The Twilight Saga

Hey there!

I sometimes have some free time for banner making and my fanfictions, so if you need a banner just ask :)

I have been making banners for about a year now, so don't be shy to ask if you want some specific effects in your banner :) I'll gladly try to make it work :D I'd love to make your banners as close to as you imagined as possible :D)

I use Photoshop (but sometimes I use GIMP too ;P) and I think I'm about intermediate/expert in level :)

Please don't use pictures with SIGNATURES or WATERMARKS in your order!!! Thank you!

NO POSTING OF LINKS TO PICTURES!!! USE THIS SYMBOL TO POST THEM:

I WON'T MAKE YOU A FAN FICTION BANNER / BOOK COVER OR SPECIAL ORDER, IF THE PICS ARE TOO SMALL!!

I REFUSE TO USE THE PICS IF YOU DON'T POST THEM AS IMAGES IN YOUR ORDER!

I REFUSE TO DO AN ORDER IF NO PICS ARE INCLUDED!

EXPECT A COMMENT ON YOUR PAGE OR ON YOUR FIC DISCUSSION WHEN YOUR ORDER IS DONE!! :D

###

Here are some examples of what I can do:

Special Order:

Character Banner:

Fan Fiction Banner:

Book Cover:

Headers:

Profile Pic:

Vampire-ized:

Manipulations:

BEWARE: Some banners will turn out better than others. Now you're warned :P
___________________________________________________________________________________

(requested if marked with *)

(Please use BIG pictures when you request!)

Character Banner:

*Character name:
*Story Name:
Quote(if you need one):
Link:
*Pic(s):

Fan Fiction Banner:

*Title:
*Author:
Quote(If you need one):
*Summary:
*Pic(s):
Link:

Book Cover:

*Title:
*Author:
*Pic(s):

Header:
*Title:
Author(if needed):
*Pic(s): 

Special Order:

Whatever you need:

Profile Pic:

*Username:
*Pic(s):
Background:
(Would be a good idea to have an idea of what you want. If you haven't I'll try and find something :D)

Manipulations:

Basically just tell me what you want, provide me with the pics  (remember that the people who you want manipped must facing the same angle or it'll look awkward)

I do make pop-outs too, but I'm not the best at them. If you do request one, please bear over with my work not being the optimal...

If you want a picture Vampire-ized, I have a few things I'd like to make clear first:

*No UNSHARP or BLURRY pictures! (If your pic is unsharp I will not even attempt at editing it. Sorry)

*Please let the pic be LIGHT! :)

*No wearing sunglasses in the pics! (Glasses are tolerated, as long as the eyes are still visible, and there are no lightreflections shaowing them!)
*The pictures must be BIG (at least 500 pixels or bigger)

(I know I'm a bit demanding, but I tell you: the pictures will look soo much better if they are sharp than if they are all blurry and bad quality!)

###

Peace out

xx

Minnie

Tags: Claudia, Cullen, Minnie, banners

Views: 10879

Replies to This Discussion

Hey guys,
I will finish your banners soon, I promise but school's been a pain in my butt the last week, I have so much homework that I'm starting to think I'm at some kind of university already and not in High School...

Well, as I said, I will get all your banners done as fast as I possibly can :D

Peace out ~
Minnie
Hey everyone!
I just wanted to show you guys this character banner of my second favorite couple in Twilight: Alice and Jasper :)

I'll get back to making your banners now :P

Peace out~
Minnie
lacey leanne cullen:)
rain marie clearwater

escaily_wishing on a star
Aurora Rose Cullen
Lillian Mackenzie

Peace out ~
xx
Minnie

Title: Party Animals Author: Janie z.
Quote: Us Three? Seriously?
Pics:

Sorry If it's messy the title and quote and stuff is between the pic of K-stew and Nikki Reed.
That's okay :) (If found it anyway xP) <-- Notice the rhyme :P

I'll get to this ASAP :D
@ escaily_wishing on a star ~

Finito! :D (I have no idea if it is even correctly spelled or if it is even Spanish... alas I tried :S LOL ;P)

I hope this looks somewhat like what you were looking for :)

xx
Minnie :D
minnie this is soooo cool....you are my favorite person now...i might want some more like this one... you know this pic is going to my facebook...my bffs are so gonna envy me...nobody has anything like this on their walls...girls eat your hearts out i rock.... but seriously i love you for this so so so muchh thank you ...i love it love it...i might marry the picture....no..not really...thats ilegal....but i still love it....
title:My Brother .....My Hunter
author:Ella
summary;What if Riley was Bella's older brother? Could she get him to remember who she is before it's to late?
quote:idk just whatever you think is good
pics:

thanks
I'll get to this after a couple of other orders :)
Aww :) escaily I'm so glad you love it :D I'd love to make more like these for you :)

O_O Seriously? You're putting my banner on facebook? ..... *stares at the screen at loss for words* I am so honored right now! xD You have officially made the rest of my day, including tomorrow! xD And even my entire weekend! Cheers and cookies to you!!! xD
i already did...i mean whooo my friends are so going to drop dead when they see it on my wall...yeahhh im so happy wait till they get online this picture sure made my weekend too..im so happy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service