The Twilight Saga

Prolouge

Bella POV

I ran though the streets, pushing my way past the people in red cloaks. In a few moments Edward would revile himself to the humans and the Vouturi  would kill him. In this sea of red it was hard to tell where I was going. All he had to do was see me and he would live. Me and him. Together, one heart untill the end of time. But if I didn't make it. That would all shatter and be gone forever. I kept running untill I saw the clock tower! Fourteen seconds before 12:00. Then I saw him. He was standing at the doorway takeing off ther red cloak on. I had to get to him. I jumped into the foutain and started running. But just before I could jump out I couldn't move! I couldn't hear anything. And just before my vision gave out I saw two vampires grab Edward and drag him under the clock tower.

Alec's POV

I saw her the minute she got out of the car. My orders from Aro were direct and important. Orders to kill Edward Cullen and turn his mate Bella. If he couldn't have Edward or Alice at least he'd have her. I watched her run through the crowd. I could see why he had fallen for her, she was beutiful! Her long hair flowing down her back, and her chocolate brown eyes sparkeled. " Alec. Alec!" Jane shouted at me, " Stay on task. There can't be any mistakes." she was right. I couldn't let my mind wander. She jumped into the foutain and I used my abilty on her.

Hope you like!

Views: 520

Replies to This Discussion

Wow....that's a serious twist

Chapter 11

Bella's POV

Alec lead me out of my room and down the long dark hallways. If I was still human, they would be as series of old dusty hallways. But because of my heightend sense's, it was like a whole new world. Every dust mote that floated past me was like a beach ball, I could hear all the people walking above me, I could smell everything. It was incredible. Wonderful.

"You'll get used to it," Alec said,

"Get used to what?" I said, my attention turning back to him.

"Everything," he laughed, "The sounds, the smells. All the noise. The people."

"Oh," I said awkwardly, "Thats good."

He smiled and turned back around. I heard a a few footsteps and a dark mass tackled Alec to the ground. I stopped short, and almost attacked when I heard him laugh. Alec's laugh was joined by a high tittering girly laugh. Alec was on the floor, a short blond girl with a black cloak sat on his chest.

"Got you!" she giggled

"Yeah, you did." he laughed,

The girl got off his chest and they stood up. The girl had blond hair that was tied up in a bun on top of her head, she had pale skin and crimson red eyes. I looked between her and Alec, they were both about the same height and and the same face shape, they even looked the same age, about 15. Were they twins?

Alec caught my gaze and then the blond girls. She looked at me and the bright smile on her face vanished. I smiled hopefully at her, but she only frowned.  

"Oh, where are my manners," Alec said, "Bella, this is Jane. My sister."

"It's nice to meet you." I said holding out my hand,

"It's nice to meet you too, Bella." she said. She grabbed my hand, hard and we shook once. We let go fast and stood there for a minute, just staring at each other. Trying to read each other. Emotions, thoughts, anything. I had gotten used to keeping my emotions inside, and no one could read my thoughts, so I was safe.

Jane on the other hand, was an open book. It was obvious that she did not like me at all. I don't know what I did to her, but she hated me. I could also tell, by the way she hovered close to him and the way she looked at him. She had strong feeling for her twin.

"Well," said Alec breaking the silence, "We should get going. Aro is still expecting us after all."

"Right," Jane said giving one more cold look, "We don't want to be late."

So there is chapter 11. I hope you liked it, MErry Belated Christmas and HAppy New Year! There will be one more chapter up before the end of Christmas break, that I promise. Have a good one!

-Katniss Cullen

Hi there,

I like the interaction between Bella and Jane, was Jane trying to push pain on to her when they were looking at each other?

Jane is so proteactive towards Alec.

Best wishes

Chris

good update!  merry be-lated christmas and happy new year to you as well!

Great update!!!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service