The Twilight Saga

Bella is a sweet girl with a bunch of friends, life is perfect! Untill she is diognosed with cancer. No one knows, not even her best friends Alice and Edward. When will she tell? Will she make it?

Chapter 1

I sat in the waiting room of the hospital. "Mom, i'm not that sick" I said. "You have a 104 fever, don't argue" She said looking worried. I did feel really sick but i didn't it was needed to go to the hospital. We were called back into a room and the doctor took some tests. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When i woke up it was morning. My mom and the doctor were talking, after a couple minutes they came into the room. "Bella.." the doctor said. "Yes" "I have some, news" she said. I looked at my mom and she started crying. "What's going on?" I asked "I'm sorry, you  have leukemia."

Plz comment, 5 and i continue! Plz add me if you want updates!

OTHER STORIES

Save me- http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/save-me

Views: 383

Replies to This Discussion

awww poor bella!!!!
love it update me soon aww poor bella

Chapter 3
(Bella)- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app (Alice)- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/app
"Belllaaaaa!!!" Alice screamed running over to me "Someones happy..." i laughed. She jumped up and down "Guess who likes youuu" she said said.
"Hmm, no one!" I said she frowned "Wrong! Its-" then Edward came and put a hand over her mouth "My friend told you not to tell" he said. She rolled
her eyes "Your "friend" is annoying" she pouted "lets forget about this" i said. As i said this, a part of me wished Edward was the one who liked me. But
he was my best friend, and that would never work. Plus my cancer was a little hint it wasn't a good idea. I sighed and walked to first period, one i had
with Alice, she passed me a note.
Who do you like? I thought for a moment about telling her
No one.
Liarr
No liars here...
(: It's Edward right?
No! I wrote, my cheeks burning red, she can't know!
(: He likes you
Whatever it doesn't matter!!
Why?
I have cancer if you don't remember. I passed the note to her and she glared at me.
At lunch i was ignored by her. "Hey Eddie" I said sitting next to him "Hey" he smiled, i got butterflies. "What's up with you and Ali?" He asked
Alice looked up, "Bella had to, oh wait you don't know yet! Maybe someone should tell you" she said i glarled at her "Tell me what?" He asked
i looked at Alice and mouthed please. "Just kidding" she muttered.
~~~
After school i walked over to Alice "Hey" she looked at me "Hi" she stared at me. I hugged her and said "I'm just really scared" i whispered "You're
gonna be okay" she said, but i heard a hint of doubt in her voice. "Edward does like you" she said i rolled my eyes and smiled "Yeah, right" "He does
he told me,and i know you like him" i blushed and smiled "No," she squealed "YAYYY YOU GUYS LOVE EACH OTHER!" She screamed "Alice," i said
"People are looking" i hissed. She rolled her eyes "you would notice..."

Hope you liked it(:

awwww thats soo sad post more soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Love it
love it updata me
amazing update me please:)<3

UPDATE GIRL!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO UPDATE UR MAKING MY HEALTH BAD CUS U AINT WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SO WRITE................................................................................................................................................

......................................................................................................................................................

....................................................................................................................................................

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more more more more more more please
Its a great story so far put more detail into it looks your like a good writer never know with more detail you could make some ppl cry just reading this story :)
MORE SOON PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
updata me
love it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service