The Twilight Saga

When edward left, bella was heart broke. She didn't eat and she fell ill, so ill she got lung cancer. She is living on borrowed time but for how long?

Ch. One

Bella's POV

I woke to the beeping of my IV thing. I had no idea what they called it. I yawned as a nurse came in. "Miss swan" she smiled.

"Hello" I said, numb. I hated being in the hospital. I knew he was gone. A tear rolled down my face.

"Are you in pain miss. Swan?" she rushed to my side.

"No. I would like to see the kids please."

"Of course" I smiled and unplugged the matchen.

I always went to see kids who had cancer too. I loved helping them through and cheering them on, telling them it would be okay. My favorite was a boy who was 8 years old and he reminded me of him. he had bronze hair and green eyes. He was beautiful. He always seemed to take things so smoothly, he acted twice his age. His name was Cole.

I walked down the hall in my robe and i walked into Cole's room. He looked so weak and pale. "Bella!" He yelled excitedly. My heart felt a little more put together. "Where is Jake?" He looked behind me to see if he was coming in.

"He isn't here today" I said softly. Jacob Black usally came and visited both of us. Me and Jake had gotten extremly close since...he left.

I saw Coles face drop and I wanted to make him feel better. "We can call him if you would like." I said and he nodded. I walked to his bed side where the phone was and diled his number quickly then handded Cole the phone. They chated for a bit then Cole hang up with a smile.

"He will be here tonight for dinner" I smiled at him the best i could.

"I can't wait" I ruffled his hair and chated about school with him. He was home schooled and i always helped him with his homework.  

"Bella?" Cole asked in the middle of his math homework.

"Yes?" i asked.

"Who is Edward?" He asked. I froze.

"W-w-what?"

Views: 1198

Replies to This Discussion

i will :)

Can you keep me updated? I love this :)

and Would you mind reading mine also?

Just A Bad Act

xxxxxx

Katherine <3

Im writing now :)

Ch. 4

BPOV

I opened my eyes and watched Jake cross the room. He grabbed my hand and leanded down. He whispered in my ear "Don't go to him Bella"

"I will do what i want." Why was jake shaking? Was he really that scared I would get hurt? I knew he cared. But not this much. "I need to know why he left Jake"

"I can't do anything to them in forks!" He yelled

"Jake what are you talking about? I'm sure Billy will let you come." My eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

"Bella" He smoke each word slow like I was a little girl. "You can't go"

"Yes I can!" I screamed at him. "I need to Jacob. You can come or you can stay out." I said glaring at him. I had never yelled at him before. Ever.

He look taken aback. I took three steps so he was close to me again, his cheek touching mine. He had backed away when i yelled and I was starting to feel bad about that. All I could think abouot was how warm his skin was. It felt so good on my face. I wanted more warmth. As if he could read my thoughts his hands slid up my arms and up to my shoulders letting his arms rest on mine. I sighed centempt with the warmth. "Please don't go" He whispered. His warm breath tickled.

"Jake" I whispered.

I didn't even get to finish before my lips were being warmed by his. His lips were soft but ferm. Thay had a need in them, a want. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him down to me. I thought i heard a door close but I think it was my imagination. Jake's toung glided along my lower lip and i pulled away. After a few seconds it hit me, what i had just done. I kissed Jake.

"Jake, please leave."

"Bell-"

"Now." I said not looking at him once. I heard the door close and i got up and got dressed.  I needed to be somewhere else right now.

I love it update soon!
Heyyyy an THT was really good =)
THT?

i think sheb means that lol and shes right lmao that is really good i love it keep me updated please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ohh, thanksss

New reader your story is good plz keep me update

thank you!

Ch. 5 Part 1

After I had goten out of the hospital I drove to the cullens. Where I sat now. I had not decided if i should go in yet or not and I didn't know if I could handdle the pain. I didn't have to wait long before Alice was sitting in my cab. We sat in silence.

"Bella im so sorry." She whispered just loud enough for me to hear. I guess she couldn't sit in silence.

"Why did you have to leave Alice?" I asked. I knew the tears would start before we even got inside. I was still mad at her for leaving me but I had missed her so much.

"He said it was for the best to not even say goodbye or see you." She said hurriedly. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her small form.

"I missed you Ali." I cried.

"I missed you too Bells." She smiled at me, whipped my tears and kissed my cheek before she spoke again. "Now come inside." Alice grabbed my hand before I could say a word.

"Alright" I mumbbled not that it mattered.

Just before we reached the door, She whispered in my ear "He is out hunting." I nodded and walked in the room.

"Bella!" emmett yelled and jumpped up, running to me. He picked me up in his strong arms and i thought he would never let go. "Come on Em." Rosalie said taking his hand and pulling him to the couch.

Next was Esme. I missed her motherly hugs so much. This time I was the one who didn't want to let go. "I'm so glad your back dear." She whispered to me.

I guessed Carlisle was still a the hospital. He used to always work I guess the habbit didn't drop. I smiled at the thougt. A real smile. I looked over at the grand piano. I had learned how to play during my time in the hospital. I was pretty good and my voice wasn't bad...

Rosalie's POV

Bella was looking longingly at Edward's piano. "Why don't you play for us Bella." Esme pulled her to the paino then backed away to the couch next to me. Alice grabbed Jasper's hand and danced to the other end of the couch. We all watched the human.

((Near to you- A Fine Frenzy

He and I had something beautiful
But so dysfunctional, it couldn't last
I loved him so but I let him go
'Cause I knew he'd never love me back

Such pain as this
Shouldn't have to be experienced
I'm still reeling from the loss,
Still a little bit delirious

Near to you, I am healing
But it's taking so long
'Cause though he's gone
And you are wonderful
It's hard to move on
Yet, I'm better near to you.

You and I have something different
And I'm enjoying it cautiously
I'm battle scarred, I am working oh so hard
To get back to who I used to be

He's disappearing
Fading suddelly
I'm so close to being yours
Won't you stay with me
Please

But it's taking so long
'Cause though he's gone
And you are wonderful
It's hard to move on

I only know that I am
Better where you are
I only know that I am
Better where you are
I only know that I belong
Where you are

But it's taking so long
Though he's gone
And you are wonderful
It's hard to move on

But it's taking so long
'Cause though he's gone
And you are wonderful
It's hard to move on

Yet, I'm better near to you.))

Esme was silently sobbing. It was beautiful. My heart broke for this human we had hurt. I got up and walked to her and wrapped my arms around her. I heard four gasps and one growl.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service