The Twilight Saga

Sophie is a pretty sweet girl, who usually stays to herself, and never even pays attention to who her mom is dating. But now, her mom just got married, to a vampire! A guy that has three vampire sons! Tell me that isnt weird? Sophie has to learn to live with trouble making, noisy, and annoying new brothers now?!?!?!?

Chapter One:Meeting The Jones Boys

I was finally here...sadly. I looked up in awe at the huge house that they lived in. I could not believe it was my first day meeting my three new brothers, I was really hoping they were polite, and poised boys. Although, I don't get out much, so I have no idea what they will be like. I didn't really even care too much, I had to be here, I was only fifteen, so obviously, I couldn't just leave. I could not believe I was going to be the youngest. I heard Garrett was sixteen, Samuel was seventeen, and Brennen was eighteen. I had already been given this long talk about how they were vampires and crap. It was all a lot to take it. I hadn't believed my mom at first, but Daniel (my new dad) had proved it, by reading pretty much every thought I had ever had in my entire life! Could you tell me that is not creepy?

I walk into the house, where I see one boy run past me with a phone, who is now being held down by another one, and being teased, and punched by the other. My eyes widend hoping he was okay. Daniel walked in behind me with my bags, he sighs, "And those are your brothers..." My mouth dropped. That could NOT be the. Seriously? What if they kill me?!?!?!? They look like they could do harm. The one who had been doing the punching ran up to Daniel, "Dad! Tell Garrett to give me my phone back!" I heard a boy from the back pipe in, I am going to guess Garrett, "But Dad! He texted Lexi off my phone! I realize the only way to get revenge is by texting Morgan off of his!" Daniel sighed and rolled his eyes, "Garrett! Give him his phone back! Now!!!!" Garrett walked over and pretented to give the other guy his phone and he actually threw it on the ground, breaking the screen, "Ooppss? Did I do that?" He asked, obviously not caring. The one who owned the phone tackled him to the ground and started punching him in the face, it startled me when Daniel screamed, "STOP! Now! Boys, Sophie, and Sarah." He gestured to me and my mom. It was weird somebody calling my mom Sarah;not mom. Garrett got up and came over to me, "Garrett, and Sarah I met you at the wedding." Wow! Polite! The one whos phone broke cam over to me, "Brennen." He said, obviously not caring. The next one came up to me and shook my hand, "Samuel." He smiled, his long sleeve slid up a little bit and he quickly covered it. Daniel stopped and looked at him, "Samuel, what is that on your arm?" Daniel asked. Garrett got back up, "A tattoo! Your welcome dad!" Samuel looked over at Garrett, "What did I do to you?!?!?!?" Garrett widened his eyes, and he pointed at the bruise on his cheek, "This happend like ten minutes ago!!!!!!!"  Samuel started walking towards Garrett, but Daniel grabbed him by the arm, "When did you get this?" Daniel asked. Samuel looked down, "Uuummm...one..two...three months ago." Samuel grinned. I could see Daniel trying to control his anger when he asked threw gritted teeth, "Do you have any more?" Samuel shook his head no. Daniel looked over at Garrett. Garrett grinned, "He should take his shirt off." Samuel looked at Garrett with an Im going to kill you later look. Daniel sort of gestured for Samuel to take off his shirt. Samuel shook his head, "I would rather not do tha-" Daniel cut him off by ripping the shirt off. There was a HUGE tattoo on his shoulder." I tried my best not to smile, so I just looked down. Samuel looked over at me, "What are you or something Little Miss Perfect?" I looked back up at him smiling, "What are you grounded?" He started to respnd but Daniel just said, "Yes! You are, for three weeks, and I don't know what else yet, I will have to think about it! Room.Now." He demanded. Samuel ran upstairs in a speed that amazed me.

Garrett laughed at me widening my eyes, "Never seen that before. Huh?" He asked, and I shook my head no. When Brennen started to go up to his room, he stopped at me, "Look, if you want to make it in this family, dont tell Garrett anything, and don't socialize with Garrett at all...the results..." He pointed upstairs towards where Samuel went. Garrett smiled an evil smile, "Just for that, I bet dad wants to know you are going to a tatto artist soon, huh?" Brennen turned around, "I bet he also wants to know that you are suspended from school for two weeks!" He snapped back. Garrett just looked down and ran upstairs, and Brennen followed. I could tell this was going to be a CRAZY journey.

CHARACTERS

Sophie Andrews

@auroramohn |

Garrett Jones

drew roy | Tumblr

Brennen Jones

francisco lachowski | Tumblr

Samuel Jones

Adam Levine basketball fan - poponthepop.com

OTHeRS THAT COME IN LATER!!!!!!!

-Jake-

Blake Christia

-Reece-

Tumblr

Views: 526

Replies to This Discussion

lolz.....she is funny when drunk :) loves it write more soon

it so good post more soon

Hey, wanted to let everybody know that this story is NOT over, my computer is broken and as soon as I get $50 I'll be back on easily. I try to update, but i dont have time. I started this in 6th grade, and im not goinng into 8th but I assure you this story is not over until i finish it, thanj you for reading. ill update as long as people stay active! Mwah!!!

post more soon it is so good

post more soon it is so so good 

JAKES POV

"Seriously, calm the hell down! You're crazy!" I rolled my eyes and began to walk away as he grabbed my arm and said, "No. You're fighting him. Be there." I glared at him and walked away after he let go.

I went home, I was the best fighter there ever was, there is no way he had somebody who could beat me. And it wasn't my fault that Sophie got drunk. That was her choice completely. I didn't throw it down her throat, plus they hate each other, anybody with eyes can see that. He doesn't need to act like protective big brother when we all know he is just doing it to get girls. Man, I hate him so much. 

SOPHIES POV
two days later

I have slept for around 48 hours, off and on. When my parents check on me I just say I have a really bad migrain but no amount of advil can fix me. Just sleep. Only sleep let's me get away.

I check my phone to have notifications upon notifications. But I only bother checking one of the snapchats from Jake. 

He is making a silly face, but its all bruised up. Disgusting to look at in all honesty. The caption says, "Girl, the thing I do for you." with a kiss face emoji.

I call him immediately. 

"Jake! What happened?!?!" I ask, freaking out.

"Well your brother set up this fight with this guy named Reece, man he could fight." He said as if it was nothing.

"So this is my brothers fault?" I ask annoyed, only making the migraine come bak.

"Guess you could say so. Look, I know we barely know each other but Sophie...will you be my girlfriend?"

I think of my douchebag brothers, how I've never had a boyfriend, how screwed up my life is, and I smirk as I say, "Why yes. I'd love that."

Take that Sam.

post more soon it is so so good 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service