The Twilight Saga

Bella Swan got to know that her parents died in a car crash and she was sent to live in foster home. she is sixteen, but even sixteen is a small age to know that you have no one else in the world, and have no idea what your new home will be like......

Chapter 1-introduction (BPOV)
I'm Bella Swan, and i live in Phoenix, Arizona with my mother Renee and my dad Charlie, who is the chief police here. My sixteen year old life was very peaceful, i was happy and content. My parents are my only family, and at high school i have a couple of friends. I'm not exactly popular, just plain and simple, and ordinary. I have a dog, i call him Brownie, and I live in a, well, not so big, but comfortable house.

Chapter 2- Bad news....and agony (BPOV)
I was driving home from school, and i was excited, because today was my mothers birthday. My dad and I had made plans for her: he would be taking her for shopping and would buy her dresses and jewellry, and while they were away, would decorate the house with pink and golden decorations, and make a chocolate cake with dinner. My mom would be surprised when my father would insist on taking her to a shopping session for the whole day, and she would be shocked (in a good way) when she saw my creativity on the house.
By now I had reached home. I unlocked the front door with the spare key under the doormat, and went inside. I had a lot to do, and started the work. It was 3' o clock now, and by the time I finished making all the food and cake, and decorated the house, it was 7. I had another half hour, so i put some candles on the dining table and made it a candlelight dinner, and put rose petals at the edges of the table. After i was dont, it was almost 7:30, and my parents would be reaching anytime, so i went up to my room, and put on blue jeans with a white shirt and pink and black sweat shirt.
I looked at the clock, and sighed. My parents were twenty minutes late, so i decided to watch some TV. I opened the TV and saw that the only good thing coming was a horror movie, so i saw that. In it, a girl and guy were kissing, and the girl was murmuring stuff like " i love you" and "My love", and broke off to kiss his neck. Then suddenly the guy took out a knife and sliced her throat. I yawned, it was boring, and i was anxious, because my parents were an hour late, and my dad promised me that he would come on time. So i decided to call them. I took out my mobile and was dialing my dad's cell number when the doorbell rang. I cut the call and went to open the door. I was about to go "Happy Birthday Mom!" when i saw who it was. Or rather, who they were. There were about five people, three wearing police uniforms, they were undoubtedly cops, one kind looking lady, around in her twenties, and a guy, who had his arm around the lady. They all were talking in low voices, and i caught some words. The lady was talking to the cops.
"I think I should speak first", i heard her saying, "We'll have to be gentle with her, she can go into shock or something, the poor girl, let me talk -" She saw me, and broke off mid-sentence.
She took a deep breath and said," You must be Bella. I'm Nancy Watson. I work in a foster home. I need to tell you something, but dont be afraid, and dont go into shock. Take a deep breath, sit down, and-"
While she was babbling on nonsence, one of the cops stepped forward and muttered, "You're confusing her Nancy." Then he looked at me and said, "Bella, I have bad news. Your parents had a car accident, and they seriously got hurt. They were bleeding from head to foot, and could barely talk. But the women, i mean your mother, mumbled something which sounded like, I have to go to my Bella. And then she died. We saw the card of your father, he was Chief Swan, and we got to know the address and everything, and you have to go to foster home."
While he was saying all this, i only took in one thing, my parents were dead, and i was going to foster home. Mom....dad...i would never see them again. They were.......dead.
It was too much for me. Too much for me to take i. I crumpled on the floor. Everything went black

Note from the Author: Hi People. How was it? . It may seem boring now, but i promise, read two or three more chapters and you will totally love it. It has a lot of twists. I'll write more soon. And I also need a banner. :-)

Views: 144

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

you should totally post today!!!!!!!!!!!!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
cant wait until u post : )
no not today!
NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW
ok * uses puppy dog eye's that nobody can reesist*
i just cant resist those
okay i promise to post tomorrow
good news. im posting quite a long chapter tomorrow, for geogia, and her NOW NOW NOWs
:-)
YEY!!!!!
Thanks soooooo much!
Hey i am finally caught up and i loved the chapters and now its time for another one.....
ok
i should find one by tomorrow
or else....
where is the rest?
that was cool
post some more soon
cheers
moreplz
Cool! O.K post more sooon!!!! Ur story is awesome!

Ch 11- My room BPOV
I got up late the next morning, and saw that it was already 9:00 am. OMG. I ran to my wardrobe, opened it, and saw a beautiful black skirt, with a pink sleeve less shirt, with cut out sleeves. there was a note in there. It said

Hi Bella
Esme wanted to see you in this dress, she got it the day you were going to join our family. If you like it, then please will you wear it? Please?

Edward

I smiled. How cute. I went to the bathroom, showered, shampooed, blow dried my hair and dressed in the “Esme Dress”. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked quite good in that, but the skirt was a bit too short. I rolled my eyes at my reflection and ran down the stairs, as there was no Edward so that I could go through the secret stair way. I went inside the dining room, and saw that everyone was eating breakfast. Edward was speaking, “She must be tired, that’s why she overslept. It’s fine mom, nothing to worry.”
Esme said, ”But Edward, do you think I should go see if she is alright?”
Carlisle said, “Esme, Edward is right. She was exhausted yesterday night, and she has to rest. Wait for 10 minutes, then you can go see if she is alright.

I went inside and said, “No need for that, I’m up. Good Morning everyone.”

Esme looked around, saw me, got up and hugged me. She said, “Good morning sweetie. I was just coming to see if you were alright. You overslept, but Carlisle said that that was okay, because you were just tired.”

I said, “No, I’m fine Es- I mean mom.” Esme beamed at the last word. I smiled, and look around. Edward was staring at me, not looking, but staring. I smiled at him nervously, but he didn’t stop staring. And his eyes were lost, unfocused. And his mouth was slightly open. What the hell???

“Edward?” , I said. His eyes focused on me, and he smiled. “Hey Bella, what’s up?”

I went and sat on the empty chair next to him, and his mouth twisted into a smile, which he tried to hide, but couldn’t. He, in a gentlemanly fashion, served me some breakfast, which were omelettes, with fried toast, and cereal.
I started eating, and we all ate in silence for a while. Then Edward said, “Bella, you still haven’t seen the rest of our house. Well, you just came last night. So, today I’ll show you the whole house. “

“Great. I’m looking forward to it. “, I said.

Under the table, where Esme or Carlisle couldn’t see, Edward slid his arm around my waist and pressed me against him lovingly. He turned his head, and whispered in my ear, “I’m so glad you don’t cry so much anymore. I know you miss your parents, and you miss them very very much, but thanks so much for excepting this family, as your own family.

We finished breakfast, and Carlisle and ESme went to office. Edward said, “We also have to attend school, but seeing that today is Saturday, school will be day after tomorrow, Monday. Come on, I’ll show you the house.

The cullens house was huge. I saw the gym, the kitchen, the living room, the dining room, me and edward’s study room, which had two study tables, a computer, a laptop, and so many racks full of books.
Edward took my hand, and took me to one of the study tables, where there were two mobile phones. One was black and red, and looked very smart, and must be really expensive. The other one looked a bit old, which was fully Black. Edward gave my the Black and Red one, and said, “ Mom and dad told me to give you your new phone. They didn’t have time after breakfast, and you were sleeping before breakfast. I choosed it for you, I thought you’d like Black and Red.”

Again, I hugged him, “Thanks. Of course I like it. “
Edward hugged me backed, and said,”I’m glad.” And he buried his face in my hair. We stood like that for a long time, then Edward broke away. He smiled nervously. “Come on, lets see a movie, there’s hours left till Mom and dad will come back from office, and after seeing the movie, we’ll have lunch, and you can talk to some of my friends, because you’ll have to make some at school.”

We saw a horror movie, and I screamed twice in that. Edward laughed, and I glared at him, which made him laugh even more. After the movie, Edward insisted that he makes lunch, and totally refused when I said I could cook. He went to the kitchen, and I followed him there, and saw him making the lunch.

Note from the AUthor:- Sorry for the delay, and it was a short chapter, but promise, you are going to scream with delight when the next chapter comes. Keep reading, and I love comments. I'll post more really fast.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service