The Twilight Saga

Bella is a sweet girl with a bunch of friends, life is perfect! Untill she is diognosed with cancer. No one knows, not even her best friends Alice and Edward. When will she tell? Will she make it?

Chapter 1

I sat in the waiting room of the hospital. "Mom, i'm not that sick" I said. "You have a 104 fever, don't argue" She said looking worried. I did feel really sick but i didn't it was needed to go to the hospital. We were called back into a room and the doctor took some tests. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When i woke up it was morning. My mom and the doctor were talking, after a couple minutes they came into the room. "Bella.." the doctor said. "Yes" "I have some, news" she said. I looked at my mom and she started crying. "What's going on?" I asked "I'm sorry, you  have leukemia."

Plz comment, 5 and i continue! Plz add me if you want updates!

OTHER STORIES

Save me- http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/save-me

Views: 385

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 5

I don't remember what happened last night, i just know i was in Alices bed.

I stood up and walked dowstairs, hoping to find Alice. Instead, i found Edward.

"I'm gonna.." i trailed off, quickly turning around

"Bella, wait." He said sadly

"What do you want?" I asked

"I'm sorry. About last night. It's just i was hurt and i felt you didnt care. You didnt tell me"

I whiped around "So you LEAVE me there? Alone? Are you crazy?" i yelled

"I.."

I shook my head, pulling on my shoes "how about, we dont talk. It will save you a lot of pain when i die." I said

"Your not gonna die" He argued

I ignored him and walked outside "Tell Alice i left" i yelled behind me. I pulled out my phone and asked my mom to come get me. I walked to the end of the gravel road, sat down and cried. Cried out everything. I wish i could cry out the Cancer.

I can't do that though.

Soon my mom pulled up, she didnt ask questions. She would later though.

We drove and i watched out the window, it started raining. At least Forks would never change.

We pulled into the driveway, but we didnt get out.

"You wanna tell me what happened" she asked gently. I sighed

"Later." I said getting out of the car, i walked inside and walked strait to my room.

My phone kept buzzing, messages from Alice no doubt.

I fell on my bed, closing my eyes.

I didn't wanna wake up.

Amazing...
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!! It would be so sad if Edward gets leukima but kinda cool for Bella but sad, hopefully I'm making some sense if I'm not then................. well, I DONT KNOW! :)
new reader, i love this story, so sad, but great writing.  please update again soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:,( post more soon ),:

xD

Yay, you updated!!!  Poor Bella....can't wait to see what happens next!  :)
edward is being a butt head now but i love it update me soon plzzzzz. and update save me too and add the song save me by nick manja
Thanks for the support everyone!:)! And , i would love to update Save Me , but i have serious writers block:P
Love it!!!! Thank you for the update!!!! I can't wait for more!!!!!! Awww poor Edward! But he still shouldn't have left her like that!!!!!!! Hopefully they both work it out!!! Please write soon!!!! :)

*~*new reader*~*

OMG!!!! i can't believe Edward just let her leave...you would think he would chase after her! ugh!! Anywho...i LOVE ur story!! =) Please update soon!!

Hey, this is great, hope you post more soon, and can you keep me updated?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service