The Twilight Saga

Sophie is a pretty sweet girl, who usually stays to herself, and never even pays attention to who her mom is dating. But now, her mom just got married, to a vampire! A guy that has three vampire sons! Tell me that isnt weird? Sophie has to learn to live with trouble making, noisy, and annoying new brothers now?!?!?!?

Chapter One:Meeting The Jones Boys

I was finally here...sadly. I looked up in awe at the huge house that they lived in. I could not believe it was my first day meeting my three new brothers, I was really hoping they were polite, and poised boys. Although, I don't get out much, so I have no idea what they will be like. I didn't really even care too much, I had to be here, I was only fifteen, so obviously, I couldn't just leave. I could not believe I was going to be the youngest. I heard Garrett was sixteen, Samuel was seventeen, and Brennen was eighteen. I had already been given this long talk about how they were vampires and crap. It was all a lot to take it. I hadn't believed my mom at first, but Daniel (my new dad) had proved it, by reading pretty much every thought I had ever had in my entire life! Could you tell me that is not creepy?

I walk into the house, where I see one boy run past me with a phone, who is now being held down by another one, and being teased, and punched by the other. My eyes widend hoping he was okay. Daniel walked in behind me with my bags, he sighs, "And those are your brothers..." My mouth dropped. That could NOT be the. Seriously? What if they kill me?!?!?!? They look like they could do harm. The one who had been doing the punching ran up to Daniel, "Dad! Tell Garrett to give me my phone back!" I heard a boy from the back pipe in, I am going to guess Garrett, "But Dad! He texted Lexi off my phone! I realize the only way to get revenge is by texting Morgan off of his!" Daniel sighed and rolled his eyes, "Garrett! Give him his phone back! Now!!!!" Garrett walked over and pretented to give the other guy his phone and he actually threw it on the ground, breaking the screen, "Ooppss? Did I do that?" He asked, obviously not caring. The one who owned the phone tackled him to the ground and started punching him in the face, it startled me when Daniel screamed, "STOP! Now! Boys, Sophie, and Sarah." He gestured to me and my mom. It was weird somebody calling my mom Sarah;not mom. Garrett got up and came over to me, "Garrett, and Sarah I met you at the wedding." Wow! Polite! The one whos phone broke cam over to me, "Brennen." He said, obviously not caring. The next one came up to me and shook my hand, "Samuel." He smiled, his long sleeve slid up a little bit and he quickly covered it. Daniel stopped and looked at him, "Samuel, what is that on your arm?" Daniel asked. Garrett got back up, "A tattoo! Your welcome dad!" Samuel looked over at Garrett, "What did I do to you?!?!?!?" Garrett widened his eyes, and he pointed at the bruise on his cheek, "This happend like ten minutes ago!!!!!!!"  Samuel started walking towards Garrett, but Daniel grabbed him by the arm, "When did you get this?" Daniel asked. Samuel looked down, "Uuummm...one..two...three months ago." Samuel grinned. I could see Daniel trying to control his anger when he asked threw gritted teeth, "Do you have any more?" Samuel shook his head no. Daniel looked over at Garrett. Garrett grinned, "He should take his shirt off." Samuel looked at Garrett with an Im going to kill you later look. Daniel sort of gestured for Samuel to take off his shirt. Samuel shook his head, "I would rather not do tha-" Daniel cut him off by ripping the shirt off. There was a HUGE tattoo on his shoulder." I tried my best not to smile, so I just looked down. Samuel looked over at me, "What are you or something Little Miss Perfect?" I looked back up at him smiling, "What are you grounded?" He started to respnd but Daniel just said, "Yes! You are, for three weeks, and I don't know what else yet, I will have to think about it! Room.Now." He demanded. Samuel ran upstairs in a speed that amazed me.

Garrett laughed at me widening my eyes, "Never seen that before. Huh?" He asked, and I shook my head no. When Brennen started to go up to his room, he stopped at me, "Look, if you want to make it in this family, dont tell Garrett anything, and don't socialize with Garrett at all...the results..." He pointed upstairs towards where Samuel went. Garrett smiled an evil smile, "Just for that, I bet dad wants to know you are going to a tatto artist soon, huh?" Brennen turned around, "I bet he also wants to know that you are suspended from school for two weeks!" He snapped back. Garrett just looked down and ran upstairs, and Brennen followed. I could tell this was going to be a CRAZY journey.

CHARACTERS

Sophie Andrews

@auroramohn |

Garrett Jones

drew roy | Tumblr

Brennen Jones

francisco lachowski | Tumblr

Samuel Jones

Adam Levine basketball fan - poponthepop.com

OTHeRS THAT COME IN LATER!!!!!!!

-Jake-

Blake Christia

-Reece-

Tumblr

Views: 525

Replies to This Discussion

This could turn into a very wild party!  I hope she will get to enjoy it!

Chapter five: That....boy.

I look at the boy and he starts to walk towards me, I look behind me, because he has to be going towards somebody else. Then, he stops right in front of me, and I am frozen.

"Hey, I'm Jake," He smiles and holds out his hand.

I shake his hand as I say, "Sophie..."

"How do you know the Jones boys?" He ask. 

"Actually, I am their new step-sister," i say looking at the ground.

The boys mouth clearly drops as he says, "Oh, wow, I am so sorry," He laughs, a very adorable laugh. Then, I laugh too.

"What about you?" I ask him, still looking at the floor, because if I look right at him I may just melt. 

"UH...well....this is going to sound crazy, but I do street fights, and Brennen is like a manager," he says doing a half smile. 

"Oh...wow," I smile, I don't mind that his reputation is probably some scary bad boy, he is just too dang freaking cute!!!

"Yeah.....you don't....think that's weird...do you?" he ask in a very innocent way.

"Not at all," I shake my head smiling. 

He smiles, then he looks at the floor, then back up at me, "Would you...like a drink?" he ask. 

Okay, usually I would never, ever, in my life drink alcohol. But, I am with a cute boy, and I need to live a little....I mean YOLO.....right???

I get it,it was [retty short I know, sorry, but I have decided that one of my resolutions for 2013 will be to update more, even if it is short, anyways, the next chapter will have more Brennen :D, I feel like we have been lacking him in the action lately, so I am bringing him in, since he is my favorite brother :)))

(JAKE)

Blake Christia

That's nice!  She met a cute boy!  And I loved his reaction when he heard she was the Jones boys' new stepsister!  Of course he is also a little on the wild side!

i haven't been here in a while :)

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........lovin it can't wait for more :)

Yay, my fans are back, I figured I lost ya'll <3 the next one will be longer PROMISE I am working on it right now <3

oh my gosh! I JUST WANT TO SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wrote a whole chapter, long, and detailed, and then I didn't add it, i went hung out with my family, cam back and guess what?!?!?!?!? The computer had shut off, and EVERYTHING was deleted!!!!! I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Six: just one drink.

*Sophie's POV*

Okay, I promised myself one, but 1x5 is 5. So technically 1 was part of the number I drank if you're doing multiplication. Which maybe you actually would if you wanted to look at things from a different angle. Ever notice how angel and angle are just so close? I mix those up a lot. i like to think of them as brother and sister, like angel is obviously this sister, and angle is obviously the brother. Since angle seems more like a guy. But, angle is not really a human it is just a thing, well not a visual thing, but kind of a visual thing, because you can write it and when you write something you see it. Unless you use those really cool pens that you can'y see what you're writing until you use the magic light. Which you end up seeing it in the end, so yes I suppose angle is indeed a visual thing.

*JAKE's POV*

Sophie was obviously not use to drinking, because she was so drunk, and even though I was starting to get a little worried, it was quite entertaining. 

I watch her as she bends down to the grass and looks at a grasshopper saying, "You were mean to the ants in "A Bug's Life"!!!!! You need to apologize to them this very second Mr.Grasshopper. You got that?" then Sophie fell back on the ground and started busting out laughing.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

She smiles as she nods her head then she says, "It's just....the grasshopper told me something funny....he told me that I should kiss you, because you would like that. But, then I was like Mr.Grasshopper that very sexy boy over there would not want to kiss me!!!!!" She went back to laughing.

"Yes, he would," I smile.

Then, we kiss each other. Even though she won't remember it in the morning, or really ever most likely. I will remember it. 

She gasps, "That was my first kiss!!!! Oh!!!! That was so magical!!!! Magic, like wizards, like vampires also. did you know vampires are real? All of my new brothers are vampires!!! Did you know that?" she asks me smiling. 

I smile at the fact that she actually thinks her brothers are vampires, and that vampires are even real.

"So, what kind of vampire things do your brothers do, Sophie?" I ask smiling.

"Well, they are really fast. Also, they are very strong. Plus, they are very pale, and every single one of them are good looking. There are no ugly vampires," she states.

I just laugh at her, it is too bad she won't remember this, because she is the most hilarious drinker out there.

She runs over to her drink and grabs the timy umbrella out of the drink and holds it over her head, "Quick! Umbrella!!!! Keep me safe from the rain!!!!" she laughs again.

She comes over to me and gets in my face as she says, "My brothers are not going to be happy with you Jacob........"

Brennen wouldn't care, now Sam him and I have never really gotten along. But, it seems that Sophie and Sam don't really get along either so I should me good.

"I'm not worried," I state.

*SOPHIE'S POV*

"I am going to write a book. About a potato and a pickle. The potato is a fat and plump potato, and he is a boy. The pickle is the girl. The pickle has a haunting past she remembers when she was a little cucumber, she asked her little cucumber mommy where cucumbers come from. It was terrifying. So, she also though she would fall in love with a banana. But, instead she ends up falling in love with a potato. The end. A week later it will be on New York's Bestsellers." I cross my arms satisfied with my lovely story.

*SAMUEL's POV*

I look over and see Sophie, obviously drunk talking too.......Jake. I run over without thinking and punch Jake in the face.

"You think it is funny to get an innocent girl drunk? Huh? You know what? Big fighter....you can fight my guy Reece, tomorrow at midnight. Leave..now, and NEVER talk to Sophie again."

She's funny when she's drunk!  Though Jacob didn't have bad intentions, it's great to see her new brother so protective of her!  What will happen now?

wow...Sam goes from evil to over protective really fast!

it is good post more soon

Lol, so glad ya'll like it :))))) and yes, I wanted Sam to be just a little nice :) and yes Seugnet du Toit, I laughed as I wrote it, I tried to make it funny :))))) Post most more either tomorrow evening Saturday, at latest Monday, sorry I have dance practice tomorrow, and a friend might come over. PLus school :(

post more soon 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service