The Twilight Saga

My new fan fiction! It's been awhile. :D And I apologize before hand, as my computer is being stupid and isn't working very well. So here it is! Please read, comment, and of course, enjoy!

Chapter 1

Edward’s POV

“This is so exciting!” Alice said once again as I drive to Forks High. Today, local elementary students are visiting. I’m not sure exactly why, but I’ve probably heard people thinking about all day. I prefer to block out thoughts I don’t care about though.
     I wonder if he even cares? Oh well. I wonder if Jasper will be okay. Maybe we should ditch. . . Alice’s thoughts go on and on, fast as lightning. She’s starting to get annoying. I force patience into my mind. I can’t get mad at her for her thoughts being annoying. Well, at least not right now. I’ll tell her to shut up later.
     Jasper’s wave of calm blows me over, and I realize that I should be worried about him. He can calm other people, but his own agony is his and remains untouched however hard he tries to diminish it.
     I wonder how many kids are coming. The announcement said kindergarten and first grade, but that doesn’t really tell how many. Should I calm them when they come? Can I do that many people all at once? Jasper’s worries are not odd, but I assume the thought of using his gifts is a way to calm himself. How well it will work is up to him.
     I pull up in a parking space near the cafeteria. Alice reminds me as we get out that all student’s are to gather there to meet the elementary kids. Alice goes to Jasper’s side immediately, and Rosalie stay’s with Emmett. Suddenly, I feel slightly alone. But I crush the feeling before Jasper can hone in on it and question me.
     Alone, I take the lead. My brother’s and sister’s follow after, wrapped up in their own thoughts that I desperately try to block out. We walk in the cafeteria, and student’s part to let us through. It’s good they do, natural even. Saddening, but natural nonetheless.
     Everyone is standing, the tables having been pushed into the walls to make room. The principal finds his way through the mess and to the middle of the room. He reminds us of what we are supposed to do.
     “Everyone is to be matched up with one elementary student. We had a change in plans, and more kids than we thought are coming. If you are willing to watch two, come see me in a minute.” Alice’s thought’s skyrocket at this, along with Rosalie’s. Oh boy.
     “All the students are part of the school’s Early Achievers Honor’s program. The teachers at both their school and ours thought it would be a fun and enriching experience for the kids. Everyone either come see me, or go to your homeroom teacher. They will tell you who your paired up with. Now remember, this should be a fun day for the kids, so be nice!” And it’ll give us all a day off. He thought. Clearly, the principal thought this was all going to go over easy. Suddenly, I feel bad for the kids that get stuck with Alice and Rosalie.
      The principal finishes with his speech, and of course, Alice and Rosalie shoot off for the principal. I walk with Emmett and Jasper to the other side of the room, until they head off to find out who they get to spend the day with. Alone once again, I walk to my teacher. Smiling sweetly, she hands me a slip of paper with the kids name and teacher on it. She tells me that all the classes will be together, and the teachers will have a sign with their name on it. I nod, and turn to head out the door to where the classes are.
    While the principal had babbled on and on, the kids had arrived on five busses, and are at least trying to assemble themselves. I smile at the organized chaos, and glance down at my card.

Isabella Swan
  Mrs. Wood

Simple enough, I think, looking around. I find Rosalie, Alice and Jasper easily. Rosalie actually has twins, and boy and a girl, with her. With adorable blond hair and blue eyes, they stand next to her laughing. Alice has a tiny black haired boy, and a skinny red headed girl in a cute dress. They look happy too, although more shy than Rosalie’s. Jasper has a tall girl with short brown hair, and he is leaning over and talking to her. His thoughts are calm and easy. He’ll be fine today.
     I see Emmett a little bit farther away, with a brown haired boy on his shoulders. The boy is screaming with laughter, bouncing up and down as Emmett runs around. I’m sure he’ll get yelled at for it, but it’s still amusing. Smiling, I walk towards the teacher holding a sign displaying ‘Mrs. Wood’.
     “Oh good.” She says as I near. “I was afraid that maybe everyone forgot my class.” I smile, and I hear her breath catch. I feel guilty then, knowing the teacher must be married.
     “Which one do you want?” She asks, her hand gesturing to her class.
     “Isabella Swan.” I say without missing a beat.
     “Isabella?” She calls, and a small girl steps forward out of her class. Her curious brown eyes look up at me, daunted by my height. Her soft brown hair falls a little farther than her shoulders. Her lips tremble as if scared, but then she spoke.
     “I’m Bella. Nice to meet you . . .” She smiles, waiting for me to say my name, but I can’t. Her sweet smell drifts towards me, intoxicating and lovely. She is perfect. Her blood, her very being calls to me, begging me to drain her body. And it would be wonderful. Absolute heaven to feel her blood run into my mouth and to devour her. Her smile starts to fade, clearly wondering if I’m insane. But I can’t make myself care. The monster I’ve held under lock and key for almost all my life has been unleashed upon a five year old.

Tags: Baby, Bella

Views: 243

Replies to This Discussion

love it
thank you so much everyone! all your comments make me smile. I will try to update tomorrow, but only if my compute agrees to work with me. we have a love/hate relationship :)
omg  i lovveeee it plz keep me updated :)

That was super cute! I loved it! I don't know anybody who wouldn't love it.Anyway,I can't wait for more! :)

awesome chapter.....
*new reader* this is an awesome story so far. can't wait for more
this is too cute!(:
thank you everyone! I will try to update today, but I don't know . . . :P

So cute! :)

awww i love it!!

Awwwww too cute!!! =)

***NEW READER***

omg

amazing story

cant wait to read more

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service