The Twilight Saga

Bella Swan got to know that her parents died in a car crash and she was sent to live in foster home. she is sixteen, but even sixteen is a small age to know that you have no one else in the world, and have no idea what your new home will be like......

Chapter 1-introduction (BPOV)
I'm Bella Swan, and i live in Phoenix, Arizona with my mother Renee and my dad Charlie, who is the chief police here. My sixteen year old life was very peaceful, i was happy and content. My parents are my only family, and at high school i have a couple of friends. I'm not exactly popular, just plain and simple, and ordinary. I have a dog, i call him Brownie, and I live in a, well, not so big, but comfortable house.

Chapter 2- Bad news....and agony (BPOV)
I was driving home from school, and i was excited, because today was my mothers birthday. My dad and I had made plans for her: he would be taking her for shopping and would buy her dresses and jewellry, and while they were away, would decorate the house with pink and golden decorations, and make a chocolate cake with dinner. My mom would be surprised when my father would insist on taking her to a shopping session for the whole day, and she would be shocked (in a good way) when she saw my creativity on the house.
By now I had reached home. I unlocked the front door with the spare key under the doormat, and went inside. I had a lot to do, and started the work. It was 3' o clock now, and by the time I finished making all the food and cake, and decorated the house, it was 7. I had another half hour, so i put some candles on the dining table and made it a candlelight dinner, and put rose petals at the edges of the table. After i was dont, it was almost 7:30, and my parents would be reaching anytime, so i went up to my room, and put on blue jeans with a white shirt and pink and black sweat shirt.
I looked at the clock, and sighed. My parents were twenty minutes late, so i decided to watch some TV. I opened the TV and saw that the only good thing coming was a horror movie, so i saw that. In it, a girl and guy were kissing, and the girl was murmuring stuff like " i love you" and "My love", and broke off to kiss his neck. Then suddenly the guy took out a knife and sliced her throat. I yawned, it was boring, and i was anxious, because my parents were an hour late, and my dad promised me that he would come on time. So i decided to call them. I took out my mobile and was dialing my dad's cell number when the doorbell rang. I cut the call and went to open the door. I was about to go "Happy Birthday Mom!" when i saw who it was. Or rather, who they were. There were about five people, three wearing police uniforms, they were undoubtedly cops, one kind looking lady, around in her twenties, and a guy, who had his arm around the lady. They all were talking in low voices, and i caught some words. The lady was talking to the cops.
"I think I should speak first", i heard her saying, "We'll have to be gentle with her, she can go into shock or something, the poor girl, let me talk -" She saw me, and broke off mid-sentence.
She took a deep breath and said," You must be Bella. I'm Nancy Watson. I work in a foster home. I need to tell you something, but dont be afraid, and dont go into shock. Take a deep breath, sit down, and-"
While she was babbling on nonsence, one of the cops stepped forward and muttered, "You're confusing her Nancy." Then he looked at me and said, "Bella, I have bad news. Your parents had a car accident, and they seriously got hurt. They were bleeding from head to foot, and could barely talk. But the women, i mean your mother, mumbled something which sounded like, I have to go to my Bella. And then she died. We saw the card of your father, he was Chief Swan, and we got to know the address and everything, and you have to go to foster home."
While he was saying all this, i only took in one thing, my parents were dead, and i was going to foster home. Mom....dad...i would never see them again. They were.......dead.
It was too much for me. Too much for me to take i. I crumpled on the floor. Everything went black

Note from the Author: Hi People. How was it? . It may seem boring now, but i promise, read two or three more chapters and you will totally love it. It has a lot of twists. I'll write more soon. And I also need a banner. :-)

Views: 147

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

thanks a lot!!!!
it is very very beautiful, and I will definitely use it for my next chapter and so on.
wow, u r really talented in making banners
:-)
im updating soon
are u going to post soon??????
when r u posting?
really soon
horah (idk cant spell)
wonderful ;)
thx. i 'll post more soon
love it!
edward is the sweetest, as always
please post more soon!
Love it
Wow....  I hope you decide to finish this story...  I really want to know what she saw and what happens next...  :)
i wish you finish this story,,i'm so curious at what bella saw that made her scared..

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service