The Twilight Saga

Hey there!

I sometimes have some free time for banner making and my fanfictions, so if you need a banner just ask :)

I have been making banners for about a year now, so don't be shy to ask if you want some specific effects in your banner :) I'll gladly try to make it work :D I'd love to make your banners as close to as you imagined as possible :D)

I use Photoshop (but sometimes I use GIMP too ;P) and I think I'm about intermediate/expert in level :)

Please don't use pictures with SIGNATURES or WATERMARKS in your order!!! Thank you!

NO POSTING OF LINKS TO PICTURES!!! USE THIS SYMBOL TO POST THEM:

I WON'T MAKE YOU A FAN FICTION BANNER / BOOK COVER OR SPECIAL ORDER, IF THE PICS ARE TOO SMALL!!

I REFUSE TO USE THE PICS IF YOU DON'T POST THEM AS IMAGES IN YOUR ORDER!

I REFUSE TO DO AN ORDER IF NO PICS ARE INCLUDED!

EXPECT A COMMENT ON YOUR PAGE OR ON YOUR FIC DISCUSSION WHEN YOUR ORDER IS DONE!! :D

###

Here are some examples of what I can do:

Special Order:

Character Banner:

Fan Fiction Banner:

Book Cover:

Headers:

Profile Pic:

Vampire-ized:

Manipulations:

BEWARE: Some banners will turn out better than others. Now you're warned :P
___________________________________________________________________________________

(requested if marked with *)

(Please use BIG pictures when you request!)

Character Banner:

*Character name:
*Story Name:
Quote(if you need one):
Link:
*Pic(s):

Fan Fiction Banner:

*Title:
*Author:
Quote(If you need one):
*Summary:
*Pic(s):
Link:

Book Cover:

*Title:
*Author:
*Pic(s):

Header:
*Title:
Author(if needed):
*Pic(s): 

Special Order:

Whatever you need:

Profile Pic:

*Username:
*Pic(s):
Background:
(Would be a good idea to have an idea of what you want. If you haven't I'll try and find something :D)

Manipulations:

Basically just tell me what you want, provide me with the pics  (remember that the people who you want manipped must facing the same angle or it'll look awkward)

I do make pop-outs too, but I'm not the best at them. If you do request one, please bear over with my work not being the optimal...

If you want a picture Vampire-ized, I have a few things I'd like to make clear first:

*No UNSHARP or BLURRY pictures! (If your pic is unsharp I will not even attempt at editing it. Sorry)

*Please let the pic be LIGHT! :)

*No wearing sunglasses in the pics! (Glasses are tolerated, as long as the eyes are still visible, and there are no lightreflections shaowing them!)
*The pictures must be BIG (at least 500 pixels or bigger)

(I know I'm a bit demanding, but I tell you: the pictures will look soo much better if they are sharp than if they are all blurry and bad quality!)

###

Peace out

xx

Minnie

Tags: Claudia, Cullen, Minnie, banners

Views: 10790

Replies to This Discussion

@ Isabella Marie Swan

Here you go! I hope Nina Dobrev looks okay vamp-ish to you ;P (And I'm sorry if the theme is more dark-purple/black than red/black. If you want I can change it ASAP ^^)

I'm glad you do :) It was fun to finally be able to change someones eye- and skin color again ;P

@ Dawn

I am so sorry it took so long to get your pop-out done, but here it is! (And your banner too of course :P)

OH MY GOD THERE PERFECT THERE EVEN MORE THAN I EVER EXPECTED!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!
Lol you're welcome Dawn :) Your banner has actually turned into one of my favorite ones :D

@ bry anderson

The pics you gave me worked out anyway :D (But they might not look too sharp on the other hand -_-')
Well anyway, here's your banner, I hope you'll like it :) (I really tried to make it look like my Paramore one, but that was easier said than done :S Especially when using the same texture - but then again, it has a lot to do with the light/darkness in the pics that are provided to me...)

omg its perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrffffffffffffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeeecccccccccccccccccccccccttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!1

^_^ You're welcome!

@ Vanessa (I hope I can call you that :P)

Okay, for this banner I simply assumed that it was the sequel to "Sing Me To Sleep", since I know I made a banner for that once :) Which is why this banner has a lot of similarities with the old banner, even - well almost ;P - the same color scheme :) I hope you can use it, since it has turned into one of my favorite banners (especially since I made it after learning a new technique in Photoshop xD)
(As I was about to post this I actually checked if it was the sequel ;P Silly me, I know, but the title was so similar to the first one, I couldn't help but assume xP)

Thank you, I love it. And it is a sequel to "Sing Me to Sleep..." I just couldn't end it the way it did. Anyways, I'll come back and be ordering more soon.
Aww thank you :) I'm so glad you like it :D (And I'll be waiting for those future orders xP)

Title: THE ART OF FALLING GRACEFULLY
*Author:SARAH BETH LEE
Quote(If you need one):WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF FALLING IN LOVE HOW DO YOU FALL GRACEFULLY
*Summary:In high school Trent and Sydney had a crush on each other but never told each other. Now six years after high school they find themselves back home in their small town.  Will they still feel that pull or will they continue to ignore it.

You don't have to use all the pics just wasn't sure what might work best. I tried to find pics of both that looked younger and then older so you could have more options to choose from.
I haven't starting posting this story yet I wanted to get a banner made first. I would love a banner and I have no preconceived idea of how I want it to look so whatever works best is perfect for me. Thank you so much for your time!

Sarah

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service