The Twilight Saga

This is a story that is in the middle of New moon two years after Edward left Bella! I know i already have a story like this but I'm making this one different. I have had this in my mind forever i just never actually wrote it. I know i have not updated on any of my storied in about forever but i am slowly but surely getting back on track! Anyway i hope you like this one i have four chapter done already. I'll five you one and see how you guys like it and then i'll give you more. (: Hope you enjoy! (: 

Chapter 1

I don’t love you, and I don’t want you.

After two years, of pain misery and hurt. That’s all I hear in my sleep those same words from the forest two years ago. You would think I would get over it and move one, but no I can’t because deep down I know that Edward
and I are meant to be together and no one else could be for me. If I ever
started dating someone which I tried it doesn’t work cause I pick them to the
core. I would say I hated the color of their eyes if they weren’t golden, they
weren’t pale enough, their lips were icy cold and soft at the same time. My
love of my life is Edward and will; always be Edward even though he is not with
me now.  Even though he left me, I forgave
him and dif I ever see him again I will still be in love him and hope to god
that he wants me too. All I do now is hope that one I will see him again, even
if it’s just a glimpse seeing his face again in the flesh would be more than
enough for me to be satisfied….for the moment. 
I needed Edward with everything I had. The thought of him brought tears
but happiness of the memoires I share with him. Even though the time was short I
will remember it as long as I live. We were young and were in love well at
least I was. He stopped loving me a human it made since which made it easier
for me to forgive him. I love him plain and simple as that.

Well for the past two years, I’m now twenty and officially out of my teen years. I moved out of Charlie’s and bought a apartment close to Forks Community College where I now attend. Classes are easy for me considered I
passed with all A’s in senior year with all AP classes.  I’m smart but I don’t know what to major in
yet I keep changing my mind every semester. I guess I am undecided or I am just
waiting for him to come back to me so I don’t have to worry about this anymore.
Who knows? Also did I tell you Angela and I share the apartment and we also go
to school together. Ben attends Yale so Angela is gone a lot visiting him on
the weekends.  Angela only stayed here
for me, she said that she didn’t need a big fancy college to major in
photography she said she would be fine. But of course I almost forced her to go
with Ben. She wouldn’t budge, she is so stubborn. Just like me I guess that’s
part of the reason we get along so well we are exactly alike.

It’s the weekend finally. I left my last class and climbed into my truck, yes the best still works but barely I really need a new car. I shrugged and then pulled out of the parking lot and drove to Angela’s and I’s apartment.
It was only like 5 minutes away so I pulled up to the building fast and put the
truck in park and hopped out.  I had a
paper to write this weekend that was it thank god. It was going to be really
easy. Right now I am majoring in journalism and I minor in photography with
Ang.  It’s pretty fun, I take pictured on
the weekend with Ang and then a do my other homework fast. My weekends barely
are ever filled with homework. Tonight Ang planned to go out to Yale to see Ben
but Ben had a huge test to study for so they decided against the visit. Ang
being Ang said we were going out. I got a text earlier during class. She said
we were going to a club. I didn’t really want to go but I really didn’t have a
choice.

I shrugged and walked into my apartment. Ang was waiting on the couch for me while reading a book. She looked up from her book and smiled. I  rolled my eyes.

“Take a shower and get ready!” She said and I nodded and walked into my room

I threw my stuff on my bed and then grabbed my towel and walked into the bathroom. I took a quick shower. Then I blow dried my hair and straightened my hair. I put on a little bit of make up and walk out of the bathroom in my
towel.

“You should go like that.” She said I laughed.

“Yeah the guy’s would love that wouldn’t they? Shut up Ang pick me out an outfit.” I said and smirked. 

She rolled her eyes and walked into her room. I guess I was wearing her clothes tonight. I laughed and walked into her room. She threw black shorts with a gold shirt looked cute until she threw
huge gold heals at me. This part of me reminded me of my other best friend Alice.
I looked at Ang and she smiled and shoed me out of her room. I walked into my
room and got ready. I threw on the outfit and then came out to see Ang in white
shorts with a red top and bright red shoes she looked amazing. (outfits: font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";color:black"">http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=19737024)

“You look awesome!” She squealed.

“You too!” I said and she smiled and then linked arms with me. We walked out of our apartment and then down to her car. She upgraded from
high school she now owns a white Alero. Cute car I liked it a lot. We climbed
in a drove off toward this college party! Yeah I know I should be excited but I
am not, I was never one for parties. But Ang said I need a night out so I decided
go. Decided? Ha more like forced!

“Aren’t you excited at all?” Angela asked.

“Not really Ang you know me.” I said

“Whatevs you’ll have fun!” she said and then blasted the music in the car. I laughed nd just listened to the music.

We pulled up to this huge house with a bunch of college student were surrounded in side and out. They were everywhere, it screamed
college party. It sort of looked fun. Something inside of me told me to have fun.
I didn’t really know why though. Was something going to happen tonight? 

Theres chapterr onee i got the next one done so as soon as some one likes this it will be up (:

Views: 148

Replies to This Discussion

*New Reader*

I LOVE this!
Please UPDATE SOON!
love it!
oh im glad she took the news well :) i really liked the chapter cant wait to read more
Hey Cid good update I am so glad she told Ang it didnt seem right for her to lie to her. I am also glad she and Rose are now getting along and on their way to becoming real friends. I love it. Post more when you can.
Hugs
Sarah
., the truths are so much better!!! gald that rose and bella get along so well.. post more
Chapter 13

BPOV

Well it’s been a few months since Angela has known about all of us. It’s been great having her around more, now that she knows. She always asks all these questions about us she is so interested. My human best friend is back and I no longer have to lie to her about anything anymore. I can talk to her about my problems and not even have to cut part of stories out or change them about. Everything is out and it feel good and normal.

Rose and I are really good friends now. We actually talk to each other everyday like best friends we are pretty much as close as Alice and I. Everyone used to tell me she would come around in time I never really believed them till just recently. I always thought Rose would always hate me and that would be awkward. But nope it’s all comfortable and just absolutely blissful. Life couldn’t be better right now.

Edward and I were going on a big date tonight. We were leaving the house at 5 it was 3 right now. Alice, would usually come yell at me soon to get in the shower but she told me that I’m all on my own today till I have to get dressed, because she would be hunting. She said that my out fit is in her room laying out on the bed. Yes, she finally admitted that I can get ready by my self but sometimes se just cant hold her self back from picking out my out fits or doing my hair. But today she had no choice but to not do my hair. But of course now I have no idea what to do with my hair. Crap. I shrugged and got up from the bed and then went down stairs. Edward was on the couch on his lap top, he looked hard at work on something I decided to leave him alone..for now. I walked into the kitchen to find Esme cleaning as usual I don’t think she ever stops. She smiled at me as I walked into the kitchen.

“Hey Bella.” She said sweetly.

“Hey Esme where’s Rose?” I asked her.

“Hmm, either she is in the garage or she is on the hunting trip with Jazz and Alice. I can’t seem to remember.” She said
“thanks!” I got up and walked into the garage she wasn’t there. I sighed and then sat down in the drive way and look up into the sky.

It was such a nice day out today. I could sit out here for hours, but of course I couldn’t because I had to start getting ready soon. Ugh I have to figure out what I am supposed to do with my hair. Then on cue my phone started to ring. I grabbed it out of my back pocket and looked at it. Alice. Of course!

“Hello.” I answered.

“hey Bella! Okay he sorry I just had a vision! Just straighten your hair and pin the back of it up. It will look great! Rose is also with us sorry should could be there to help! Anyway we will be back later on tonight! You can tell me the details!” She said all excited.

“Okay thanks Alice see you later! Bye.” I said

“Bye!’ she said and then we hung up and walked into the house. Edward looked up at me this time and smiled. I walked over to him on the couch and sat on his lap right before he moved his lap top out of it. He kissed my cheek and then I kissed his lips.

“Are you excited for tonight?” he asked.

“Yea, but you know I would be more excited if I knew where we were going.” I stated and he chuckled.

“Hmm, but love it’s a surprise you’ll just have to wait.” He said and then I sighed.

“Fine! But I have to go get ready.” I said and kissed him one more time before running back upstairs.

I got into the shower and let the water run down me and calm me. I wonder where Edward is taking me tonight. He seem overly happy and excited about this whole night. What does he have planned. I grabbed the shampoo and started to massage the shampoo into my hair. I rinsed it out and then put the conditioner in. Then I let it sit and washed my body. After I was done I rinsed out my hair and then rinsed off my body. I let the water run on me for a while and then decided it was time to get out I wrapped my self in one of my towel and stepped out of the shower. I dried off and then put my pink robe on. I towel dried my hair and then blow dried the rest. I turned on the straightener and waited for it to heat up. I put on my make up while I waited, I put on a little bit of cream colored eye shadow and then some mascara. I didn’t want to much make up, so I thought this was fine. I then looked at the straightener and it was ready. I straightened my hair and then pulled back some of it. I let my bang fall to the side. It did look great Alice was right of course.

Now it was time to go see what Alice picked out for me to wear tonight. In a way I still get scared when she tells me she is picking out my outfit. I walked into Alice’s room to find a royal blue and black dress with some majorly high black heals. It was so cute! I absolutely loved it. (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled/set?id=22343870) I slid into the dress and then walked back into my room. I put the last final touches on my hair and make up and then looked at my self. I did a great job! Then I heard my phone beep.

You look fab! –A

Thanks! –B I laughed to self.

I looked at the clock it was now 4:50. We would leave in like 10 minutes I walked down stairs. I looked down to find Edward standing at the bottom of the stairs smiling up at me. I smiled back and quickened my pace down the stairs, so I could be in his arms even faster. Finally, I reached him and he pulled me into a loving embrace. I looked up at him and kiss him sweetly. Then I heard the snap of a camera. Edward and I turned around to see Esme smiling and then she winked at Edward and walked away. What the heck?

“Ready to go love?” He asked and guided me to the door.

“Yup!” I said and he pulled me into his Volvo. Then we drove off.

I still had no idea where Edward was taking me but I could maybe guess. The roads I couldn’t quiet remember considering I probably ran mostly to this place. But that roads were definitely familiar and I am almost positive we are going to …… our meadow. I looked up at Edward smiled, he grabbed my hand and smiled.

“I know where you are taking me.” I said

“I figured you would find out. But this is not the only place that I am taking you, love.” He said and smiled. I giggled.

Soon enough we were standing in the meadow. I took off my heals and set them down. Edward immediately sat down in the middle and waited for me to come sit by him. Eventually I did and then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in. I could be in his arms for ever and just never ever move. I felt so safe and secure. I loved Edward with all of my heart and nothing could change that.

“Dance with me.” He whispered.

“but there is no music.” I said and he smiled and stood us up as soon as my lullaby started to play. I looked over to where I heard it and look to find a quick wave from Alice and then she was off ans left there was a boom box. I chuckled and smiled up at Edward and gave him a quick kiss.

We danced around our meadow for a few minutes, then we laid back down on the ground. My eyes were closed and Edward was next to me. Suddenly I felt Edward get up but I didn’t open my eyes I kept my eyes closed and smiled. I wondered what he had planed for today. So far I would just be happy to sit here all day.

“Bella.” I heard Edward whisper. I got up and looked at him he was staring at me with all these lovely emotions. Love, lust, adoration I could go on forever. I gave him the same back. He had a smile on his face as he watched me walk over to him. He grabbed one of my hands. I smiled as he brought it up to his lips and kissed it. Then he bent down on one knee.

“Isabella Marie Swan, I love you with all my heart. Love is the emblem of eternity: it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end. I promise to love you for eternity and I promise to cherish and protect you till the end of time. Our beginning has so no end because our love with last forever. Bella, Will you marry me?” Edward spoke those words out of heart. I looked at him and smiled and nodded yes and jumped into his arms because I was truly speechless. Nothing could ruin my day……boy I was wrong about that one.

Chapter 14 (sneek peek)

Edward and I got up from the meadow and headed for the next place he had planed. Then the phone rang. Edward answered it and then listened and the hung up and turned the car around. What was going on.

“Edward what’s wrong?” I asked.

“Alice had a vision about the vulturi coming. That’s all she said, other than we had to get home fast.” He said and grabbed my hand. I was in shock. Why would they come? Where they just paying a visit or were they coming to kill? I started to breath really fast and Edward lifted his hand so I was resting on my cheek. I leaned my head into his hand and then grabbed it and held it in mine.

“Honey, everything will be okay.” He said as we pulled up into the drive way.
wow! the Volturi.... poor Bella! :))
wow !! ahhhh stupid volturi they ruined edwards and bellas night !!!,,what they gonna do ???? ohhh really need to know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMG
oh no angie ! write more as soon as you can =D
loved it can't wait to see why the volturi's are coming hope it is not because of angela. post more soon.
Love it

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service