The Twilight Saga

Sophie is a pretty sweet girl, who usually stays to herself, and never even pays attention to who her mom is dating. But now, her mom just got married, to a vampire! A guy that has three vampire sons! Tell me that isnt weird? Sophie has to learn to live with trouble making, noisy, and annoying new brothers now?!?!?!?

Chapter One:Meeting The Jones Boys

I was finally here...sadly. I looked up in awe at the huge house that they lived in. I could not believe it was my first day meeting my three new brothers, I was really hoping they were polite, and poised boys. Although, I don't get out much, so I have no idea what they will be like. I didn't really even care too much, I had to be here, I was only fifteen, so obviously, I couldn't just leave. I could not believe I was going to be the youngest. I heard Garrett was sixteen, Samuel was seventeen, and Brennen was eighteen. I had already been given this long talk about how they were vampires and crap. It was all a lot to take it. I hadn't believed my mom at first, but Daniel (my new dad) had proved it, by reading pretty much every thought I had ever had in my entire life! Could you tell me that is not creepy?

I walk into the house, where I see one boy run past me with a phone, who is now being held down by another one, and being teased, and punched by the other. My eyes widend hoping he was okay. Daniel walked in behind me with my bags, he sighs, "And those are your brothers..." My mouth dropped. That could NOT be the. Seriously? What if they kill me?!?!?!? They look like they could do harm. The one who had been doing the punching ran up to Daniel, "Dad! Tell Garrett to give me my phone back!" I heard a boy from the back pipe in, I am going to guess Garrett, "But Dad! He texted Lexi off my phone! I realize the only way to get revenge is by texting Morgan off of his!" Daniel sighed and rolled his eyes, "Garrett! Give him his phone back! Now!!!!" Garrett walked over and pretented to give the other guy his phone and he actually threw it on the ground, breaking the screen, "Ooppss? Did I do that?" He asked, obviously not caring. The one who owned the phone tackled him to the ground and started punching him in the face, it startled me when Daniel screamed, "STOP! Now! Boys, Sophie, and Sarah." He gestured to me and my mom. It was weird somebody calling my mom Sarah;not mom. Garrett got up and came over to me, "Garrett, and Sarah I met you at the wedding." Wow! Polite! The one whos phone broke cam over to me, "Brennen." He said, obviously not caring. The next one came up to me and shook my hand, "Samuel." He smiled, his long sleeve slid up a little bit and he quickly covered it. Daniel stopped and looked at him, "Samuel, what is that on your arm?" Daniel asked. Garrett got back up, "A tattoo! Your welcome dad!" Samuel looked over at Garrett, "What did I do to you?!?!?!?" Garrett widened his eyes, and he pointed at the bruise on his cheek, "This happend like ten minutes ago!!!!!!!"  Samuel started walking towards Garrett, but Daniel grabbed him by the arm, "When did you get this?" Daniel asked. Samuel looked down, "Uuummm...one..two...three months ago." Samuel grinned. I could see Daniel trying to control his anger when he asked threw gritted teeth, "Do you have any more?" Samuel shook his head no. Daniel looked over at Garrett. Garrett grinned, "He should take his shirt off." Samuel looked at Garrett with an Im going to kill you later look. Daniel sort of gestured for Samuel to take off his shirt. Samuel shook his head, "I would rather not do tha-" Daniel cut him off by ripping the shirt off. There was a HUGE tattoo on his shoulder." I tried my best not to smile, so I just looked down. Samuel looked over at me, "What are you or something Little Miss Perfect?" I looked back up at him smiling, "What are you grounded?" He started to respnd but Daniel just said, "Yes! You are, for three weeks, and I don't know what else yet, I will have to think about it! Room.Now." He demanded. Samuel ran upstairs in a speed that amazed me.

Garrett laughed at me widening my eyes, "Never seen that before. Huh?" He asked, and I shook my head no. When Brennen started to go up to his room, he stopped at me, "Look, if you want to make it in this family, dont tell Garrett anything, and don't socialize with Garrett at all...the results..." He pointed upstairs towards where Samuel went. Garrett smiled an evil smile, "Just for that, I bet dad wants to know you are going to a tatto artist soon, huh?" Brennen turned around, "I bet he also wants to know that you are suspended from school for two weeks!" He snapped back. Garrett just looked down and ran upstairs, and Brennen followed. I could tell this was going to be a CRAZY journey.

CHARACTERS

Sophie Andrews

@auroramohn |

Garrett Jones

drew roy | Tumblr

Brennen Jones

francisco lachowski | Tumblr

Samuel Jones

Adam Levine basketball fan - poponthepop.com

OTHeRS THAT COME IN LATER!!!!!!!

-Jake-

Blake Christia

-Reece-

Tumblr

Views: 516

Replies to This Discussion

lolz.....thoses boys are crazzzyyy.......write more soon :)

Crazy!

Thank you! It is exactly what I was going for!!!! Back home from vacation, so Chapter 4 should be up soon enough!

Stay, I am working on your prize, my computer crashed when I was almost done, and it didn't save :/

it's okay I can wait

hey guys, i will write more soon, promise, my internet is jacked up, right now i'm at school :/

it's okay

BACK! yay! right? Lol. Okay, so I will get Stay your prize (very very late I know :( ) I will also put up the next chapter, and I am changing pictures of the boys...so yeah :)
BACK! yay! right? Lol. Okay, so I will get Stay your prize (very very late I know :( ) I will also put up the next chapter, and I am changing pictures of the boys...so yeah :)

post more soon

CHAPTER FOUR: A....party?!?!?!?!?!? I have barely been here for three days, and already I have had many near death experiences. Once we walk inside the house mom and Daniel have their bags beside them. I step around them, wondering what is going on, because they can NOT leave me!!!! Not alone....not here! I stand in front of them asking what is going on with my body, not my mouth. If they leave, it could be possible that

CHAPTER FOUR: A....party?!?!?!?!?!?

I have barely been here for three days, and already I have had many near death experiences. Once we walk inside the house mom and Daniel have their bags beside them. I step around them, wondering what is going on, because they can NOT leave me!!!! Not alone....not here! I stand in front of them asking what is going on with my body, not my mouth. If they leave, it could be possible that I am not alive when they come back...or at least not human!
My mom smiles at me as she says, "Honey, we are going to New York for the weekend....Daniel has business You guys....are going to have to stay here." Right as she finished saying that their car pulled around, and mom kissed me on the cheek as she practically ran out the door.

Daniel started to close the door but first he looked at the boys and said, "Don't do anything stupid." Then he was out the door, and before I knew it the car was out of the driveway and out of sight.

Sam grinned at the others, and then at me. I wish I could read his mind, because it seems like it is pretty dang devious in there.

Finally, Sam says, "Okay...it's official. We are throwing a party tonight!!!!!!"

My mouth drops no no no no no and if I am not clear enough NO!!!!! Disobeying the law was wrong enough. But, I am even more scared of my mom!!!! I have never lied to her, and of course this party will be a secret to the parents, and I was hoping I would never have to lie to her.

All though, a party could be fun. But, my thoughts are jacked up right now...I mean I have been through some scary stuff lately. 

Brennen grabs is keys off of the counter, "I'll go get what we need for the party. Sam send out texts....post on facebook walls. Tweet about it. This has to be a big party. "

Garrett follows him out, and Sam gets on his phone. I am so scared I do not even speak. But, finally Sam looks at me and says, "You might want to get ready for the party," then he winks at me as he flops down on to the couch. 

I walk up into my room and then go into my walk-in closet. It is crazy in there actually. Since, I am pretty sure Daniel went a little overboard...there are all of my fave brands! North Face, Columbia, Victoria's Secret, Ed Hardy, Coach, Hollister, Areopostale, Sherri Hill, Juicy Couture, Vera Wang, True Religion, UGG, TOMS, Sperry's, and more that I can not even name. 

I pick out a silver sequin Sherri Hill dress with a brand of heals I am not sure what they are, but they are quite adorable. 

The dress isn't exactly my style..but it's cute and I am going to make it work.

People start arriving before I am ready, which is good...because I want to go with the dress code. I guess since the boys are rich a lot of the girls decided they needed homecoming dresses for this, so finally I get ready...since my dress does go with the dress code.

I put on the dress and then I straighten my hair, and I put on the heals. As I walk down the stairs there are probably like 600 people in here and counting. The boys must have invited the whole town. 

I thought I looked good, some of these girls are crazy. And they are all beautiful.

As I get down the stairs I see a really hot guy looking at me....maybe this night could be fun after all.

mwhahahaha cliff hanger!!!!! Lol. I have pics. I really hope you guys liked it, since it took me like three months I have been real busy! Lol. Anyways I love feedback....bad or good...don;t be shy ;)

(her dress)

Sherri Hill Short Sequin Dress

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service