The Twilight Saga

Book 1 Plot: When Bella meets 3 handsome strangers, her world is turned upside down. Nothing is as it seems, secrets, lies and danger all around her all at once. She eventually finds her torn between friendship and love, but what happens as danger is nearing closer?

Jason Ezra Collins || 19 || Not Human-Demi-God || FC: Ezra Miller
First Appears in: Book 1
Friends: Caleb, Steven. Grows Close to Bella Aswell. He is rather protective over her. He may act like a jerk at times, but that's only when he is angry about something.
Enemy: Stefan
Steven Pouge Michaels || 21 || Fallen Angel || FC: Taylor Kitsch
First appears in: Book 1
Friends: Grew up with Jason and Caleb. They are like brothers to him. He grows close to Bella as well.  He is the leader of the pack he and his friends formed. He can be rather charming and sweet.
Enemy: Stefan
Caleb Danvers || 20 || Son of Ipswich (Witch/Demonic Powers) || FC: Steven Strait
Friends: His best friends are Steven and Jason. They are like brothers to him, he has known them or many years now. He becomes close friends with Bella as well and woves to protect her no matter what.
Enemy: Stefan.
Younger Caleb:
Isabella "Bella" Marie Swan || 19 || Human || FC: Kristen Stewart.
Friends: She becomes close friends with Jason, Steven and Caleb. They are the only friends/family she has, since she lost her family in a house fire when she managed to escape.
Enemy: Stefan-Does not know that at first.
Younger Bella:
Stefan Ian Morgan || 20 || Vampire || FC: Paul Wesley
Friends: Bella?
Enemies: Jason, Caleb and Steven. They have hated each other for many years now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Layla Danielle Williams || 17 || Witch-Controls Nature || FC: Danielle Panabaker
First mentioned in Book 1, First Appears in Book 2.
Friends: She is close to Caleb and Jason-they are like her brothers. She also develops a bond with Bella. Steven is the one she is most closest to as they are in love.
Enemies: Stefan is her biggest enemy.
Book 1 is written in Bella's P.O.V apart from Chapter 5.
Book 1 Content:
Chapter 1-The Drowning 
Chapter 2-New Home 
Chapter 3-Visitor 
Chapter 4-Caleb's Pain 
Chapter 5-Nightmares-Caleb's P.O.V.
Chapter 6 (Part 1)-The Ancient Text 
Chapter 6 (Part 2)-The Son of Ipswich 
Chapter 7-Fallen Angel 
Chapter 8-Demi-God 
Chapter 9-Fight Vs. Friendship 
Chapter 10-Dream of the Future 
Chapter 11-Here comes Death 

Book 2: My Immortality
Written in Caleb's P.O.V, with some parts from Bella's
Plot: Struggling with the death of Jason. Bella, Caleb and Steven find them selves fighting for their lives. As old enemies start to return, Bella learns the truth about who she really is. But what happens when the fate of everyone around her, lays in her own hands?
Book 2 Content:
Chapter 1-Truth Comes Out 
Chapter 2-The Task
Chapter 3-The Portal 
Chapter 4-Two Sides To Me 
Chapter 5-Danver's Restaurant and School-Time Talk 
Chapter 6-The Deadly Lesson 
Chapter 7-Time for Change
Chapter 8-Control of Emotions 
Sneak Peaks Of Chapter 9
Sneak Peaks Of Chapter 10
Chapter 9-Aftermath Of The Fire
Chapter 10-The Coca Cambrai Cabin
Chapter 11-Part 1: The Question
Chapter 11-Part 2: Half Lit
Book 3: The End of Silence (Coming Soon)

Tags: MyImmortalSeries

Views: 1948

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah she is lucky :) for them sticking together is Important. Through thick and thin...they're like a mini family of their own.

I am glad you think so :) they're one of my favorite couples lol. As for her sister, she doesn't remember dying. She just thinks time has picked up where it left off

Chapter 11: Part 1-The Question

Once me and the lads finished getting the other things from the car inside the Cabin. Steven said I should go and join the girls, that’d he and Jason meet me later. So I nodded walking outside-we could always unpack later, there was no hurry. I walked along the sandy beach and when I got close enough to the girls, I heard them speaking. I was silent as not to disturb them as I wondered what they were chatting about.

“He’s not a bad person.” Bella commented looking up again. She must have been looking at the ground previously.

“I know.” Layla said wrapping her arm around Bella’s shoulders softly. “I know he’s not.” she told her “You two seem to click...on a level beyond that the boys or me can reach.” Was she talking about me and Bella? I hoped so, I guess there was one way to find out-follow them and see where the conversation would lead to.

“There’s just something about him.” Bella breathed out after a moment or two “I can’t explain it...he’s mysterious...yet charming and sweet. Not the side that many people know...he’s misunderstood by many people. Honestly, I don’t blame him for being the way he used to be...he had his reasons.”I could tell she was speaking with honesty and truth in her voice. The way she spoke about me, caused my heart to race inside of my chest.

“I like how I feel around him.” she admitted, I saw her cheeks turn pink. “No one beside Caleb brought out that flutter deep inside of my stomach like he does. “ I smiled to myself softly, so they were talking about me. My suspicions had became clear in the last few seconds“I like him...I really do.” I was not sure if she was going to say something else, but I accidently let my presence be known, as I stepped on a piece of seaweed. The dried grass crunched under my feet, causing Bella to turn her head around and her eyes widened as she saw me there.  She looked like she was embarrassed and her cheeks were bright red.

Layla just bit her lip looking between both of us,curious as to what might happen now.

“I...um...the...I...we...you..” Bella mumbled out, her words not making sense. I must have really surprised her right now, as she seemed like she couldn’t think straight in order to make enough sense “Did...how...how much...did you...umm...did you hear?” she muttered out eventually.

“I’ll leave you two alone to talk.” Layla said smiling softly holding up both thumbs up at us “Good luck.” I chuckled softly as she then skipped off across the beach shore humming to herself-going towards the waterfalls.

“Everything after ‘He’s not a bad guy’.” I told her softly “I assume it was me, you were referring to us not being the bad guy?” I said. I had no idea what was said before that, as it seemed I’ve caught them in mid conversation.

Bella shifted slightly in her stance as she bit her lip, in a nervous gesture and she nodded softly. “Yes..who else would I mean?” she asked me after a moment, looking into my eyes.

I smiled softly seeing her so nervous, it was rather adorable. Just like everything about her, everything that made her who she was, I loved. I walked over to her, standing in front of her looking down at her. “I am not sure, and I hope that view of me won’t change in your eyes.” I told her honestly.

Bella looked into my eyes as she spoke “How could it?” she breathed out softly, her hand touching my cheek softly. Her hand was so soft against my skin “I wouldn’t change my view of you..you’re Pe…”

I cut her off in mid sentence-closing the space between us and my lips found her own. They brushed against hers in a gentle manner, before they melted with hers in a soft and tender kiss at first. My arms slid around her waist holding her against my chest gently, as I felt Bella’s lips responding to mine. They moved against mine in perfect sync, as her body seemed to melt against mine. I heard a soft clatter against the sand-Bella must have dropped her shoes she was holding in her hand.

I was sure, I felt my own heart skip a beat. I was kissing Bella and what was more,she was kissing me back. Her lips were so gentle and smooth against mine-it was perfect. As I deepened the kiss after a few moments, I felt Bella’s fingertips brushing against my spine as her arms slid up and around my neck gently. Her fingers curling up into my hair. One of my hands slid up her side softly up to her cheek-my thumb caressing the curves of her face as our lips moved in sync. The sparks traveling both down our spines, and I felt Bella shiver slightly from the pang of electricity that shot through both of us.

The wind here by the beach picked up slightly, causing Bella’s hair to bounce up and down slightly, as it was being tossed around. Some of her hair strands tickled my wrist.I felt her lips curve up into a gentle smile against my lips, causing me to smile against the kiss as well. I pulled back softly after a few more moments of pure bliss and heaven as we kissed. My lips brushed against her lips briefly, before I placed a soft kiss to her forehead.

I saw how rosy her cheeks were as I brushed my hand against one of them softly, with a warm smile. “You know the girl I mentioned in the car?” I asked her softly.

“Umm yes.” Bella nodded, as she looked down but I pulled her chin up softly, so she looked up at me again.

“The girl, is you.” I told her softly looking into her eyes. Bella’s eyes widened slightly, which caused me to chuckle softly with a warm smile-I loved how clueless she could be about certain things. It was rather cute.

“I...but...I...umm...is it?” she stumbled over her words, trying not to get them mixed up again.

I looked at her nodding with a soft smile “It is.” I breathed out softly looking into her eyes. “You’re not like the other girls I’ve known, no one has managed to have such a positive effect on me and make me want to be a better man, like you have.Ever since the day we met, I knew there was something unique and different about you. You’re the first girl besides from Layla not to judge me, or run. Which I am glad off, as you’ve shown me there’s something worth fighting for out there. And for me, that’s you. If I could go to the end of the world for you, I would. I will do whatever it takes, for you to be happy, to make you feel like you make me.” I spoke letting my emotions pour out of me-I never opened up to anyone like this before, so it was slightly strange and new to me. But good strange.

“Caleb….” Bella whispered softly trying to get a word in, but I carried on.

“You’re the only one I can see myself with.” I breathed out softly before carrying on “So, would you do me the honors of being mine and coming to homecoming with me ” I asked, looking at her hopefully.

Bella looked at me with the most soft and happy expression, I had ever seen cross her face “Yes, of course.” she replied with a happy smile as she wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her tightly lifting her up and spun her around as I pressed another kiss to her lips, but I ended up falling back into the water with Bella.

She giggled softly as she splashed me playfully “Well done, we’re both wet now.” she teased me with a cheeky smile on her lips.

I laughed as I splashed her back “So...water never bite anyone.” I laughed softly as I picked her up into my arms, easily as if she was a feather before playfully throwing her back in. I laughed as she shrieked making a big splash.

She came back up to the surface “Caleb Danvers!” she said giving me a playfully furious look.

“Ooopps...did I do something wrong?” I asked trying to play like I was innocent. I backed out of the water and back onto the sand before running off chuckling.

I saw Bella running after me forgetting her shoes there. I chuckled dodging out of her way playfully any time she tried to catch me. “Can’t catch me…” I teased “Can’t catch me...Can…” I trailed off as Bella leaped on my back causing me to stumble forward as we got to the waterfalls and fall right into the waterfall pool. We made a big splash-I then laughed as Layla let out a shriek/half laugh and she was soaking wet.

“You were saying..” Bella said looking at me and she playfully pouts looking at me.

Jason and Steven ran over and Jason was holding Bella’s shoe, while Steven had a stick in his hand “What happened...we heard a scream.” they said.

I laughed with Bella and Layla “Put the stick down.” Layla told Steven “It was just me...these two caused a big splash.” she said pointing to her soaking wet clothes and hair.

Jason looked at Bella “I think you forgot your shoes down at the beach.” he said holding them up-they were dangling in his hands.

Bella giggled “Oh right...shoes.” she said shaking her head giggling again. I playfully and sneakily squeezed her sides making her squeal and jump. “Caleb!”

I looked at her and tilted my head to the side slightly “What...I didn’t do anything.” I chuckled giving her a puppy dog look. She looked at me in a soft of yeah right you didn’t, manner. She then pulled my shirt over my head exposing my toned chest and muscles as she giggled.

Layla just laughed softly “Oh boy...were you so curious about seeing his muscles?” she whispered to Bella-it was still loud so I heard.

“All you had to do was ask.” I added with a smirk pulling off my shirt and tossed it aside-it accidently landed on Jason’s head. Jason groaned

“Why do I get stuck with your wet t-shirt?” he asked looking at me.

“Because you’re the youngest out of the guys?” Bella giggled teasingly squeezing out her t-shirt, which was wet as she went and sat down on a flat rock, beside Layla.

I chuckled and went placing myself beside Bella, wrapping my arm around her waist and leaned my chin on top of her head softly.

“What’s going on with you two?” Jason asked raising an eyebrow as he set my t-shirt over a tree branch to let it dry.

“Are you two together?” Layla asked and as soon as I smiled nodding, she let out a squeak of happiness “Aww..yay! you two look so adorable together.” she said hugging us. I laughed as we almost fell back into the water pool.

Steven grinned as he patted my back “Congratz, mate. So you took my advice huh?” he asked raising an eyebrow

I chuckled softly “Kind of…”

“What advice?” Bella and Layla both asked curious, their attention turning to Steven at the same time-Gosh, sometimes they were like twins. It was pretty funny actually.

Steven chuckled “The kissing advice, since he was too nervous to say something.” he told them

“Oh that...it actually works, quite well.” Layla commented with a cheeky smile, causing Steven’s cheeks to turn pink. Layla laughed softly as she took his hand pulling him down and she placed a kiss to his lips.

Bella giggled softly as she leaned against me. I had my arm around her so laced our fingers together and hid my face in her brown hair breathing in her scent.

“Oh lord...it’s a lovefest.” Jason grumbled, causing us all to chuckle lightly.

“Aww don’t be so bitter now, babyboy.” Layla told him pouting at him playfully “I am sure, someone will come and sweep you off your feet.”

“Funny.” Jason said rolling his eyes “Really funny.” since Layla was either making a joke, which actually was somewhat funny or she was being serious.

Bella stifled a giggle “Don’t be so bitter Jas,...what are you jealous or something?” she asked him raising an eyebrow at him. His jaw just seemed to clench slightly as he looked at her-jealousy was clear in his eyes. I hoped, he wouldn’t make the trip a disaster, it was not something we needed as a group. I just hoped he could be happy for me and Bella one day and learn to accept us. Well for now, one could hope.

Jason was silent and forced his gaze away from Bella’s, as we all watched the waterfalls as the sun shone down on us drying our clothes and hair. The waterfalls were over 100ft high and beautiful, the water cascaded down from the top in the mountains and flowed into the water pool in front of us. The water was so blue, it sparkled like blue diamonds when the sun shone down onto it.

We stayed like that for about an hour or so,before I put the dried t-shirt back on and Bella slipped on her shoes. “We should go to Alberto’s.” Layla suggested smiling.

“Alberto’s?” Bella asked looking up at me,before looking over at Layla.

“It’s a bar close by.” I told her as I helped her stand up “It’s one of the best places to go here. We’ve been there a few times. They made the best hot chocolate there as well, if someone needs warming up. They got live music...they tend to be pretty good.” I said. It brought me back a few years, since me, Jason and Steven played there a few times when I was 16/17. I had no idea where I got my musical talent from, since as far as I knew neither of my parents were musically gifted.

Bella nodded “Alright...why not.” she said as she smiled softly, her arm slid around my waist as we began to walk.I kept my arm around her shoulders. We all soon came to a little clearing that was on the other side of the waterfalls and there stood a little building that looked like a cabin/cottage combined. On a plaque it read: Alberto’s.

We walked inside,to see only a few people were there. Alberto looked up as he saw us and he grinned happily “Ahh, que está de vuelta otra vez. Es bueno verte de nuevo ... ah y ¿quién es esta belleza?.” he spoke, but his greeting soon diverted to another subject as his eyes landed on Bella. My grip tightened a little bit around her shoulder.

“Estamos aquí por unos días ...

Se trata de Isabel, mi novia. La llevamos con nosotros este año, para mostrar a su alrededor.” I replied. Bella just watched me shocked, she never heard me speak spanish before, so I guess that was new to her.

“Pues bienvenido Isabel.” Alberto’s gaze shifted to Bella once again as he commented.

“Umm thank you?” Bella said...I chuckled softly at how unsure she sounded, maybe she was meant to say it as a statement not a question.

“Es bueno verte encontrado a alguien por último, he de tener su habitual enviado a usted?” Alberto told me.

I just smiled giving him a nod, as Layla waved us over to a table that she had picked out. Me and Bella joined Layla, Jason and Steven sitting down. Bella took of her jumper and set it around her chair.

“Good to see this place is filling up.” Someone commented, causing us to all look up. We saw a young couple, maybe in their early 20’s smiling down at us. The girl had long brown hair and dark eyes, whilst the guy had blonde hair and blue eyes, that were clear as the crystal water from the waterfalls.

“I am Joseph Garwin and this is my wife Meredith.” He commented with a soft smile.

“Caleb Danvers.” I said with a soft smile “This is my girlfriend Isabella Swan and our friends Layla Williams, Jason Collins and Steven Michaels.” I said as I introduced the group.

Meredith and Joseph smiled warmly “It’s a pleasure to meet you...mind if we join you?” Meredith asked with a smile. We all nodded giving them permission to join us, as we shifted the chairs around the table slightly.

Bella smiled softly at them “So, how long have you been together?”she asked

Meredith smiled “5 years...married for 1 month now.” Layla and Bella both awwwwwwed at the same time, whilst me and the lads just smiled.

Joseph chuckled at the girls reactions “That reaction never gets old.” he said as he smiled and he looked over at the pool table before looking at me and Steven with Jason “Do you lads play?” he asked nodding over towards the table

I looked to what he was nodding to, before fixing my gaze at him again “Sometimes.” I chuckled

“Fancy a game then lads?” he asked with a grin.

Steven nodded “Sure why not.” he said getting up “You girls don’t mind right?” he asked looking at Bella and Layla mostly.

“No, go ahead.” Bella smiled, as she placed a kiss to my lips before I stood up and walked over to the pool table with Jason, Joseph and Steven. I then saw Alberto going over to our table setting down our usual order: Pepsis for the lads, fruit smoothie with chocolate swirls on top for the girls, a bowl of strawberries and raspberries. Plate of buffalo wings, chips and fresh salad. The best food that could be served here.

Me and the others reached out a  grabbing a pool stick each. We all polished them off before we began to play. I started first, once I got myself ready and in the right position-I hit the white ball with the tip of my stick, causing the balls to go in a dizarey. 5 of them going into holes whilst the rest bounced around a bit.

“Well...dang!” Jason muttered “Why is it, you always score the most on the first go?”

I chuckled softly “All about the aim.” I told him patting his back. I remembered the first time, we tried to teach him how to play pool with Steven, he almost poked our eyes out..and for his finale, his stick went flying from his hands and it ended up breaking a window; We were then banned from from the cafe we were playing at.

Joseph and Steven chuckled, as they had their turns before Jason, as we were going around in circles.Joseph was rather skilled and he seemed to even with me pretty easily as the game went on.

Before any of us knew it, we ended up playing 3 games instead of just 1. I caught Bella glancing over at us every few moments, which caused me to smile in her way. I winked at her making her gush over her smoothie.

My eyes then landed on the little stage that was behind where the girls were sitting. The drums and guitar set out with the microphones were set out-as if someone was expected to play. Steven caught my gaze and he whispered to me softly “Are you thinking, what I am?”

Joseph looked over at us “You play?” he asked raising an eyebrow

Jason looked over at him “We used to play a lot, few years ago...not so much anymore.” he explained, for me.

Joseph nodded “Wow...maybe you should give it a shot...for old times sake.” he suggested as he looked at me and Steven as well as Jason whilst he spoke.

“That’s what I was thinking.” I said before looking at Steven “What do you think?”

“Do you still remember our old songs?” Steven asked looking me and Jason. Jason nodded along with me

“Of course I do.” I told Steven with a grin “I think, we should add a new song to the list.” I told Steven-He knew what I was talking about.

“Wait...the song I caught you strumming in your room a few days ago?” He asked and I nodded.

“What new song?” Jason asked curious as he raised an eyebrow looking at me.

I looked over at him, in silence for a few seconds. I had a feeling he’d either sulk or be jealous if I told him. But I decided to anyways “A song, I wrote for Bella.” I told him after a moment or two. His jaw flexed slightly, but he didn’t make any comment whatsoever, he just nodded in silence. I walked over to Alberto and I looked at him “¿Alguien está jugando esta noche?” I asked, nodding over to the stage.

Alberto looked over at the stage and at then at me curious “No esta noche ... pero mañana hay una banda. ¿Por qué lo preguntas?” he replied, his eyes fixated on me with the same curiosity that were visible a few seconds ago.

“Me estaba preguntando si yo y los muchachos podía jugar, unas cuantas canciones. Usted sabe que los viejos tiempos.” I explained looking at him hopeful, with a soft smile.

“Por supuesto que puedes. Podría animar las cosas un poco por aquí.” He replied with a smile. I looked over at the lads giving them a nod with a thumbs up. I then patted Alberto’s back thanking him before I re-joined the lads.

“Do you need some help?” Joseph asked looking at us 3, as he leaned against the pool table.

I looked at him surprised he was willing to offer his help “If you want to help, you can. But how would you learn our songs and lyrics so fast?” I asked

“Photographic memory.” Joseph chuckled softly. I nodded and smiled softly, well that would make it bit easier.

“Let’s go.” I told the lads, since I had brought the songs with me luckily. I nodded at the girls as if to tell them, we’d be back in a few minutes before walking outside with the guys.

We love it.....please keep us updated you have some of us wishing you would make it into a real movie :)

Aww, that's so sweet :)

We're glad you like it.

Nice moment between Caleb and Bella in the beginning!  I wonder who Joseph and Meredith are?

Can't wait to read more.

S

Aww yeah :) it was one of the sweetest moments I got to write for them so far.

Mhh you shall find out very soon :)

I'll post as soon as I can

Chapter 11-Part 2: Half Lit

Bella’s P.O.V:

Soon after the boys went to go and play pool, Alberto walked over with our order.As soon as he set it down, I was overwhelmed by different scents: fruit smoothie with chocolate curls on top. The chocolate scent was rather rich but not overpowering the sweet scent of the fruit. The salad and the chips were rather fresh and the two scents harmonizing together perfectly, whilst the buffalo wings, were rich in meat and barbecue sauce.

I felt the saliva building up inside of my mouth...gosh everything looked so delicious and colorful. “This is your usual?” I breathed out, in shock.

Layla giggled softly “What surprised we can eat that much?” she asked looking at me, while Meredith looked amused and smiled softly.

Focusing my attention to Layla, I spoke “Maybe a little...this looks way too delicious.” I commented, before taking one of the smoothies placing it on the table in front of me. I inhaled the sweet scent, before taking one strawberry from the bowl and dipped it into the smoothie and placed the fruit into my mouth.

“I know, it does.” Layla said as she grabbed her smoothie taking a sip.

Meredith smiled as she was sipping her drink “Are the lads hungry or not?” she questioned

Layla laughed softly “We might have to order the food again, for them. They don’t seem to be hungry at the moment.” she commented.

“Their loss.” I giggled before taking a sip of my smoothie. The chocolate curls mixed perfectly with the taste of the fruits. It was thick yet luscious at the same time.

Layla nodded in agreement as she and Meredith nibbled on the strawberries and raspberries from the bowl. As we chatted, I occasionally looked over to where the boys were playing pool. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, as I heard some laughter every once again. When Caleb winked at me, flashing me one of his charming smiles-I felt my cheeks burn up as I gushed over my smoothie.

“Young love.” Meredith smiled at me smiling softly with a warm smile. “How long have you two known each other?”

I was about to say...a few months but I stopped myself realizing that was not true-at least not here in the past “Few weeks.” I told her with a smile.

She smiled “High-school sweethearts, I gather then?” she said smiling. I giggled softly and smiled. Something like that. I thought to myself giving her a half nod.

The time passed as we talked about random things and laughed every once in a while. I noticed the lads were still playing, by the time we finished eating the chips, salad and buffalo wings. “How long does one game of pool take?” I asked looking at Meredith and Layla.

Meredith laughed softly “It looks like they started on their third.” she told me

“You know...boys and their toys.” Layla commented with a wave of her hand. That comment made me laugh and I shook my head, as I licked my lips, as I had some barbecue sauce smeared across the bottom lip.

The more, I took in Merediths and Joseph’s features from where I was sitting...they reminded me off the young boy from the vision I had. There was definite resemblance and I couldn’t help but wonder, if they would be his parents.

I was glad, my thoughts didn’t slip out, or I’d really be in trouble. I soon noticed Caleb was chatting to Alberto, it made me wonder what they were on about. Their voices seemed bit hushed and I never really got Spanish...despite being what I am-somehow my powers weren’t that developed yet to understand Spanish. Therefore, I felt bit lost.

“Now what are they doing?”I muttered more to myself than outloud.

Caleb looked over at us with a smile, giving us some sort of sign with his hands-It looked like was telling us that he and the lads would be back in a few minutes. Layla and I looked over at Meredith who looked just as confused and curious as we were.

“I wonder what’s going on.” Meredith said as she looked over at me.

“I wish, I knew.” I told her giving her a soft smile. It made me curious what they were up to...their drinks were still untouched. It made me slightly nervous. Layla could sense my nervousness and she patted my back softly-as if she was trying to reassure me that things would be fine.

I gave her a soft smile as I bit my lip.

“They’ll be back soon. I wouldn’t worry.” Meredith said with a kind smile. I nodded smiling softly-hopefully there was nothing to worry about at all.

The minutes seemed to drag somehow and It felt like ages, before I heard the soft strum of a guitar behind me. It sounded like someone was tuning a guitar, but I didn’t think much of it until music filled the air and Layla whispered to me: “You better turn around, Bells.”

I looked confused and shifted in my chair so I was facing the stage that was behind me and I blinked in shock seeing Caleb and the lads on stage.

Caleb’s P.O.V:

Me and the lads walked back to the Cabin. It took us 7 minutes to get there, since the Cabin was not that far away and we walked rather fast. Once we got inside, I walked over to my bag and unzipped it, pulling out a folder that was tucked in one of the larger pockets.

I handed the folder to Joseph so he could look through it with Jason and Steven, so they could refresh their memory and get the new song in their head. Steven and Jason were fast learners and the fact that Joseph had photographic memory, was handy.

“You wrote them?” Joseph asked nodding to the songs and Jason nodded. “They’re really good.” Joseph commented with a smile as he was reading through them.

I smiled softly at him as I leaned against the wall.After 10 minutes we headed back to the bar/cafe. But I took the folder with us in case Jason or Steven needed it.

When we walked inside, the girls were still chatting. They didn’t seem to notice we had returned, until Jason and Steven started to tune the Guitars while Joseph sat behind the drumset. I mean while fixed the height of the microphones. As soon as we began to play the first song, I heard Layla whisper.

“You better turn around, Bells.” With that Bella shifted in her seat and her eyes went wide, as she saw us on stage.

She stared at us in awe and shocked, whilst Layla and Meredith were smiling softly. I sang, whilst the others played their instruments. Steven joined in with the singing a few times, his voice was bit more raspy than mine, as he was not used to singing, nor did he sing much.

I smiled softly as I sung, when I saw Bella and Layla swaying to the music along with Meredith. They were all moving to the beat of the song-everyone else that was there stopped to watch as well and seemed to be enjoying themselves.

As I sang the last two songs, my eyes stayed fixed on Bella and I could hear her heart flutter as I was singing. Her cheeks were bright pink by the time we were done.

When we finished, Bella was the first on stage as she wrapped her arms around me, her cheeks still flushed “Since when do you sing?” she breathed out softly.

I chuckled softly placing a kiss on her lips as I held her close to me “Surprised?” I asked giving her a cheeky smile

“Very...anything else, I don’t know about you?” she asked looking at me with a cheeky smile on her lips.

I chuckled softly “Mhh...you’ll have to wait and see.” I told her as I gazed down into her eyes and smiled softly. The others joined the girls and I saw Layla and Steven embracing while Joseph was sitting by his wife again, his arm around her shoulder.

I rested my forehead against Bella’s as I looked into her eyes, a tender and loving look crossed my eyes.

Bella couldn’t stop beaming with happiness, her cheeks still rouge. I couldn’t get over how adorable she looked when she was blushing. And the best part of it was...she was all mine. I couldn’t feel more happy than I did today. No other person made me feel like she did. It was almost surreal.

A/N-I know some of the video's don't include the lyrics. That is because I couldn't find the lyric video's so instead they are fan videos made by fans of Sky High, Steven Strait Movies and Bella and Jacob.As for the jake and Bella video, I felt some of the scenes used in the video fitted Bella and Caleb rather well, so you could view as some of the scenes as their relationship as well :)

Romantic!  And a nice surprise for Bella!

Yeah, Caleb is a romantic guy deep down, despite what he thinks about himself :).

But yeah, it was a sweet/nice surprise for Bella. 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service