The Twilight Saga

Book 1 Plot: When Bella meets 3 handsome strangers, her world is turned upside down. Nothing is as it seems, secrets, lies and danger all around her all at once. She eventually finds her torn between friendship and love, but what happens as danger is nearing closer?

Jason Ezra Collins || 19 || Not Human-Demi-God || FC: Ezra Miller
First Appears in: Book 1
Friends: Caleb, Steven. Grows Close to Bella Aswell. He is rather protective over her. He may act like a jerk at times, but that's only when he is angry about something.
Enemy: Stefan
Steven Pouge Michaels || 21 || Fallen Angel || FC: Taylor Kitsch
First appears in: Book 1
Friends: Grew up with Jason and Caleb. They are like brothers to him. He grows close to Bella as well.  He is the leader of the pack he and his friends formed. He can be rather charming and sweet.
Enemy: Stefan
Caleb Danvers || 20 || Son of Ipswich (Witch/Demonic Powers) || FC: Steven Strait
Friends: His best friends are Steven and Jason. They are like brothers to him, he has known them or many years now. He becomes close friends with Bella as well and woves to protect her no matter what.
Enemy: Stefan.
Younger Caleb:
Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan || 19 || Human || FC: Kristen Stewart.
Friends: She becomes close friends with Jason, Steven and Caleb. They are the only friends/family she has, since she lost her family in a house fire when she managed to escape.
Enemy: Stefan-Does not know that at first.
Younger Bella:
Stefan Ian Morgan || 20 || Vampire || FC: Paul Wesley
Friends: Bella?
Enemies: Jason, Caleb and Steven. They have hated each other for many years now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Layla Danielle Williams || 17 || Witch-Controls Nature || FC: Danielle Panabaker
First mentioned in Book 1, First Appears in Book 2.
Friends: She is close to Caleb and Jason-they are like her brothers. She also develops a bond with Bella. Steven is the one she is most closest to as they are in love.
Enemies: Stefan is her biggest enemy.
Book 1 is written in Bella's P.O.V apart from Chapter 5.
Book 1 Content:
Chapter 1-The Drowning 
Chapter 2-New Home 
Chapter 3-Visitor 
Chapter 4-Caleb's Pain 
Chapter 5-Nightmares-Caleb's P.O.V.
Chapter 6 (Part 1)-The Ancient Text 
Chapter 6 (Part 2)-The Son of Ipswich 
Chapter 7-Fallen Angel 
Chapter 8-Demi-God 
Chapter 9-Fight Vs. Friendship 
Chapter 10-Dream of the Future 
Chapter 11-Here comes Death 

Book 2: My Immortality
Written in Caleb's P.O.V, with some parts from Bella's
Plot: Struggling with the death of Jason. Bella, Caleb and Steven find them selves fighting for their lives. As old enemies start to return, Bella learns the truth about who she really is. But what happens when the fate of everyone around her, lays in her own hands?
Book 2 Content:
Chapter 1-Truth Comes Out 
Chapter 2-The Task
Chapter 3-The Portal 
Chapter 4-Two Sides To Me 
Chapter 5-Danver's Restaurant and School-Time Talk 
Chapter 6-The Deadly Lesson 
Chapter 7-Time for Change
Chapter 8-Control of Emotions 
Sneak Peaks Of Chapter 9
Sneak Peaks Of Chapter 10
Chapter 9-Aftermath Of The Fire
Chapter 10-The Coca Cambrai Cabin
Chapter 11-Part 1: The Question
Chapter 11-Part 2: Half Lit
Book 3: The End of Silence (Coming Soon)

Tags: MyImmortalSeries

Views: 1818

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Wow we love it :) please keep us updated seriously you should be real life authors :)

You make me blush :) you really think so? I am flattered...honestly :)

New Banner Made by Juliee For Book 2 :)

Notice To All Readers:

From Tomorrow, I will not be on for a week or so, since I am going on Holiday. I won't have wifi so I won't be able to get on and update this story or my other one.

I will start posting once I get back again :) in the mean time, people catching up are free to read the story to their own content and speed and leave reviews. If you have any questions, feel free to post them as well and I will answer them when I get back.

I will see you all in a week or so :)

Thanks for the Understanding. xox

Love it please update me at this email mrsjackson09. 25_7@yahoo.cok

I am glad you do :)

Sneak Peaks from Chapter 9:

1:When we got back to the Danvers estate, I noticed that Jason and Bella’s sister were already there. It looked like he managed to get some food into Lily-the poor child must have been scared, her blonde hair was a mess and dirty from the fire smoke and dust. I looked over at Bella who seemed to be holding back tears.

I noticed a large slap mark on her cheek and I frowned slightly. I wondered what hell she and her sister had to endure with their parents. But I could tell, Bella was trying to be strong, for her little sister. I looked down into her eyes as I touched her cheek softly, I felt her lean into my touch as a tear slid down her cheek. “Bella..” I whispered softly.

“I...I am sorry.” she choked back a sob as she looked down at the floor.

I wrapped my arms around her gently pulling her into a hug, as I squeezed her softly “You have nothing to be sorry for.” I told her as I rested my chin on top of her head softly. “I won’t let you or your sister get hurt...I promise.” I told her. I had no idea how I was to achieve that goal at the moment, I would just have to do so without using my powers. Or I’d be toast...I was not going to be defeated nonetheless.

Steven sighed softly with Layla, who walked over and rubbed Bella’s back soothingly “You’re not alone..” she told her softly “You have us and that won’t change.” she said, as she joined in the hug, trying to help comfort Bella.

“Layla and Caleb are right.” Steven added after a while as he walked over.  He looked over at the kitchen where Lily was still eating and Jason walked over as well. “We’ll protect you.” Steven said, at the same time those exact words were spoken by Jason.

“I...I don’t know how to thank you enough.” Bella let out a soft mumble as she looked up. Her eyes were shining from tears and slightly red and puffy. I wiped away the tears softly as I pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

“There’s no need.” I reassured her with a small smile. I rubbed her arm gently, keeping her close to me.

2:The Present:

“Would you stop!” Steven groaned as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. I had been pacing up and down the entire living room for the last 5 hours without a break. It was starting to agitate Steven, but I couldn’t suppress my worry and stress. “You need to relax a bit...calm down.”

“I am sorry what?!” I asked stopping my tracks looking at my best friend “How in the heck are I am supposed to relax and calm down?! Bella’s been gone for 5 months now...and she’s got hurt twice already! That doesn’t make me very calm or relaxed at all.” I said, maybe sending her into the past was not such a good idea. I know she was determined to change it, but I feared for her life. She almost died in a house fire again...she lost her parents again and was more distraught than ever. I almost lost her too...all because her parents didn’t approve of me. But to be fair...I wouldn’t have approved of the younger me too. But it still hurt and caused me to feel uneasy. Every memory that my past self acquired with this change of events, was evading mine and Steven’s minds.

“And who helped her out the first time? You did…” Steven started to speak “Who saved her the second time before she ended up as shreds?..You did! Who is falling for her all over again?...You are. Who is making you into a better person? Bella is Who has a special connection with you again? Bella does...the list goes on and on, I could sit here all day and point out all the things we all know.” He pointed out. I was about to open my mouth and argue, but closed my mouth again as I knew what a valid point he just made. Even though her fate was not good to start of with...it was worth it, if the past was to be changed and the future saved. But it didn’t make me worry any less, I hated how the time moved so slowly over there compared to her. At this rate...we’d be waiting for her for years.

“I know you worry for her...so do I.” Steven said as if he had read my mind. He squeezed my shoulder as he stood up and walked over to me. His gesture was reassuring and I smiled a bit.

All of a sudden there seemed to be a change of air in the atmosphere around us. It seemed to be more breeze and colder as if a ghost had entered the room or something. I could literally see it spinning in spirals and soon saw a figure forming from it. Me and Steven watched bewildered we were not sure what or who to expect...Jason or Layla maybe? Maybe even Bella?-But if she came back then her mission would not be complete.

Interesting, present and past perspectives, but how is it possible!?

The past is still the past where Bella came to.

The present perspective is what's going on while Bella is gone. I wanted to give the readers insight on what is going on in the present while Bella's off trying to save the future :)

Hope she succeeeds!

You'll have to wait and see :) it might take a while to get there since Book 2 will be longer than Book 1

LOVE IT :) WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service