The Twilight Saga

WHAT IF ROSE HATHAWAY ISNT WHO SHE SAYS SHE IS?WHAT IF SHE HAD A SECRET THAT SHE HASNT TOLD A SOUL?WHAT IF SHE WASNT JUST A DHAMPIR???THE QUESTIONS KEEP COMING TO WHAT IF?????? </font>

IF U MAKE BANNERS CAN U MAKE ME ONE??

TO ALL MY FELLOW READERS I WILL BE POSTING ON THE WEEKENDS WHEN I CAN I HOP U UNDERSTAND
MONTY BLACK 

Views: 23

Replies to This Discussion

Love it
luved it..
plz post more soon.
plz write more soon
pla keep me updated when you write more this is so cool
sneak peak i hope to update tomorrow if not ill update another time

Chapter 3

As i was walking out i could fell my fangs lengthen and my eyes tuning red rimmed at the pupil and it scared me cause i needed blood, and not just any blood a moroi, but not kill who ever..............
Chapter 3

As i was walking out i could fell my fangs lengthen and my eyes tuning red rimmed at the pupil and it scared me cause i needed blood, and not just any blood a moroi, but not kill who ever, and quick to if i dont get one now i will have to feed of two the next day and so forth.. I decided it would be Christian.

I sniffed for Christian and fallowed is sent to his room. He didnt see me coming because i was to fast for his eyes. Once he saw me he looked at me with shock, but not because of my eyes, he can see my eyes cause im looking at him trough my eye lashes, he looked at me for my speed. When i lifted my head he saw me with fangs and eyes included. Before he could say anything i went for his neck.I pierced my teeth into into his skin i could fell the nice sweet blood fill me with power and it felt good. I let go and used my compulsion and said " You will sleep and you will forget i was hear. you WILL forget what i am" and left.

When i felt my fangs retract and my eyes went to brown i looked up and smiled for no apparent reason at all.

When i was almost to the building that held my room the sent hit me like a skunk that just sprayed you and i new it from somewhere, so i went to check it out. the sent was coming from my room and it was bugging the *edited by moderator* out of me so i went in and who do i find my one of my dads in my room. "What do you want" I demanded " I come hear and brake the rules to see my daughter and you want to now what i want, you need to taught some manners". " I dont care for manners when it comes to family when you people abandoned me when i was not even a day old so get out." " No". I just smiled, i grabbed my stake from my belt and before he could react i staked him and said " This is what you get for having a mixed daughter like me" and pulled out the stake. I got a vile and put some of his blood in the vile, closed it and called for more Guardians to come and take the body and told me i would get my mark tomorrow.

I went to bed and dreamed of nothing like i always do.

When i woke up it was 6:00 and my tattooing wouldn't be till 6:00pm. What to do got twelve hours, thats when i herd a knock on the door, i opened the door and a Guardian looked at me and said Dimitri would like to see you again.

I walked to the cell told the Guardians to take a 30 minute break did me water trick and was in his cell.

"What do you want now"?

"What i want is an explanation from you, why can you use all the elements and why did you run off on me and dont give me a lame excuse.."

"You want to no do you"

"Yes"

" You have to promise me on you life and if you tell i get to kill you"

" OK i promise"

" I a strigoi,moroi, and dhampir combined".

He just looked at me with shock, Then i showed him my strigoi,moroi an dhampir forms and left with the wind.........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I STILL NEED SOME BANNERS
write more this is awesome.
thanx
this is so good!!!!!! I really like it!! Keep me updated!! Great idea!
love it
please contuie
Chapter 4

Stupid stupid stupid how could i tell Dimitri about my biggest secret and the worst.

I hate my parents for doing this to me, and abandoned me.Just the thought made me madder than a Texas rattlesnake in a freaking Texas roundup.

I could fell my eyes burning to a hot red and my fangs extending to full length and then someone shot me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found myself in a bed in the hospital wing. Why in the Sam hell am i in the dang hospital wing.

A nurse can in with a silver stake. I tried to hod back a laugh but failed, i trough my head back a laughed. she looked confused. I said " Why are you caring that thing." she answers " From you. Dimitri Belikov came back to Guarding Belikov and spilled on you" You know that wont protect you cause i've tried staking myself about a few hundred times and it won work"

I could fell the burning of the flaming red eyes emerge and the all to sharp canines extend to there longest and stopped at the most deadly point of them all.

The nurse came at me with the stake and plunged it in my cold stone heart but it did nothing "What did i say i told you so" and bent to drink her blood till she was to weak to stand.

I went out of the room and when people saw me they ran but the Guardians who wanted to stay and fight me but they will sooner or later die but i don't want to wast my time so i turned into the wind and d went to the main source of this problem.

I found him walking the perimeter.Perfect. I landed right in front of him and he stopped. " I told you if you told my secret i get to kill you and guess what you promised on you oh so perfect life".

"My life isnt perfect"

Neater is mine Dimitri i was a fu*ken experiment. I have three fathers well two now but you get the point my experiment name is 00001 that's why im like this".

He just looked at me and shot me with ten silver rounds i could fell the silver running in my veins and it didnt fell good. i wish i could die from this stuff . I was starting to wake up with Dimitri standing at my head. I opened my eyes and felt powerful When i looked at Dimitri and he looked like he was going to faint. "sorry to say this but silver cant kill me" and got up with my super speed and kicked him into a tree and the tree broke.

"You see Dimitri i can be used as a deadly weapon. I can go against the strigoi without them knowing it."

And despaired to my room...
write more!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service