The Twilight Saga

Hey there!

I sometimes have some free time for banner making and my fanfictions, so if you need a banner just ask :)

I have been making banners for about a year now, so don't be shy to ask if you want some specific effects in your banner :) I'll gladly try to make it work :D I'd love to make your banners as close to as you imagined as possible :D)

I use Photoshop (but sometimes I use GIMP too ;P) and I think I'm about intermediate/expert in level :)

Please don't use pictures with SIGNATURES or WATERMARKS in your order!!! Thank you!

NO POSTING OF LINKS TO PICTURES!!! USE THIS SYMBOL TO POST THEM:

I WON'T MAKE YOU A FAN FICTION BANNER / BOOK COVER OR SPECIAL ORDER, IF THE PICS ARE TOO SMALL!!

I REFUSE TO USE THE PICS IF YOU DON'T POST THEM AS IMAGES IN YOUR ORDER!

I REFUSE TO DO AN ORDER IF NO PICS ARE INCLUDED!

EXPECT A COMMENT ON YOUR PAGE OR ON YOUR FIC DISCUSSION WHEN YOUR ORDER IS DONE!! :D

###

Here are some examples of what I can do:

Special Order:

Character Banner:

Fan Fiction Banner:

Book Cover:

Headers:

Profile Pic:

Vampire-ized:

Manipulations:

BEWARE: Some banners will turn out better than others. Now you're warned :P
___________________________________________________________________________________

(requested if marked with *)

(Please use BIG pictures when you request!)

Character Banner:

*Character name:
*Story Name:
Quote(if you need one):
Link:
*Pic(s):

Fan Fiction Banner:

*Title:
*Author:
Quote(If you need one):
*Summary:
*Pic(s):
Link:

Book Cover:

*Title:
*Author:
*Pic(s):

Header:
*Title:
Author(if needed):
*Pic(s): 

Special Order:

Whatever you need:

Profile Pic:

*Username:
*Pic(s):
Background:
(Would be a good idea to have an idea of what you want. If you haven't I'll try and find something :D)

Manipulations:

Basically just tell me what you want, provide me with the pics  (remember that the people who you want manipped must facing the same angle or it'll look awkward)

I do make pop-outs too, but I'm not the best at them. If you do request one, please bear over with my work not being the optimal...

If you want a picture Vampire-ized, I have a few things I'd like to make clear first:

*No UNSHARP or BLURRY pictures! (If your pic is unsharp I will not even attempt at editing it. Sorry)

*Please let the pic be LIGHT! :)

*No wearing sunglasses in the pics! (Glasses are tolerated, as long as the eyes are still visible, and there are no lightreflections shaowing them!)
*The pictures must be BIG (at least 500 pixels or bigger)

(I know I'm a bit demanding, but I tell you: the pictures will look soo much better if they are sharp than if they are all blurry and bad quality!)

###

Peace out

xx

Minnie

Tags: Claudia, Cullen, Minnie, banners

Views: 10127

Replies to This Discussion

Aww thanks :)
(And I will if I get a chance ;P)
@ Diamond ~

I used both pics :P
Hope this works for you! :)

title:My God of War
author:Ella
summary:what if bella was a wolf and she imprinted on jasper? how would the pack and the cullen's take to having the one person ment to be the enemy in their lives?
qoute:My warrior will always fight for me

Will get to this asap! :D
it is perfect expect you spelled clearwater wrong other than that perfect
I did? *goes to check*
Oops! :S Will get that corrected asap! (Don't have the file on this comp I'm using right now)
@ Hannah-Louise ~

I hope you don't mind that I changed out the pictures :S I didn't have internet access at the time I made your banner and your pics were too small for me to use...
(If you want me to use pics similar to your own, I could try and find them, then make a new banner for you (: )

Okay Minnie I need you incredible artistic talents once again!

Title: Withered

Author(s): Aurora Rose Cullen

Quote: None

Summary: Bella is returning home to Forks after spending a summer in France. Her best friend Jacob Black (who is a werwolve) is happy to see her back. She notices that one Edward Masen hasn't returned to finish up his senior year but the rest of his family is still there. It turns out Edward was once a werewolve, like Jacob, but was bitten by a vampire and became a hybrid. Bella knows something is up, will she be able to learn the truth?

Pictures:

I will get to this asap Aurora! :D (It sounds so interesting ;) could you give me the link to the story once you post it? *puppy dog eyes*)
xD
yes I can! =D
Great! :D
@ Diamond ~

I'm so sorry for not posting the correct version sooner! :S
But here you go!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service