The Twilight Saga

When edward left, bella was heart broke. She didn't eat and she fell ill, so ill she got lung cancer. She is living on borrowed time but for how long?

Ch. One

Bella's POV

I woke to the beeping of my IV thing. I had no idea what they called it. I yawned as a nurse came in. "Miss swan" she smiled.

"Hello" I said, numb. I hated being in the hospital. I knew he was gone. A tear rolled down my face.

"Are you in pain miss. Swan?" she rushed to my side.

"No. I would like to see the kids please."

"Of course" I smiled and unplugged the matchen.

I always went to see kids who had cancer too. I loved helping them through and cheering them on, telling them it would be okay. My favorite was a boy who was 8 years old and he reminded me of him. he had bronze hair and green eyes. He was beautiful. He always seemed to take things so smoothly, he acted twice his age. His name was Cole.

I walked down the hall in my robe and i walked into Cole's room. He looked so weak and pale. "Bella!" He yelled excitedly. My heart felt a little more put together. "Where is Jake?" He looked behind me to see if he was coming in.

"He isn't here today" I said softly. Jacob Black usally came and visited both of us. Me and Jake had gotten extremly close since...he left.

I saw Coles face drop and I wanted to make him feel better. "We can call him if you would like." I said and he nodded. I walked to his bed side where the phone was and diled his number quickly then handded Cole the phone. They chated for a bit then Cole hang up with a smile.

"He will be here tonight for dinner" I smiled at him the best i could.

"I can't wait" I ruffled his hair and chated about school with him. He was home schooled and i always helped him with his homework.  

"Bella?" Cole asked in the middle of his math homework.

"Yes?" i asked.

"Who is Edward?" He asked. I froze.

"W-w-what?"

Views: 1203

Replies to This Discussion

i likeee loovee it it's just sooo awesome

pleasse post more soonish lol

xxxx

Awesome!!!!! Thank you for the update, its great!!!! Does Bella really have a disease?!?! I hope not, or that could just make Edward change her! Please write soon!!!! :)
She has lung cancer and has one year to live. She charlie, Jake, Cole and now Carlisle are the only ones who know she has the cancer.
Love the new chapter! Update soon! :)
*New Reader* Love it! please keep me updated ((:
Awwww this is a sad story!!!!... but i like it! and i cant wait for more!!
New reader
This is sad.....but good.  Can't wait for more!  :)
SO sad! AND emotional...

Ch. 5 Part 2

Bella's POV

"Jake?" I looked at his shaking form. He stood, glaring at me and them from the doorway.

"Bella, Please come home." I knew what he ment. He didn't think I could handle being out. Anger bubbled below the shock that I felt.

"Jake, I can live my life how i want!" I yelled at him. We had this fight so many times before, it felt like a script and I was playing a part that wasn't ment for me. This wasn't me.

"Bella" He growled. Wait growled? I shook my head. "You need to rest." He said through clinched teeth. When he said this i felt a cold hand move from my shoulders to my hand. Rosalie. She was supporting me. I felt pride swell in my chest.

"No, I need to live." I whispered. This was a change of script and by the sharp in take of breath, Jake new it and didn't like it at all.

"Isabella, You have 9 months-"

"And I plan to live every moment I have!" I yelled mmoving forward and whipping a tear from my face. Fear, anger, regret, love, pain. How could one person be filled with so much emotion. Jasper didn't mess with them and I made a mental note to thank hm later.

"Fine." He growled and left, bearly able to walk with his body shaking so bad. Another tear fell.

"Bella?" A small voice asked.

"Yes Alice?" I closed my eyes.

"Bella, are you goin to die?" And for the first time since I stopped resonding, since i leared when I would die, I felt weak.

"No Alice." I said.

Sorry It's short!! I'll write more very soon i promise!

I love how she tells Alice that she isn't going to die. I love her determination. Great chapter! :)
Thank you :)
Omg I love it was so sad I cant wait till you post more

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service