The Twilight Saga

Prologue

His eyes met mine and deep inside, as my heart started to pound in my chest, I felt whole. For the first time in my life. A feeling so great I couldn't that I had lived so long without it. He smiled at me then and I knew he felt it too!! I knew I would never be the same!! He was my future no matter what happens. I don't know why but in this very moment I realized I was very deeply in love with a guy I just met!!!

Views: 2434

Replies to This Discussion

Here is chapter 6!!!

One month later.

Knock, knock. I heard through the fog of sleep. What in the world is going on. Knock, knock. "I'm coming give me a sec!!" I glanced at the clock as I got out of bed and it read 8:23 am. What are people doing knocking on my door so early on a Saturday?

Life has been great since I moved here. My first week was amazing. I've been hanging out with Seth and Jake a lot ,though I still haven't meet Jake's girlfriend yet, and some of the other guys. My job was going great too and things kept getting better. The guys invite me to go almost every where with them but the only time it gets weird is when every one rushes away to some secret place, but it must be some weird native thing. 

I was getting ready to punch who ever was at my door if they didn't stop knocking on it. "What?!" I growled as I opened the door.

Seth looked a little shocked then just smiled at me, "I have a surprise for you!!"

"Well couldn't it wait til later?"

"Nope!" he said happily, ignoring my growl. He chuckled and kissed me on the cheek. That brightened my day a little. "Go get ready and I'll take you to your surprise."

"Fine, but stop being so happy. It's too early for it." He just laughed as I walked away. "Close the door behind you, will ya."

"Sure, Rach."

I went back to my room and got some clothes then took my shower. When I came out it was almost 9:00.

"What took you so long?" Seth asked.

"Hey I can take as long as I want. You're the one who woke me up too early." I glared at him as I walked past.

"Ok sorry. Are you ready to go though?"

"What about food?"

Don't worry I've got it covered. Come on."

"Ok fine let's go." Seth was a cute, perky person that you had to like, but sometimes it just got annoying, like right now.We walked out of my house and started down the street, Seth didn't say anything 'cause he know I was already mad at him. After a while I stopped walking and looked at him. "Seth, where are we going?"

It's a surprise, Rachel."

"Well, if you don't tell me I'm going back home and back to bed."

"We're almost there. Just trust me, please." He gave me a cute smile as he said this so I just nodded me head and started walking again. He took me hand and lead me into the woods a little ways and I noticed a clearing and there was a blanket and a basket.

My eyes widened as Seth said "Surprise!! What do you think,Rach?" He looked so nervous. I thought it was adorable and I kissed him on the cheek. 

"It's beautiful, Seth. Thank you." He blushed and went over to the blanket.

After we ate we talked for a while and then I noticed Seth started looking nervous again. I touched his hand and asked, "Seth, are you ok?"

"Yea I'm ok. Rachel, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Seth, what it it?"

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" he blushed and looked away as he said it.

I was shocked and very happy. I couldn't say anything for a while and Seth started to look disappointed. "It's ok if you don't want to. I understand." His voice was so low I almost didn't catch what he said.

"No, Seth!! That's not it, I'm just speechless. I'd be glad to be your girlfriend. I'm sorry..." I didn't get to finish because Seth pulled me to him and kissed me. I had lost track of time when he finally pulled back.

"Sorry I didn't mean to do that like that."

"It's ok, baby, I loved it."

he smiled and blushed when I called him baby and was just starting to kiss me again when someone coughed. We both jerked apart and looked. There were two of the most beautiful people standing there. When Seth saw them his face lit up and he jumped up and dragged me over to meet them.

The man smiled at me and the woman looked super excited as she looked at Seth and me. I wonder what that's about I thought as we stopped in front of them and Seth opened his mouth to introduce us.

I hope you like it!! Please comment!!! : )

Yay First Comment(:

I Can't Wait For More(: Who Showed Up? Please Hurry And Update

let me guess edward and bella

Hey guys!!! Thanks for the comments!!!!

Chapter 7!!!

"Hey guys!! I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Rachel," He said this with such pride I blushed. "Baby, this is Edward and Bella Cullen. Their really good friends of ours!!"

"Nice to meet you." I said.

"Nice to meet you too, Rachel. We've heard a lot about you." Bella said. I blushed and glanced at Seth.

"It wasn't me, baby. Jake has been talking about you."

"Oh ok." What the hell, I thought, why is Jake talking about me. I thought he had a girlfriend. I'm gonna have chat with him next time I see him. I was thinking of some things I could do to Jake when I saw Edward smile and look around, almost like he wanted to laugh.

"What's up ,guys? Is something wrong?" Seth's voice pulled me from my thoughts.

"No nothing's wrong don't worry." Bella said.

"Seth, have any of you guys heard from Paul lately?" Edward asked.

"Hmm not that I know of but I can ask the guys if they have. Why? Has Alice se.. Umm I mean heard anything?" I thought it was weird that Seth stopped and glanced at me then said something different. Bella and Edward shared a glance then looked back at Seth and me.

"No, but she said something bad is going to happen and it involves Paul." Edward said. I was very confused with this conversation.

"Oh well I'll have to talk to Jake about it."

"Talk to me about what?" Jake said as he walked toward us.

"Bella said there's trouble coming and it involves Paul." Jake mumbled something under his breath that I couldn't make out but I 'm sure it wasn't good considering the look on his face. I knew all about Paul from Jake and Seth. He wasn't the nicest guy to be around. Though the weird thing was every time they said nice things my heart beat a little faster. I don't know what's wrong with me. Edward was staring at me when I came back from my thoughts then he looked at Jake and nodded his head. Did I miss something?

"Seth, lets go."

"Where?"

"To the Cullen's. I want to talk to Alice." 

"And see Nessie." Seth said with a smirk on his face. Jake glared at Seth when he said that and even Edward glared a little. Who is Nessie? I thought.

"Nessie is our daughter and Jake's girlfriend." I looked at Bella. "You looked confused."

"Oh thanks for telling me. I've been wondering who Jake's mysterious girlfriend is." The Cullens left with Jake, but Seth stayed.

"Come on, baby. I'll take you home."

"Aren't you gonna go with them?"

"No I'll catch up. Come on."

"OK." Seth walked me home and kissed me goodbye then left. That had to be the best and weirdest date ever, but I loved it.

*******

A week later

Ever since Seth asked me to be his girlfriend we had gone out together every night and the kisses kept getting better and hotter. Just thinking about it made me blush. Right now I was getting ready to go out with Seth again. It was Friday night and Seth told me to dress up. I had on a strapless blue dress that flared a little at the hips and stopped right above my knees. It showed off my upper curves just right. My hair was still wet so I only put up half of it and the rest flowed down to just under my shoulder blades and I had on my favorite white heels. I looked in the mirror and was amazed at how good I looked. Seth's gonna be shocked I thought as I headed for the living room. Since there was carpet in the hallway my heels didn't make any noise. So to my shock there was a guy in my living room and he didn't know I was behind him.What the hell, I thought as I coughed to get his attention, I thought La Push was a safe place. My heart stopped beating when the guy turned around, and I saw his face.

Please comment and let me know what you think!!!!

Thanks!!! 

moooree,great chapter
I love it(: I can't wait for more and who is in her house??

it's paul am i right Rach?

You'll just have to wait and see!! ; ) I should be updating either tomorrow or Friday!!!

Thanks for the comments!!!

Chapter 8

His eyes met mine and deep inside, as my heart started to pound in my chest, I felt whole. For the first time in my life. A feeling so great I couldn't believe I had lived so long without it. He smiled at me then and I knew he felt it too!! I knew I would never be the same!! He was my future no matter what happens. I don't why but in this very moment I realized I was very deeply in love with this guy I just met!!!

"Hi" he said after we stared at each other for what seemed like hours. His voice was deep with a huskiness to it that made my knees weak.

"Hello" I said as my eyes scanned him. He was super hot. When I looked in his eyes again I saw something that made me want to faint. Then I remembered what I was wearing and understood his reaction.

"I'm Paul, and who might you be beautiful?" he asked as his eyes scanned me stopping at my chest for a bit longer then necessary.

"Umm my name is Rachel Henderson. I know this is your house and I'll leave if you're back to stay. Jake said I could stay here cause you weren't coming back." I said all this in a rush because Paul started walking towards me.

"Don't worry, baby, you're not going anywhere." He stopped in front of me and put his hands on my hips.

"Wh what do you me mean?" I stuttered as he bent his head toward me.

"I mean that you're going to live with me." His eyes were smoldering as he closed the inches that were left between our lips, and his lips had just touched mine when someone knocked on the door. He swore loudly and I jumped as he stomped toward the door to answer it. By the time he got to the door my brain was working again and I know who was at the door.

"What?" Paul growled as he opened the door. Seth lost his smile and stumbled back like he had been punched.

"Paul!!" he gasped "What are you doing here?"

"I live here, stupid. Now what do you want?" Seth came into the house, but stopped when he saw me.

"WOW!! Baby, you look amazing!!" I blushed when he said that but then I heard a strange noise coming from Paul and I stared at him worried. Seth looked at Paul then glanced at me. I don't know what he saw on my face but his shoulders slumped and his face got a really disappointed look on it. "I'll go get Sam and Jake." he said. Paul calmed down as soon as Seth left and I was very confused.

"What the hell am I missing?" I asked, half to myself and half to Paul. He walked over to me but didn't touch me this time.

"Don't worry we're going to explain everything to you when Sam and Jake get here. Now tell me how you came to be living in my house and dating Seth?" 

I don't know why but when I looked into his eyes I started to tell him everything that had happened to me since I moved here. I had just finished when Seth, Jake, and Sam showed up. I had a feeling this was gonna be a long night and that I had dressed up for nothing.

Please comment!!! : )

~New Reader~

OMG This is very interesting(: I can't wait for more

awwww this was great but i'm hopping for one thing!!please don't let paul imprint on Rachel!!! xD

post more soon!!<3<3

knew that was going to happen poor seth

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service