The Twilight Saga

Prologue

His eyes met mine and deep inside, as my heart started to pound in my chest, I felt whole. For the first time in my life. A feeling so great I couldn't that I had lived so long without it. He smiled at me then and I knew he felt it too!! I knew I would never be the same!! He was my future no matter what happens. I don't know why but in this very moment I realized I was very deeply in love with a guy I just met!!!

Views: 2430

Replies to This Discussion

good:) as usual! :)))))) <3 it rach! <3 always

PerciAnne

Post more soooooooon :)))

Hope you enjoy!!!!

Chapter 19!!

RPOV

Monday!! Finally!! The weekend was the longest one ever for me, but now I'm on my way to work and I can distract myself by keeping busy. I pulled up to Forks Police Station and got out. I took a deep breathe before I went in, this day is going to be good, I'll make it good. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hi, hon." said Melissa. "Charlie said wants to see you as soon as you came in."

"Hi, Missy. Ok I'll go see him as soon as I drop my stuff in the back."

"Ok I'll let him know." I nodded my head then walked away. I dropped my stuff in my locker, took another deep breathe then went to see Charlie. I knocked on his door and waited for him to call me in.

"Rachel, come on in. Please close the door and have a seat." I looked at him then did what he said.

"Am I in trouble? Is there something I did wrong? Let me kn..." I stopped talking when Charlie started shaking his head.

"Don't worry, Rachel, you're not in any trouble. I got a very interesting call this morning from Billy. He said all the guys have been looking for you, said you weren't there all weekend. Is something wrong? Are you in some kind of trouble? If you are I would like to help if I can."

"No, Charlie, there's nothing wrong. Paul and I just had a fight. I'm stating at the Cullen's so that's why I wasn't in La Push over the weekend. Jake knows I'm there but he doesn't want Paul to know until he cools down, so he didn't tell the others."

"Oh ok. Do you want some time off to figure it out?"

"No if it's ok with you I'd like to work. You know keep my mind off of it and all."

"Of course, I'll let you get to work then. Tell Bella I said hi, please."

"I will. Thanks, Charlie." He nodded his head, already distracted by work. I chuckled and walked out to see Missy.

"Rachel, a call came in can you take care of it?"

"Sure." I took the piece of paper she handed me and headed out.

"Thanks!! Forks Police Station. How can I help you?" I laughed and left her to her call. I got in my car and leaned my head against the steering wheel for a minute then looked at the paper Missy had handed me.

Woman called, wouldn't give name

Two guys fighting, getting really bad 

Two miles outside of Forks

Have fun Rachel!! :)

I laughed, thanks Missy. I thought as I started my car and drove toward the place that the guys were fighting at. I got to were I was supposed to be and got out. I didn't see anyone and I was very confused. I heard movement in the woods next to me. What I saw made me gasp in shock and pain.

PPOV

I couldn't take it any more. She's been gone all weekend. I miss her so much it hurts. I came up with a plan that was fool proof. I called Leah knowing this was going to be a loud conversation.

"Leah, hey it's me.....Yeah I know....Will you calm down....Stop, I have a question for you...Your right but please I can't stand it anymore....Thank you know can you please call down to Forks Police Station...."

I hoped this plan worked. I'd been standing here for a half-hour when I heard a car coming. I stepped a little deeper into the woods to make sure it was her before I showed myself. When I saw her the pain started anew. I stepped out and heard gasp.

"Hey, Rachel. How are you?"

"How am I? How am I, Paul? YoufreakincheatedonmeandyouraskingmehowI'mdoing?" She said it so fast and with so much anger and hurt that it all mushed together.

"Look, Rachel, I'm sorry, ok? I never should have done it and I'll never do it again. Please come back to me? Please?"

"I.I can't, Paul. I need some time to think, to heal. Will you give me that?" The look on her face hurt me so much that I had to nod.

"Will you at least tell me where you're staying?"

"Sorry, Paul, it's better if you don't know. Thank you for giving me time. I'll talk to you later. Good-bye, Paul." She had tears in her eyes as she walked away. I watched her drive away then I ran into the woods and changed forms, then I howled with so much pain that everyone that was a wolf changed into their human forms to give me time to grieve. When I was done howling and crying I laid down and passed out.

RPOV

I can't believe he did that. I'm so mad right now. I need to go to the gym and work out my pain and anger. I turned the car off when I got back to the station. I sat in the car for a while giving myself some time to cool down a little. I got out and walked into the building. Because I was distracted I missed the strange car out in the parking lot. I looked up when I got inside and what I saw made me gasp and smile. I can't believe it. I walked over so happy.

"Hey!! What are you doing here?"

There it is chapter 19!!! Hope you like the surprise ending!!! :) 

Don't forget to leave your awesome comments!!!

Great chapter!  Can't wait for the next one to see who came to visit her.  I also liked the way she handled the situation with Paul.  Please update soon!

Chapter 20 Part 1!!!

RPOV

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked as I came up and hugged him.

"Can't I visit my favorite girl?" He said with a smirk on his face.

"No you can't." I laughed. "Not unless you call first."

"Oh ok. Give me a sec, then." He turned away from me and reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He pushed a button then held it up to his ear. Two seconds later my phone started to vibrate. I pulled it out and pushed talk.

"Hello?"..."Hey, Rackel."..."Don't call me that!!!"..."Haha ok. Oh I wanted to let you know I'm coming to visit you."...."Oh really? That's cool. When will you be here?"...."Umm how about five minutes ago?"..."Ok bye."..."Bye!!"

"Did you really have to do that?"

"Yup!! So how's life going up here?"

"Umm it's good. Can you give me a minute?" He nodded. I walked to Charlie's office.

"Hey, Charlie. Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, what can I do for you?"

"Well is it possible for me to take your offer for the week off? A friend of mine from Pennsylvania just came here to see me. He's actually in the lobby now."

"Of course, it's not a problem. Maybe he can help keep your mind off of Paul."

"Yeah maybe. Thanks Charlie!!"

"No need to thank me. Come back when ever."

"Ok, bye Charlie."

"Bye." I walked back out to the the lobby.

"I have the week off, so now we can hang out and have fun!!"

"Cool lets go. Should I just follow you?"

"Yeah that's fine. Let me just get my stuff." I walked back and got my stuff then we walked out the door. "Stay close to me the place we're going is kinda hard to find."

"Ok lead the way." We got into our cars and left. Five minute's into the drive me phone rings, I put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Rachel, it's Alice."

"Oh hey, Alice. What's up?"

"I just wanted to tell you your friend can stay here with us too. It's no problem."

"Oh ok thanks. I was going to call and ask."

"Yeah well I saw you coming and thought I'd let you know."

"Ok I'll see you soon. Bye."

"Yep, bye."

By this point we're turning into the Cullen's driveway. I parked and got out.

"Wow. You live here?"

"No I'm staying with friends right now until I can work out the problem with my house. Come on lets go. Just leave your stuff for now we'll get it later."

"Ok." We walked up the steps and into the house.

"Hey guys we're here." I said it in a normal voice knowing they heard me. Everyone came from where ever they were into the living room.

"Hey, Rachel." Said Edward. I smiled at him and said hi in my head he smiled.

"Everyone I would like you to meet me friend,....."

Hope you like the new chapter!!!! Can't wait to read the comments!!! Enjoy!!!

Another cliffhanger!  I wonder what her friend will make of the Cullens?

Wow Rachel you've been working hard on all thes chapters.

I think the Cullens are being really nice taking in these strays.

I hope that she get time to work things through in her head.

Lookingfoward to finding out who he is.

Best wishes

Chris

cool

Chapter 20 part 2!!!

RPOV

"Everyone, I would like you to meet my friend, Max." They all nodded in greeting, knowing I'd be saying all their names, thanks to Alice. "Max, this is my second family; Carlisle and Esme Cullen, Emmett and Rosalie, Jasper and Alice, Edward and Bella, and last but not least Jake and Nessie." I saw him take a mental step back in shock of what he saw and I couldn't blame him.

"Hi, everyone. Umm it's nice to meet you." I laughed and broke the tension that was clouding the room.

"Hey, man, come with me. I'll show you your room." Emmett said.

"Be good, Emmett." I whispered as they walked away knowing he heard me but Max didn't. He laughed so hard the house shook a little. Max looked a little scared when he looked back at me. I just smiled and shrugged. "Maybe it wasn't a good idea to introduce him to Emmett right away." I thought to Edward. Edward just smiled. "Please tell me he'll behave himself when Max is here. I don't want him running for the hills after just one day here." 

"He'll be good, don't worry. He has Rose watching him."

"Oh yes. That's very comforting." I made a face and then when to find Max and Emmett. I heard everyone downstairs laugh as I walked up the stairs. I heard Emmett's loud laugh as I got close to Edward's old bedroom and knew that's where they put him. When I looked into the room I sighed in relief when I saw that they were just talking then had second thoughts. "Hey, Em, what trouble are you getting into now?" He looked at me with an innocent face.

"Who? Me? Getting into trouble? Now, Rachel, you know me. I don't get into trouble."

"Oh really? Well then how 'bout I go ask Rose what she thinks about that?" I started to turn when he stopped me.

"Hold on. There is no need to bother Rose about this." Just then I heard Rosalie say his name. I started laughing as he got up and left. He shot me a dirty look as he left and I started laughing harder.

"Have fun!!" I whispered for just his ears. He chuckled and was gone. I shook my head and walked into the room. "So what do you think of the Cullen's?"

"Oh umm they're great. They seem like a great family."

"Yeah they are. I really love staying with them."

"Hey I have a question though." I kept me face carefully blank just in case it wasn't a question I could answer. "What's up with the guy you called Jake?" I sighed in relief.

"What do you mean? There's nothing wrong with Jake."

"Well he doesn't look anything like the rest of them."

"Oh that. He's a native. His people have been here since forever."

"Ok that explains it."

"Yep. So are you hungry? I think I smell Esme's cooking." I got up and looked at him.

"Yeah I could eat." I just shook my head and went down stairs.

"Edward, does he think anything weird is up? I can't tell." He shook his head. "Thanks." I walked to the kitchen knowing he nodded his head to my thanks. "Hey, Esme. What smells so good?"

"I went for Italian. Spaghetti and garlic bread." I smelled the air and nodded.

"Smells just right." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and then went to sit down.

There was a lot of talking and laughing at dinner.I kept choking back a laugh every time I saw the Cullen's hide their food. Emmett winked at me once and made a great show of eating a big forkful of spaghetti. Rose's face was priceless and I would of loved to take a picture of it.

After dinner we all went to the living room to either watch tv or play games. After an hour my stomach was starting to protest and I felt like I was going to throw up.

"Edward, I'm not feeling so hot can you have Bella or Esme meet me upstairs?" He nodded and I went slowly upstairs with my hand on my stomach. I ended up running the rest of the way to the bathroom. I had just finished emptying my stomach when Bella came in.

"Rachel, are you ok?" 

"I'm not sure. Can you help me to my room?"

"Of course. Come on." She ended up carrying me. I fell asleep before we even made it to the bedroom. I just hope I fell better when I wake up.

Hope you enjoy the new chapter!!! 

Just a bad stomach - I don't think so.

The Cullens are being very nice, puttting up with a human house guest when really he only puts them in danger.

Thanks

Chris

Meeting the Cullens must be an interesting experience for Rachel's friend Max.  Emmet really likes to push it!  I also have my suspicions about her upset stomach.  Can't wait to see what happens next!

Is there a bun in the oven?! Hahah Love it! :)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service