The Twilight Saga

*Hey there, all you readers. As some of you may know, I wrote a story called Renesmee's Diary and the unfinished sequel to that story, Never Again. Well, for some odd reason, the story was deleted without a reason... so, I'll repost Renesmee's Diary and continue Never Again on this discussion. I'll repost Renesmee's Diary on a new discussion and add the link later. Enjoy Never Again!*

***Warning: You will not get the whole story unless you've ready Renesmee's Diary. Here's the link to Renesmee's Diary: http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/renesmees-... ***

Sequel to “Renesmee’s Diary.” This takes place a year later and Nayeli and Jacob are a little over a year old, but they look about seventeen years old.

Never Again

Chapter 1

“Ah! Seth, stop it!”

But Seth continued to squirt the water out of the water gun. I started running, but fell onto the grass, laughing my butt off. He stood over me, soaking my shirt and shorts.

“Seth, stop!”

He laughed. “Come on, Nayeli, don’t be such a girl!”

I said, “I am a girl, you idiot!”

He just laughed and attacked me with the water gun. I held up my hands to block the water. Then, Jacob came in with the biggest water gun.

“Say your prayers, Clearwater!”

He blasted the water gun at Seth, and Seth immediately stopped shooting me. I got up and ran away, grabbing my water gun and assisting Jacob. Seth tried to block the water with his hands, but ended up falling flat on his back.

Seth called, “All right, all right! Truce! Truce!”

Jacob and I looked at each other and put down our water guns. Seth stood up, shaking his head so that the water in his hair sprayed us. I laughed as the drops of water flew off his hair and landed all over us.

“Dog,” I said to him.

He smiled. “Thank you.” We all laughed.

I said, “We should start getting ready for the dinner. Dad said that we’re going somewhere really nice.”

Jacob laughed. “He said you had to wear a dress,” he said, taunting me. I stuck my tongue out at him; I hated wearing dresses.

I retorted, “You better shut up before I tell Dad that you left Isaac at home to play with water guns with Seth and I.”

Jacob’s eyes narrowed. “You wouldn’t dare.”

I smiled slyly. “Watch me.” Jacob groaned and started jogging towards the house. Seth and I laughed.

Seth looked at me and said, “Well, we should probably go now.”

I nodded and asked hopefully, “You’re still picking us up to take us to the dinner, right?”

He nodded, a smile on his face, “Of course. I’ll see you then.”

I brushed back a strand of black hair behind my ear, looking down nervously, and waved at him. “Later.”

I started running towards my house, feeling Seth’s gaze on me as I ran. I was home in half a minute. Jake was blocking the doorway, his arms crossed, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

“What,” I asked.

He smiled. “Just wait till I tell dad you have a crush on Seth. That will cover up the whole babysitting thing.”

I rolled my eyes. “Shut up. No, I don’t.” But Jake just kept smiling. I shoved him out of my way and went inside, hearing his chuckling behind me.

Okay, so I don’t exactly act like a total girl. But, can you blame me? I have a twin brother, a younger brother, and my dad’s werewolf pack was all guys (well, except for Leah). So, basically, I’ve been raised around a bunch of guys. Don’t get me wrong, I love cute clothes and shopping and everything, but I’d rather play football with the pack the guys than go shopping with the girls.

When I got to my room, Aunt Alice was up there, sitting on my bed, smiling.

“Nayeli,” she said in a singsong voice. I groaned; she was going to dress me up, wasn’t she?

I started saying, “Aunt Alice, I-”

“Don’t even start because you know that I will dress you up, no matter what.” She had a sly smile on her face.

I sighed. “Fine,” I grumbled. She squealed. She already had a dress picked out for me and heels that I would probably trip in.

First, Alice made me take a shower, because I smelt like “wet dog.” I told her it was because of the water fight with Seth and that it was nothing, but she made me take one anyways. Next, she did my hair and makeup. After, I put on my dress, careful not to mess up my makeup and hair, and heels. Alice squealed when she saw me in the outfit.

“Nayeli, you look so gorgeous!”

She pulled me over to the full body mirror on my closet door… Wow. I actually looked really pretty. My hair was nice and straightened, reaching to the small of my back. I didn’t have much makeup on. I was in a really cute, deep blue dress. The bodice was tight and the strappy silver heels matched really great with it.

“Wow, Alice,” I said, marveling over how great the dress looked “I look-”

“Like a girl?” She laughed. “It’s about time. You have no idea how fussy you used to be about wearing dresses and skirts when you were little.”

I rolled my eyes. “I was going to say I look really nice. But, now, I take it back.”

She groaned. “You can’t take a joke, can you?”

I smiled. “Nope.”

She laughed at me. “Well, let’s show the world how beautiful you are.”

I rolled my eyes again, but followed her out the door. Alice went to my mom and dad’s room, no doubt, going to fix up my mom’s wardrobe. I decided not to follow and go to the living room.

“Nayeli,” my twin called.

I groaned and walked to his room. I stood at the frame of his door. He was in there, in a baby blue button down shirt and dress pants. He looked at me and laughed.

“Finally, you’re dressing like a girl,” he teased.

I rolled my eyes. “Like I haven’t heard that one before. What do you need?” He held up his tie. I groaned, walked toward him, and helped him put on his tie.

“So,” he asked. “Where do you think we’re going?”

I shrugged, tying the tie under the collar of his shirt. “Dad said something about a ferry boat that he and mom went a long time ago. He said it was someplace really special to mom.”

“Then why do we have to dress like idiots?”

I playfully smacked his arm. “Because it’s their anniversary, stupid. Their second anniversary. And we’re going to be there to celebrate it with them.”

He rolled his eyes. “Can’t I just stay home,” he asked.

I shook my head. “Everyone’s going. Even Isaac.”

He groaned; Isaac was our youngest brother. He’s only four months old, but he looks and acts like a five year old. He’s really cute and sweet, but he hasn’t really found his full personality yet, so he follows Jacob around. If Jacob goes somewhere, Isaac has to go. If Jacob stays home from somewhere, Isaac has to stay home, too. If Isaac isn’t with Jacob, he’ll cry. Jacob loves Isaac, but he gets annoyed sometimes.

“Speak of the devil,” Jacob whispered as I finished tying his tie.

I looked out the door and saw Isaac. He looked so cute in his white button down and dress pants. He already had his tie tied, probably by Alice. His bronze hair was nicely combed and his dark brown eyes glittered with excitement.

“I’m ready,” he said. I laughed and picked up Isaac in my arms.

“You look very handsome,” I said.

He grinned a toothy grin. “Thank you.”

I kissed his cheek and put him down. He started running to mom and dad’s room, saying, “Mommy! I look handsome!” I laughed again.

I walked down stairs and saw dad down there, grabbing a water bottle. He looked really great in his tux. I smiled.

“Wow, dad,” I said. “Nice suit.” He turned around and chuckled.

“You don’t look too bad yourself,” he said, raising an eyebrow at my dress.

I felt my face burn. “Alice got to me,” I said.

He laughed. “I kinda figured that out. You’d just better hope there aren’t any guys there. I don’t really feeling like kicking anybody’s-”

I cut him off, “Dad, calm down. I’ll try not to attract boys’ attention.”

He smiled. “That’s my girl.”

I laughed and hugged him. He kissed my head before letting me go. I decided to go sit in the living room. I carefully lounged on the couch, resting my head on the armrest. I closed my eyes and sighed contently for a second.

“Nayeli,” I heard my mom call. I opened my eyes and sat up, looking around.

“Over here,” She said, at the foot of the stairs.

I looked over at her from the couch and my jaw dropped; I had never seen my mother dress so… amazing. Her red dress flowed so far down, almost covering her feet. But you could just see her silver strappy heels and her toenails, which were glistening red. There was only one shoulder strap. She looked like a Greek goddess. My dad came into the room and he looked just as shocked as I was, his jaw dropping.

“Wow, mom,” I said. “You look great!”

“I couldn’t have said it better myself,” my dad said, looking at her for longer than necessary. I fake gagged. My mother looked at me and gave me that look that said, “There he goes with his compliments again.”

She looked at my dad and said, “I could say the same thing about you.” My dad smiled.

My mom looked at me and said, “Honey, Alice said you needed this.” She handed me a little silver purse. I groaned; will I even been needing this?

“Thanks, mom.”

“Jacob William, Isaac Masen,” my mother called my brothers by their full names, indicating that she meant business. “You’d better be down here within a minute or I’m coming up there and getting you.”

Within seconds, Jacob was rushing down the stairs with Isaac behind him. “Ready,” Jacob said.

“Ready,” Isaac echoed. Jacob rolled his eyes; he didn’t really like being copied.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. I walked over, nearly tripping on my heels. Jacob and Isaac laughed. I scowled at them and opened the door. But all intentions of killing my brothers disappeared as soon as I turned to who was at the frame of the door. It was Seth. He looked so handsome in his burgundy button down and khaki dress pants. His hair looked nice and combed, gelled and probably filled with hairspray or something.

I quickly went out of my reverie before anyone could notice I was staring. “Wow, Seth,” I said. “That’s a really great outfit.”

He smiled at me, looking at me, as well. “Thanks. And you look… amazing.” I felt the blood burn in my cheeks.

Jacob coughed out, “Desperate.” Isaac snickered.

I turned and threw my purse at him.

“Ow,” he exclaimed, rubbing his forehead.

I said, “Woops. Could you pick that up for me, Jake? It flew out of my hand.” I emphasized “flew.” He glared at me and picked up the purse. My parents and Seth laughed; now I knew why I’ll need that purse. Thank you, Alice.

“Nice throw,” Seth whispered.

I smiled. “Thanks.”

He said, still whispering, “You really do look amazing, by the way.”

My face began to burn again. “Thanks,” I sad timidly. Seth smiled.

My dad said, “All right, people. Let’s get to the dinner before the night gets old. Nayeli, Jacob, Isaac, you’ll ride with Seth.” As everyone start scattering out of the house, my dad eyed me suspiciously. I rolled my eyes and shook my head; I knew exactly what he was thinking and it wasn’t like that between Seth and me. We were just friends… sorta.

“Shotgun,” I called as we walked to Seth’s red Corolla.

Isaac whined, “No fair! I wanted shotgun.”

Jacob said, “Don’t worry, Isaac. She only wants shotgun because she wants to sit next to Seth in the car.” He smirked at me.

I turned and hit Jacob with my purse again, hitting him where it counted. Jacob fell onto his knees, groaning in pain. Isaac and Seth started laughing. I smiled.

“I’m sorry, Jake, I didn’t hear you. What did you say,” I asked him, smirking.

He looked up at me and scowled. “Nothing,” he grumbled. Seth chuckled and we got inside the car.

“Well,” he said. “Let’s go.” He put his car in drive and we were on our way.

This was going to be some night.

Tags: Alice, Bella, Black, Brandon, Breaking, Carlie, Carlisle, Clearwater, Cullen, Dawn, More…Eclipse, Edward, Emily, Emmett, Esme, Forevergirl, Harry, Isaac, Isabella, Jacob, Jared, Jasper, Leah, Love, Madame, Mason, McCarthy, Moon, Nayeli, New, Pack, Paul, Potter, Renesmee, Rosalie, Sam, Seth, The, Twilight, Uley, Whitlock, William

Views: 1993

Replies to This Discussion

so sad , poor seth , anyway i loved this chap. :))) post soon :)))

I know, poor Seth :( Thanks :) I'll for sure post more as soon as I can

I am soooooo sorry for not updating sooner, guys. I've gotten so busy lately with school graduation stuff and some after school activities and I wish I could update quicker and write more, but that just doesn't look like it's happening :/ I'll update ASAP
update love it!!
Thanks, I'm glad you like my story :)
awwww sad chapter
Aww, I know :(

Chapter 6 (Part 1) (Seth's POV)

I slammed the door to Jacob’s house and stormed off into the forest. I could hear the faint sound of Nayeli’s crying. The sound broke my heart even more than it was already broken. I ran off into the darkness of the forest, stopping when I was finally far enough so that I couldn’t hear anything or anyone. I leaned back against a tree, catching my breath, fighting to hold the tears that threatened to spill.

I can’t believe she broke off our date. And she lied to me about it, too. It wasn’t hard to figure out that she was completely lying to me about saying that she had to be with her brother. What else could have made her break off our date?

Then the realization hit me: She doesn’t like me that way. That’s the only logical explanation. That’s probably also why she turned her face when I tried to kiss her. But why would she have held my hand under the table? I sighed, having no clue. Girls were complicated. I just so happened to Imprint on the more complicated girl I know. Either she likes me or she doesn’t. I’m pretty sure there’s no in-between. But, then again, girls are still complicated. There’s probably an in-between in their book.

I sighed and suddenly let my imagination run away from me. It was because of that Tom guy, wasn’t it? She liked him. And she only agreed to go on a date with me for pity. I snarled at the thought. I’m going to kill that guy. He was trying to get on my girl. Probably just trying to get in her pants. I growled just thinking about it. Before I know it, my shorts were ripped and I was in my wolf form.

I decided to run back to my house, but I figured I might as well check up on Nayeli, just to see if she was okay; even if she broke my heart earlier, she was still my Imprint and I loved her, whether I liked it or not.

I trotted just a few yards from their house, just far enough so I could hear her. I could hear Nayeli talking to someone, but I wasn’t sure who because I couldn’t hear any voices speaking back to her.

“Am, I can’t go on the date after all.”

The words made me wince, but then I realized that she was talking to Amber. I had heard them earlier making plans to meet up and prepare for the date.

“Something happened with Jacob and I have to stay home to help take care of him. I’m sorry, I really knew that you wanted to help me get ready and stuff, but it’s not happening.”

Again, I could hear the slight strain in her voice that showed that she was lying. It was more than obvious, especially for people like werewolves and vampires.

“All right, well, see you later, Amber.”

She finished her conversation and I could hear her gentle footsteps. I mentally sighed; even if I was still heartbroken, I still wished to see her walking, laughing, smiling, even breathing in front of me, just so I could know that she was happy.

But, my wishes were soon broken. I could hear her soft, gentle crying and my heart shattered. My angel was crying. My love, my heart, my soul, was crying and I wasn’t even able to go up there and comfort her. Agony ripped through me. Her crying was the only thing I heard and it hurt me more than her breaking our date. Immediately, I blamed myself for her pain. If I hadn’t asked her out, I could be in there, holding her in my arms, letting her cry as I comforted her.

When I couldn’t take it anymore, I ran home. Even then I could hear her soft tears that were suddenly imprinted on my mind. It made me howl in agony. While I ran, I lifted my muzzle and howled into the night; it wasn't a call for the pack, but a howl of anguish. I grabbed some shorts that were hidden somewhere- probably Quil’s- and ran home, slipping them on as soon as I phased. I opened the door without any hesitation and hurried to my room, feeling my mom’s and sister’s eyes watching me as I go. I plopped face-down on my bed and just decided to sleep to get away from this world, from reality, from everything.

But I was only haunted by the sad sound of her falling tears.

Chapter 6 (Part 2) (Nayeli's POV)

The next morning, I didn’t go to school. Well, my parents tried to get me to go, but I wasn’t leaving unless Jacob was coming, too. So, I stayed home from school, helping Jacob out. I would give him food, drink, help him to the bathroom, help him back into bed, and I did it without any complaints. Hell, I barely even spoke at all. I only spoke to Amber on the phone when she offered to drive me to school tomorrow.

It was about three o’clock when Jacob started to stop shivering. His sweating was decreasing and he looked skinnier somehow. Finally, at six, he was looking much better. I was sitting beside the bed when he woke up from his nap, got up, and went downstairs. I followed after him, making sure he was stable. But there was no need.

He walked to the kitchen like nothing, even though everyone was looking at him curiously. He opened the fridge, took out a water bottle, and chugged it down within seconds. The only thing that broke the silence was his loud belch, which made everyone laugh.

My dad walked to him, slapped a hand on his back, and said, “Finally. My son’s a full wolf.” He looked prouder than I had ever seen him before. Jacob smiled, too, looking pleased. My mom walked over to him and kissed the top of his head, hugging him tightly.

“I’m sorry, mom,” he whispered. I swore I saw a tear come out of his eye.

My mom just kissed his head again and said, “It’s all right, Jacob. I love you.” He just nodded. Isaac started smiling.

“All right! I have a werewolf brother now,” he exclaimed. Everyone laughed; Isaac was the life of our family.

My dad nodded towards me and said to my brother, “You’d better thank your sister. She was there with you through it all.” Jacob furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me. I just waved at him timidly. He walked over to me and smiled lightly.

“Thanks,” he said.

“You’re welcome,” I replied.

Then, unexpectedly, he pulled me into a hug. Never in my life have I ever hugged my brother, but I hugged him, too.

“Aww,” my mom and dad said. That made Jacob pull away and smile at me. I punched him playfully.

“Let’s hope that after all that sleeping and napping, you’ve still got an arm for football,” I said, heading for the door. Jake laughed and followed behind me.

It was a great way to end the day.

*~*~♥~*~*

The next morning, I hitched a ride with Amber. She asked when Jake was going to be okay. I told her that he’d come back to school in a few weeks, which wasn’t a lie. He had to be with the pack for a while, learn all the ropes and strings of being a werewolf… but it’s not like I told her that.

We got to school and I was going to tell Seth that I was sorry and beg him to not hate me. But, when the first bell rang, Seth wasn’t here. I was kinda disappointed about that, but I couldn’t really blame him; I was horrible to him and it was impossible to forgive me.

During lunch, it was just me, Amber, and Tom. We moved to a smaller three seated table. I kept thinking about Seth and how terrible he must have felt when I broke off that date.

“Nayeli,” Tom called me back to reality. I looked up at him. He and Amber were looking at me in concern.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I’m so out of it today.” Amber patted my shoulder with her hand a nodded, understanding completely. Then, she turned her attention back to her food. Tom still looked worried.

“Are you sure you’re okay,” he asked. I nodded.

“Yes, I’m fine,” I said. He pursed his lips and looked at me closely.

He said, “Just to make sure, would you mind if I take you out later?”

I felt my heart freeze. Oh, crud. Was Tom really asking me out? On a date? Really?

When I hesitated too long to answer, he continued, “Amber can come along, too. We can go to Port Angeles and watch a movie, as long as it’s all right with you.”

Knowing that Amber was coming made me feel a little better. But I still wasn’t sure. I mean, Tom was a cool guy and everything and I know where he was going with this, but I didn’t really want to date at the moment. It felt wrong to break off my date with Seth, then go off and go to the movies with Tom. Still… we were only friends.

“All right,” I said agreeing. Tom smiled.

“Great.” He started talking to Amber about the movies. I just smiled and nodded the entire time.

Oh, I was going to hell for this.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how could she , poor seth suffered alot , omg loved the chap. post soon

( first to comment ) yay me :P

I know... Poor Seth... Anyway, I'm glad you liked it :) I'll for sure post ASAP
poor poor seth :(

I know :(

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service