The Twilight Saga

What if Edward got Bella Pregnant in New Moon? What if Jasper came back to say sorry? not a Jasper/Bella

Chapter 1 BPOV (Bella's point of view)
I sat in the living room waiting for my children to wake up. Jasper came in the room sitting the arm chair. Jasper was like a big brother to me. 7 and half months after Ed.... he left Jasper came back to apologies for what happened at my birthday. When he figured out I was pregnant with Edward's children he said he was going to help me. I remember it so well

Flash Back
I was in my hotel room tossing and turning trying to fall asleep Charlie had kicked me out of the house after he found out I was pregnant and Renee disowned me. I heard a faint knock "Coming" I shot and got up. I waddled to the door because being 7 and a half months pregnant I wasn't able to move much. As I opened the door my mouth dropped to the floor "Jasper?" I asked. He looked in disbelief too. After an hour of explaining to him about ,almost, everything. "We have to tell Edward" He said "NOOOO" I shouted. "Why not?" Jasper asked. "Because he doesn't love me anymore" I sniffed then started to cry curling myself into a ball. "Fine"
End of flash back

I sighed a half a month later I had two beautiful twins Edward Jasper Austin Carlisle Cullen/Swam and Elizabeth Ashley Jazem Alirose Esme Cullen/ Swan. they are really 10 years old but look 16 where they're forever frozen. I'm now 18 and not going to age any time soon, Jasper changed me because I was dyeing after the twins were born. I was brought out of my thoughts by my daughters wind chime voice "Good morning" She sang. I turned toward her she is 5ft1 with wavy bronze hair and light brown eye's that were a cross between brown and Gold she was 100% Cullen from her looks to her attitude. Austin was right next to her his short Dark Brown hair was messy his eye's the color as his sister Elizabeth's but he stood about 5ft9 and inside and out he was Swan. "Sorry Mom she got coffee" He laughed. Jasper smiled evilly "Hey Lizard you want to wrestle!" I rolled my eye's "Jazz you know she'll win" I said "Yeah Uncle Jazz you know I will win" She squeaked happily. I laughed Elizabeth is such a tomboy. "Come on Lizard I'll bet you that I win" he smiled."Okay who ever loses has to do whatever the other say's" she stuck her hand out and Jasper shook it. Elizabeth raced outside with Jasper right behind her. Jasper may look happy but I knew he missed Alice. I got up and calmly walked outside with Austin. I looked over expecting an abounded house but there were cars in front of it and a family I never thought I'd see again.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Please tell me what you think

Views: 501

Replies to This Discussion

More more more please

this is a great story, are you ever gonna update! 

More

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service