my hair everywhere and his expression change completely.

His lips pulled back baring his white teeth. His eyes went completely black and his muscles recoil ready to spring.

He sensed something, so I open all my senses as well to seek the danger in the forest. There was nothing but a damp, green –very green- forest and its habitants.

Everyone responded to his reaction. Emmett, Rosalie and Alice went outside, Esme didn’t move and concern filled her face.

Both Jasper and Carlisle stood by him. Jasper asked “Edward what is going on?”

“There’s a human outside,” was all Edward said and ran out as quickly as he could.

I got up to go outside with jasper and Carlisle behind me.

“I think our Eddie boy is going crazy.” Said Emmett teasingly. “You saw how he was staring at Bella and then once Bella caught him he makes some absurd lie, ‘There’s a human outside.’ ”

He obviously didn’t like me; since he arrived he wouldn’t even look at me to greet me. Then as I’m telling them vital information he looks at me like I’ve stolen his most precious and valuable treasure. Then he literally snaps at me as if I’ve eBay that treasure in exchange for…for puppies!!!!

He had no right to hate me like that; we don’t know each other.

He has no right to be so prejudice.

“Well, there’s nothing out here.” Confirm Jasper.

“Does he always act like this?” I asked sarcastically.

“Oh honey I’m sorry,” Esme apologize. Why was she apologizing for that creep?

“Actually he’s the most descent vampire you’d ever met.” Said Emmett half joking half serious.

Descent? Ha, yeah right.

I wonder what his mate will think of his behavior. How did he ever conquer her?

I mean there are three perfectly matching couples and he’s been free to roam the world with nothing to tie him down and find a mate, right?

He’s…gorgeous. I mean our kind is usually devastatingly beautiful –to the human eye. But there was something about him that sends this warm tingly sensation down my spine.

Shake yourself up Isabella Northman, you are here to work and not to ‘enamored’ a child –just as my brother pointed out.

“Where’s Edward?” asked Esme preoccupied.

“He’s just…he needs a little time for himself.” Alice reassured him.

“Well do I get to meet his mate at least?” Six pairs of eyes turn to look, no stare at me as if I was missing the obvious.

Emmett was chocking trying to hold back his laughter. Rosalie looks well, the same prepotency, but she was looking down and sad.

“Um, Bella let’s go back inside.” Alice came dancing next to me. “Tell us, you talked about your brother and that he was change around the same time as you. How were you two changed, if you don’t mind sharing.”

“Well, we will be um, roommates and you’re Carlisle’s family and to tell you the truth, I’m very intrigue by all of you as well. I mean I been living in Volterra for a thousand years but I’ve never encounter with such an odd coven. That I’m as curious as you are of my background.”

We sat back at the dining table and I began with my story first.

EPOV

Her scent was still hunting me. Torturing every single particle of my body. Burning with desire of bloodlust.

How could a vampire inspire another vampire like that?

My body was burning with venom and the monster was rejoicing inside of me, trying to push me out of the couch and out of my room and downstairs.

But she’s a vampire and the rest checked outside and there was nobody else.

I have to distract myself, but as I was getting through the door I heard them come inside.

“…I mean I been living in Volterra for a thousand years but I’ve never encounter with such an odd coven. That I’m as curious as you are of my background.” Said the musical voice and immediately her face invaded my concentration again.

But another image came to my mind.

A vision Alice had in a meadow –my meadow- of me with Bella. But my imagination was going wild, I imagine holding her close to me, her soft lips molding into mine, tracing planes in her body. Her fragile hands caressing me…

EDWARD ANTHONY CULLEN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? HAVE YOU GONE MAD?

We been through this, she would never notice someone so simple as me.

What could I offer?

A part of my brain was following her story and the other was thinking.  I have to get out of here.

So I just flew out of my room and when I hit the bottom of the stairs her scent was there, lingering just for me and the monster inside of me laughing.

That monster was whispering –bloodlust- you never have real blood, no vampire can survive like that.

I have to get out now!

I love it! <33
WHAT YOU WROTE ON YOUR PAGE WAS WONDERFUL. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

love ittt

keep me update

I luv it :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service