The Twilight Saga

Diisclaimer; I do not own twilight or these characters.

Bella is having a hard time at the moment,and her brother Jacob had ran away. When Edward moves into town he falls in love with her -but does She feel the same, and can he help her?

When Jacob comes back , what will he think of Edward ?

WARNING: MY CHAPTERS ARE FAIRLY SHORT.

The heart wants what the heart wants.

Does she love me?

BEWARE my chapters are short

Thank you bloodsucker  for making me these awesome banners !!

Misery Business

Chapter 1

"Edward, wake up. We are going to be late for school" I heard my new sister Alice Cullen shout through to me.

"I'm already up, geez." I replied back. I opened the door and saw her standing there bag ready and her coat already on. Her outfit was amazing.

"Its not even that late we still have ages." I said.

"Yeah but we have to pick up Bella."

"Who's Bella?" I asked

"My best friend." She answered. -So that was who she was on the phone to for hours last night. "Unless you want to walk, you'd better hurry up" She stuck her toungue out.

"Girls." I muttered under my breath.

I quickly grabbed my jacket and bag and ran out into the rain-one thing I hated about this place, it always rained. I'd been here three days and it still hasen't stopped.

"Jeez, its freezing" I moaned as I shut the door to the Alice's new car. She had just got it two weeks ago for the sixteenth birthday.

"You get used to it." She murmured.

I hope she's telling the truth, I thought to myself. Up until a year ago I'd lived with my mother, Elizebeth Mason in Los Angles. She died in a car crash and since I was only fourteen at the time, I was put into care. In the past 10 months I have lived with 4 different families. But this one was different, I really liked these people, Emmet especialy-although he's not well at the moment so I haven't really spoke to him. Carlisle and Esme were really kind, they made me feel so at home in three days. I couldn't ask for more.

Chapter 2

"Oh.About Bella I'll tell you later, its a long story." Alice's voice interupted my thoughts. I could hear the sadness in her voice. I was anxious now.

"Sure" I said back. I heared the sound of a door slam and I looked up,that was when I saw her...

She was the prettiest girl I had ever seen. Her long brown curly hair fitting perfectly around her face. She half-ran to the car,carefully as if she was afraid she might fall.

"Hey,Bella " Alice said as she turned round to smile at her.

"Morning" She said. Her voice sounded a bit shakey, as if she was nervous or something. Maybe even depressed , I couldn't tell.

"This is Edward, my new adopted brother that I've been telling you about." I half turned to look at her and she was already looking at me.Her dark brown eyes piercing. She had dark spots under her eyes and she looked like she could use a goods night sleep.I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Hello" She said. I quickly fixed my features and managed to choke out a 'Hi'.

Alice began talking to Bella and I looked out the window. Seeing only her face,the weakness that was soo clear in her eyes.

I had known her for five minutes and I wanted to know everything about her. I wanted to help her, that was if there was anything wrong.

I was in all of her classes. I sat next to her in English and Biology, but she never said anything. Most of the time she just stared in to space.

I sat with her and Alice at lunch. I didn't eat-it looked to grose. Neither did Alice,and Bella,well she just stared at the plate. Every now and again her eyes would flash up to me. She answered when Alice asked her a question or spoke to her. But that was all.

After lunch I walked her to P.E. She was still silent. We got to the girls locker room. And that was when she spoke to me.

"Well I gotta go change, see you soon ." And she smiled. I could see that it took a lot of effort to put it there.

"See Ya" I said and smiled back politely...

Could someone please make me a banner?

Please comment.

Chapter 3 - http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/misery-business-an-edwa...

Chapter 4- http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/misery-business-an-edwa...

Chapter 5 - http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/misery-business-an-edwa...

Chapter 6 - http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/misery-business-an-edwa...

Chaapter 7 - http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/misery-business-an-edwa...

Chapter 8-  http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/misery-business-an-edwa...

Chapter 9- http://www.thetwilightsaga.com/forum/topics/misery-business-an-edwa...

Chapter 10- http://thetwilightsagacommunity.ning.com/forum/topics/misery-busine...

Views: 118

Replies to This Discussion

luved the chapter
Chapter 10

I could hear faint voices. Probably Emmet playing a joke on me.

"aww look how cute he looks when he sleeps," one voice said it sounded like Bella.
"OK. Bella I know you like him but he is my brother," Alice im guessing.
I opened my eyes and was surprised to see Bella sitting on the edge of my bed looking over at Alice who was standing at the side of my bed. I smiled.

"Goodmorning," I said causing them both to jump. Alice sent me a glare but I continued. "Would you care to tell me why your in my room at.." I looked at the clock on my bedside table to check the time. "9.03AM ?" I asked.

"Sorry we didn't mean to wake you...well actually we did," then she laughed, Alice joined in and then so did I.
I stood up and stretched.
Suddenly Alice's arms were around me in a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Happy Birthday little brother," She sang and danced to Bella's side.
"Thanks," I said. I looked at Bella she looked deep in thought.
"So.. No Birthday Hug from you Bella, Im hurt," I hung my head for dramatic effect.
She walked over to me.
"Happy Birthday Edward," She said while wrapping her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her and didn't pull away-she didn't either.

After what seemed like hours but was probably only 30 seconds Alice began tapping her foot impaitiently.
"C'mon Esme's making breakfast!" Alice whined.
"Okay," I said pulling away but to Bella's surprise taking her hand.

We walked down to the dining room where Emmet was sitting at the table with a plate of food infront of him. I swear that boy never stops eating. I sat at the chair beside him and Bella and Alice sat at the chairs opposite us.
"Happy Birthday Eddie." Emmet said before messing my hair.
It was silent for a change usually Emmet or Alice were talking. I spoke to soon Emmet put his fork back on his plate and said "Hey Bella, What do you call cheese thats not yours?"
" I don't know," She grumbled annoyed
"Nacho-cheese," he pretty much shouted then burst out laughing. Bella sighed used to his bad jokes. She then turned to Alice and began talking.

Just then Esme walked in.
"Morning," I said and stood up and give her a hug. She returned the hug and said "Happy Birthday son,"

After breakfast I took a shower then got ready. Esme was taking us all out for my 'birthday lunch'. Esme invited Bella along aswell. My day just kept getting better.
I was wearing black skinny jeans with a red vest top and an open black shirt.
I walked out of my room and Emmet was standing there.
"Its time for your presents!" He screamed. I followed him outside to the garage. Esme, Alice and Bella were standing beside a silver volvo. It was brand new and it had a blue bow on it.
"WOW" was my response. They all smiled at me.
"Do you like it?" Esme asked. "Well...Yes." I answered.

The rest of the day went by in a blur, we went to lunch, had a quick dinner, and now we were getting ready for another party!

But tonight I would meet Jasper and from what I could get out of Emmet he was very fond of Alice...

Second post of the day Im proud. Anyway enjoy :)
OMG *New Reader* love this story so much. It's cute!Ypou have to write more!
AWe that was good. Can't wait for more.
Loved it!!!
Can't wait for more!!!
LOVE IT =D
WOW love it =D

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service