The Twilight Saga

Alice had an alarming vision that connects with Bella’s disturbing but accurate dream.  With Jasper’s help, Alice will try to save Edward from a terrible fate.

(Alternative story to New Moon)

Bella Swan wakes from a disturbing but accurate dream and tries to spare her beloved Edward of the pain he endures with every breath.Bella leaves Edward (Alternative story)

MOONSET

This alternative story started, like Twilight, with a dream. I was reading the draft of Midnight Sun till late that night. I went to sleep thinking about how hard it was for Edward to be around Bella. So in my dream I was Bella. I was deeply in love with Edward and then I realize the pain he was into with every breath. I decided to leave him for his own sake thinking he would be happier without me. So it’s basically New Moon in reverse. Enjoy.

I want to share with you a bit of the music that inspire me while writing this Fanfic.
All of it is about the music and how it set the tone to the story
Some of them are also about the lyrics. Here is my playlist:

Breaking my heart – Aqualung

The hardest of hearts – Florence + the machine

Blackout – Muse

Goodnight, travel well  – The killers

Reel me in – Aqualung

Tonge tied - Aqualung

Falling - Florence + the machine

This little drawing is from chapter 5 Buried

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

PREFACE

“But I’m not saying goodbye”

“Don’t you see? That’s what proves me right. I care the most, because if I can do it… If leaving is the right thing to do… Then I’ll hurt myself to keep from hurting you, to keep you safe.”

“And you don’t think I would do the same?”

“You’d never have to make the choice”

Twilight, Interrogations

1. PREMONITION

ALICE

It was really fun to be alone hunting with my husband. We haven’t been able to do this in a long time. It was like an end-of-summer party. I will soon be starting my senior year at Forks High school and Jasper will be pretending to go to college. He really wanted to go this time, he said there was some subject he was interested in studying, but the simple thought of being apart was too painful. I couldn’t find it in me to try to persuade him to go.

It all happened so fast. I wasn’t keeping tabs on him, just the usual watch-out I normally do for my family. Suddenly Edward was blazing, dying in our fireplace. Thought the vision was blurry its significance was so powerful that I lost my attention on the bear I was about to finish off and its paw sent me flying before I could anticipate its move. “I have to find Jasper”.

I followed his scent; he was draining a mountain lion, a remainder of Edward I didn’t need. “Jasper! We need to get back to the house, now!” I yelled.

“Alice! What’s wrong? What did you see?” He knows me too well.

“Edward.” I answered “We’re going to have to leave the Jeep behind; we only have four hours and seventeen minutes”

He saw the dread in my eyes, there was no time to explain. We started running at full speed. When we made it out of the Big Bend Park he finally asked. “What did you see? What kind of danger is he in?”

I tried to make sense of my vision, searching backward into the future. “Bella”, it sounded like an expletive.

“Is he going to…?” Jasper asked fighting the pool of venom in his mouth. He never believed Edward will be able to overcome his temptation.

“No. I think she is going to break up with him”. How could she do that, my brother was quite a catch. Fun to be around, good to the core, handsome and totally in love with her. I couldn’t see the reason for her defection. I hopped my blurred vision wasn’t true.

She most has been determined to this outcome for some time now, or I wouldn’t be able to see it. But, why?

Jasper was sensing my fear and he voiced his concern “He’s going to try to kill himself, right?”
I just nodded, I didn’t trust my voice.

Views: 1520

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome keep me updated!!!!!

Thank you

8. HEART

Part 2

They were finally here. I took a deep breath and tried to compose my face enough so they wouldn’t see the pain etched in it. All to no avail; when I turned to greet them they froze at the doorway. I could see my face in their minds. I haven’t hunted in weeks so my eyes were pitch black and under them were deep purple shadows. Like a human who hasn’t slept in a hundred years.

Tanya’s mind gets full of profanities, all of them directed to her. I can’t stop the growl in my chest. But I close my eyes and will myself to stay frozen in place.

I hear Jasper talking to Tanya; “whatever you’re thinking drop it, please”

They are here to help, they are here to help, they are here to help, I repeated over and over in my head so I regain my composure. When I opened my eyes, there was only concern in their eyes and minds. That I can take, I’ve been taking it for weeks now.

Well done Edward, Jasper congratulated me; you almost didn’t need me to calm yourself.

I couldn’t help but feel like a trained seal. I just needed to clap. And so, I felt it again, that nagging sensation that tells me Jasper is after something else. His gift and his plan are the only way to stay in Forks so I’ll suck it up and won’t pry too much.

“Let’s get on with it, please,” I begged them all. I didn’t want the chance to think about what I was going to do. Kate’s memories about Jasper’s experiment three weeks ago were much worse than Carlisle’s. Not worse than losing her, though. I thought dryly.

Carlisle nodded and gestured to the chaise Jasper brought from Port Angeles. It was a sturdy metal thing that he had covered in plastic for insulation. I lie on it.

Jasper turned on the electrocardiograph while Kate stood behind me. I closed my eyes, I couldn’t help it, I was nervous.

The first shock was so painful I couldn’t stop the cry that left my throat. Jasper put a hand on my shoulder trying to calm mi anxiety. I was panting. The monitor registered the movement of my heart. That was amazing; my heart was moving! It was also painful as hell, specially since I was thirsty.

Carlisle seemed to read my mind and stopped Kate from giving me the next shock. “Wait, he should drink something, we shouldn’t do this with him this thirsty.” Jasper didn’t scream that loud, Edward has never been a coward to pain, something is wrong.

Crap, he’s right; sorry Edward. “I’ll take you hunting, something quick and nearby,” said Jasper with a bashful look.

“I’m ok; I want to try this again. I can’t believe my heart actually moved” that was beyond anything I thought possible.

“It’s not your heart on the monitor, you know that,” Carlisle said with a frown; “ultrasound doesn’t work on us.”

“But it moved, I felt it” I muttered.

All of them looked at me like I was crazy. Then they explained to me how Kate’s shocks were there only to simulate the beating of my heart so it would look more natural on the monitor and she could control the rhythm of the beating. It all made sense, in theory; in reality I could feel my heart moving every time Kate shocked me.

I could even hear it in the back of my ears. It said a name with every movement. It said her name. Bella.

Interesting experiment... Somehow deep down his heart still beats for Bella, even if it is only in his mind.

And she will make a cameo appearance next time

By the way, what is Jasper planning?  To what degree will he try to interfere with Edward's feelings?

I really wonder if this is a good idea when Edward is so thirsty, will he end up killing some poor human.

Does he have a heart? Maybe so.

Great update

Best wishes

Chris

I wounder what jasper's upto. can't wait for more post soon.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service