The Twilight Saga

Hey there!

I sometimes have some free time for banner making and my fanfictions, so if you need a banner just ask :)

I have been making banners for about a year now, so don't be shy to ask if you want some specific effects in your banner :) I'll gladly try to make it work :D I'd love to make your banners as close to as you imagined as possible :D)

I use Photoshop (but sometimes I use GIMP too ;P) and I think I'm about intermediate/expert in level :)

Please don't use pictures with SIGNATURES or WATERMARKS in your order!!! Thank you!

NO POSTING OF LINKS TO PICTURES!!! USE THIS SYMBOL TO POST THEM:

I WON'T MAKE YOU A FAN FICTION BANNER / BOOK COVER OR SPECIAL ORDER, IF THE PICS ARE TOO SMALL!!

I REFUSE TO USE THE PICS IF YOU DON'T POST THEM AS IMAGES IN YOUR ORDER!

I REFUSE TO DO AN ORDER IF NO PICS ARE INCLUDED!

EXPECT A COMMENT ON YOUR PAGE OR ON YOUR FIC DISCUSSION WHEN YOUR ORDER IS DONE!! :D

###

Here are some examples of what I can do:

Special Order:

Character Banner:

Fan Fiction Banner:

Book Cover:

Headers:

Profile Pic:

Vampire-ized:

Manipulations:

BEWARE: Some banners will turn out better than others. Now you're warned :P
___________________________________________________________________________________

(requested if marked with *)

(Please use BIG pictures when you request!)

Character Banner:

*Character name:
*Story Name:
Quote(if you need one):
Link:
*Pic(s):

Fan Fiction Banner:

*Title:
*Author:
Quote(If you need one):
*Summary:
*Pic(s):
Link:

Book Cover:

*Title:
*Author:
*Pic(s):

Header:
*Title:
Author(if needed):
*Pic(s): 

Special Order:

Whatever you need:

Profile Pic:

*Username:
*Pic(s):
Background:
(Would be a good idea to have an idea of what you want. If you haven't I'll try and find something :D)

Manipulations:

Basically just tell me what you want, provide me with the pics  (remember that the people who you want manipped must facing the same angle or it'll look awkward)

I do make pop-outs too, but I'm not the best at them. If you do request one, please bear over with my work not being the optimal...

If you want a picture Vampire-ized, I have a few things I'd like to make clear first:

*No UNSHARP or BLURRY pictures! (If your pic is unsharp I will not even attempt at editing it. Sorry)

*Please let the pic be LIGHT! :)

*No wearing sunglasses in the pics! (Glasses are tolerated, as long as the eyes are still visible, and there are no lightreflections shaowing them!)
*The pictures must be BIG (at least 500 pixels or bigger)

(I know I'm a bit demanding, but I tell you: the pictures will look soo much better if they are sharp than if they are all blurry and bad quality!)

###

Peace out

xx

Minnie

Tags: Claudia, Cullen, Minnie, banners

Views: 10794

Replies to This Discussion

@ Ellies kind Pack

Here's your banner! I'm sorry it took so long for me to get it done! (I've been super busy with life :S)

I hope you like it :D

Amazing texture by Katherine Ice Bells (ilovemyths)

@ Gifted Pack/Coven

I am so sorry for the long wait! My life's just been so busy lately, and school's getting more stressful by the minute.

Anyway, here's your banner :) I hope you like it :D

@ Aurora

I am SO sorry for taking so long on this banner! My life's been so hectic that I simply didn't have any time for TTS or banner-making..

But here it is (VERY delayed) and I hope it lives up to the story :)

it's so beautiful! it was definately worth the wait! and i know how hectic life can get so don't feel upset :)
You welcome Aurora :D And thanks :) I'm so glad you like it!

@ Madame~Forvergirl

Here is your banner (I made two versions) :) And I'm terribly sorry about the long delay, but life got really stressful for me for a time.

Texture by the amazing Gracie

OMG! I love them both!!!!! :D Thanks so much! :) And I understand about a stressful time. I hope you're okay.

Glad you like them :) You're story is amazing by the way, can't wait to read more of it and find out who Ayden is :P

I'm okay at the moment, I just hope that school won't get more hectic too soon...

Thanks so much. That really means a lot to me :) And for the whole stress thing, I'm a pretty good listener if you need to talk to someone.
Aww thanks a lot :) I'll take you up on that once, you know ;P
haha. Hey, I'll do what I can to help :)
Title: Until The Day I Die
Author: Shelby
Quote(If you need one): Death is just another part of life
Summary: Elizabeth and her cousin Veda move to the small town of Bon Temps, Louisiana but what they soon realize is that they aren't the only non-humans in town.
Pic(s):

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service