The Twilight Saga

Alice had an alarming vision that connects with Bella’s disturbing but accurate dream.  With Jasper’s help, Alice will try to save Edward from a terrible fate.

(Alternative story to New Moon)

Bella Swan wakes from a disturbing but accurate dream and tries to spare her beloved Edward of the pain he endures with every breath.Bella leaves Edward (Alternative story)

MOONSET

This alternative story started, like Twilight, with a dream. I was reading the draft of Midnight Sun till late that night. I went to sleep thinking about how hard it was for Edward to be around Bella. So in my dream I was Bella. I was deeply in love with Edward and then I realize the pain he was into with every breath. I decided to leave him for his own sake thinking he would be happier without me. So it’s basically New Moon in reverse. Enjoy.

I want to share with you a bit of the music that inspire me while writing this Fanfic.
All of it is about the music and how it set the tone to the story
Some of them are also about the lyrics. Here is my playlist:

Breaking my heart – Aqualung

The hardest of hearts – Florence + the machine

Blackout – Muse

Goodnight, travel well  – The killers

Reel me in – Aqualung

Tonge tied - Aqualung

Falling - Florence + the machine

This little drawing is from chapter 5 Buried

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

PREFACE

“But I’m not saying goodbye”

“Don’t you see? That’s what proves me right. I care the most, because if I can do it… If leaving is the right thing to do… Then I’ll hurt myself to keep from hurting you, to keep you safe.”

“And you don’t think I would do the same?”

“You’d never have to make the choice”

Twilight, Interrogations

1. PREMONITION

ALICE

It was really fun to be alone hunting with my husband. We haven’t been able to do this in a long time. It was like an end-of-summer party. I will soon be starting my senior year at Forks High school and Jasper will be pretending to go to college. He really wanted to go this time, he said there was some subject he was interested in studying, but the simple thought of being apart was too painful. I couldn’t find it in me to try to persuade him to go.

It all happened so fast. I wasn’t keeping tabs on him, just the usual watch-out I normally do for my family. Suddenly Edward was blazing, dying in our fireplace. Thought the vision was blurry its significance was so powerful that I lost my attention on the bear I was about to finish off and its paw sent me flying before I could anticipate its move. “I have to find Jasper”.

I followed his scent; he was draining a mountain lion, a remainder of Edward I didn’t need. “Jasper! We need to get back to the house, now!” I yelled.

“Alice! What’s wrong? What did you see?” He knows me too well.

“Edward.” I answered “We’re going to have to leave the Jeep behind; we only have four hours and seventeen minutes”

He saw the dread in my eyes, there was no time to explain. We started running at full speed. When we made it out of the Big Bend Park he finally asked. “What did you see? What kind of danger is he in?”

I tried to make sense of my vision, searching backward into the future. “Bella”, it sounded like an expletive.

“Is he going to…?” Jasper asked fighting the pool of venom in his mouth. He never believed Edward will be able to overcome his temptation.

“No. I think she is going to break up with him”. How could she do that, my brother was quite a catch. Fun to be around, good to the core, handsome and totally in love with her. I couldn’t see the reason for her defection. I hopped my blurred vision wasn’t true.

She most has been determined to this outcome for some time now, or I wouldn’t be able to see it. But, why?

Jasper was sensing my fear and he voiced his concern “He’s going to try to kill himself, right?”
I just nodded, I didn’t trust my voice.

Views: 1521

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Chris,

The best part of writing this fragment was Emmet's reactions. It took me a while to get them right.

He goes from playful, to brooding, to angry, to devastated in only few moments.

I thought that it was time for Emmet to say the words ; no one else but Edward could know her this much to see through her.

And all this stressfull situation is taking out the best and worst of each Cullen. Well, that's what I tried to show in this chapter.

loved it hearing it from them like that was great post more soon.

great story, i can't wait to see where this goes!

Hi everyone. I want to apologize for taking this long to post something new to my story. You know how this is, life gets in the way. I’m a teacher and I have 1st and 2nd grade this year. It’s been quite a challenge to teach 42 6-years old how to read. It’s taking too much of my time and energy.

I hope I get better at writing cause doing this it is an awesome creative outlet. Please don’t give up on me, keep giving me ideas, your comments are the fuel to my writing.

I notice something funny regarding my story. Once I mentioned Tanya everyone panicked, I don’t know why. Please give Edward a little credit. Keep giving me your suggestions and ideas, I always consider them; but they won’t change the essence of the characters, which aren’t mine by the way, they’re Stephenie’s only. (no more fanfict published as original work)

8. HEART

EDWARD

My family came back with everything we need so we can stay here. I can’t believe they’re being so nice to me. They don’t owe me anything. This kind of actions makes us a real family, I suppose.

Carlisle told me about Tanya and Kate involvement in all this. I know I’m putting all of them at risk by staying, that’s why I didn’t say a word about my cousins helping out with the hospital issue. I don’t exactly like the idea. I hate showing my weakness to them. But Carlisle is right, they are the most loyal allies; I know we can trust them.

Ever since Alice and Jasper got me out of the hole last night – they actually carried me to the shower this time – I got the feeling that they are hiding something from me. Something happened in Port Angeles, but they won’t share. It’s something between them so I won’t pry. I have enough drama on my own.

And it’s not just them, even Carlisle is hiding something too. Something painful… that’s all I know. Something painful for me wouldn’t be a surprise at this point. I feel like I got my wish and fate covered me with punishment for atonement. If only that could be true, if only I had a soul worth saving.

Esme’s the only one who was forthright. She told me about her encounter with Charlie. I think she’s trying to prepare me for what I’ll face at school this Monday. I hope I can handle it; my family’s efforts deserve my best try.

Carlisle and I spent a whole morning working on the equipment he bought. Jasper’s a shadow behind me tampering with my mood while I’m tampering with these machines. Everything is ready; my cousins will arrive any minute now. Carlisle’s thoughts are getting anxious.

“Just tell me,” I prompt him.

He let out a big sigh and I saw the entire plan in his head. “And you’re worried because you think I’ll say no?” I said with a dark laugh. That kind of pain was nothing compared to the pain of her departure. “Does it work?”, I asked; that’s the only thing that matters.

“Yes, it works. Jasper tried it three weeks ago. He said he wanted to try the army again and he’ll need medical examinations to get in.” He pointed his next words to him; “part of this plan, right?” He was angry, frustrated and in awe that Jasper would go to such lengths to help me stay.

Jasper just nodded a little embarrassed, he could feel Carlisle’s disapproval.

“You could have told me.” Carlisle replied while he passed his fingers through his golden hair.

“What happened to the machines you used three weeks ago?” Why did Carlisle have to buy more? That was strange.

“Kate broke them,” Jasper answered. “She was so angry with me,” he snorted.

“I’m still angry” Kate retorted at the door. “And I’m not sure this is a good idea”

nice cant wait tell you post again and take your time cant wait tell bella comes back

Thank you for your patience

I'm so pleased that you are posting again.

I hope the 6 year olds go OK with reading - I have a 6 year old and she is really enjoying it but have had one son who hated reading with every fibre in his body - now teenaged and still hates reading but can do so very easily if the need arises, just doesn't see the point when there are perfectly good TVs to watch.

I'm still trying to figure Jasper out.Is there more to what he has been doing?

I'm glad that Esme is being straight with Edward, he doesn't need them to be all secrative on him now.

Best wishes

Chris

I hope my students enjoy reading as much as I do. My 2nd grade ones love writting, that much I know. They write a diary every weekday, on mondays they write a short story.

Jasper will surprise even his wife at the end... so keep guessing :D

Esme's very protective but she knows what Edward can and can't handle. But Jasper and Alice can't spill yet.

Glad to see you're posting again!  I wonder what are they planning to do?  Can't wait to see how things will develop!  Will they finally get Edward out of his hole, and what will happen when he goes back to school?  And how and when will Bella come back (if she does!)?  Looking forward to the next chapter!

S

I want to use this reply to say that I thought about solving the hospital issue using Kate's gift before I saw Breaking Dawn 2. But seeing it in the movie was great and fueled my idea.

I hope that give you and idea about what are they planning.

After I finish HEART I'll start Edward's first day of school.

Sounds exciting!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service