The Twilight Saga

*Hey there, all you readers. As some of you may know, I wrote a story called Renesmee's Diary and the unfinished sequel to that story, Never Again. Well, for some odd reason, the story was deleted without a reason... so, I'll repost Renesmee's Diary and continue Never Again on this discussion. I'll repost Renesmee's Diary on a new discussion and add the link later. Enjoy Never Again!*

***Warning: You will not get the whole story unless you've ready Renesmee's Diary. Here's the link to Renesmee's Diary: http://thetwilightsaga.com/group/fanfiction/forum/topics/renesmees-... ***

Sequel to “Renesmee’s Diary.” This takes place a year later and Nayeli and Jacob are a little over a year old, but they look about seventeen years old.

Never Again

Chapter 1

“Ah! Seth, stop it!”

But Seth continued to squirt the water out of the water gun. I started running, but fell onto the grass, laughing my butt off. He stood over me, soaking my shirt and shorts.

“Seth, stop!”

He laughed. “Come on, Nayeli, don’t be such a girl!”

I said, “I am a girl, you idiot!”

He just laughed and attacked me with the water gun. I held up my hands to block the water. Then, Jacob came in with the biggest water gun.

“Say your prayers, Clearwater!”

He blasted the water gun at Seth, and Seth immediately stopped shooting me. I got up and ran away, grabbing my water gun and assisting Jacob. Seth tried to block the water with his hands, but ended up falling flat on his back.

Seth called, “All right, all right! Truce! Truce!”

Jacob and I looked at each other and put down our water guns. Seth stood up, shaking his head so that the water in his hair sprayed us. I laughed as the drops of water flew off his hair and landed all over us.

“Dog,” I said to him.

He smiled. “Thank you.” We all laughed.

I said, “We should start getting ready for the dinner. Dad said that we’re going somewhere really nice.”

Jacob laughed. “He said you had to wear a dress,” he said, taunting me. I stuck my tongue out at him; I hated wearing dresses.

I retorted, “You better shut up before I tell Dad that you left Isaac at home to play with water guns with Seth and I.”

Jacob’s eyes narrowed. “You wouldn’t dare.”

I smiled slyly. “Watch me.” Jacob groaned and started jogging towards the house. Seth and I laughed.

Seth looked at me and said, “Well, we should probably go now.”

I nodded and asked hopefully, “You’re still picking us up to take us to the dinner, right?”

He nodded, a smile on his face, “Of course. I’ll see you then.”

I brushed back a strand of black hair behind my ear, looking down nervously, and waved at him. “Later.”

I started running towards my house, feeling Seth’s gaze on me as I ran. I was home in half a minute. Jake was blocking the doorway, his arms crossed, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

“What,” I asked.

He smiled. “Just wait till I tell dad you have a crush on Seth. That will cover up the whole babysitting thing.”

I rolled my eyes. “Shut up. No, I don’t.” But Jake just kept smiling. I shoved him out of my way and went inside, hearing his chuckling behind me.

Okay, so I don’t exactly act like a total girl. But, can you blame me? I have a twin brother, a younger brother, and my dad’s werewolf pack was all guys (well, except for Leah). So, basically, I’ve been raised around a bunch of guys. Don’t get me wrong, I love cute clothes and shopping and everything, but I’d rather play football with the pack the guys than go shopping with the girls.

When I got to my room, Aunt Alice was up there, sitting on my bed, smiling.

“Nayeli,” she said in a singsong voice. I groaned; she was going to dress me up, wasn’t she?

I started saying, “Aunt Alice, I-”

“Don’t even start because you know that I will dress you up, no matter what.” She had a sly smile on her face.

I sighed. “Fine,” I grumbled. She squealed. She already had a dress picked out for me and heels that I would probably trip in.

First, Alice made me take a shower, because I smelt like “wet dog.” I told her it was because of the water fight with Seth and that it was nothing, but she made me take one anyways. Next, she did my hair and makeup. After, I put on my dress, careful not to mess up my makeup and hair, and heels. Alice squealed when she saw me in the outfit.

“Nayeli, you look so gorgeous!”

She pulled me over to the full body mirror on my closet door… Wow. I actually looked really pretty. My hair was nice and straightened, reaching to the small of my back. I didn’t have much makeup on. I was in a really cute, deep blue dress. The bodice was tight and the strappy silver heels matched really great with it.

“Wow, Alice,” I said, marveling over how great the dress looked “I look-”

“Like a girl?” She laughed. “It’s about time. You have no idea how fussy you used to be about wearing dresses and skirts when you were little.”

I rolled my eyes. “I was going to say I look really nice. But, now, I take it back.”

She groaned. “You can’t take a joke, can you?”

I smiled. “Nope.”

She laughed at me. “Well, let’s show the world how beautiful you are.”

I rolled my eyes again, but followed her out the door. Alice went to my mom and dad’s room, no doubt, going to fix up my mom’s wardrobe. I decided not to follow and go to the living room.

“Nayeli,” my twin called.

I groaned and walked to his room. I stood at the frame of his door. He was in there, in a baby blue button down shirt and dress pants. He looked at me and laughed.

“Finally, you’re dressing like a girl,” he teased.

I rolled my eyes. “Like I haven’t heard that one before. What do you need?” He held up his tie. I groaned, walked toward him, and helped him put on his tie.

“So,” he asked. “Where do you think we’re going?”

I shrugged, tying the tie under the collar of his shirt. “Dad said something about a ferry boat that he and mom went a long time ago. He said it was someplace really special to mom.”

“Then why do we have to dress like idiots?”

I playfully smacked his arm. “Because it’s their anniversary, stupid. Their second anniversary. And we’re going to be there to celebrate it with them.”

He rolled his eyes. “Can’t I just stay home,” he asked.

I shook my head. “Everyone’s going. Even Isaac.”

He groaned; Isaac was our youngest brother. He’s only four months old, but he looks and acts like a five year old. He’s really cute and sweet, but he hasn’t really found his full personality yet, so he follows Jacob around. If Jacob goes somewhere, Isaac has to go. If Jacob stays home from somewhere, Isaac has to stay home, too. If Isaac isn’t with Jacob, he’ll cry. Jacob loves Isaac, but he gets annoyed sometimes.

“Speak of the devil,” Jacob whispered as I finished tying his tie.

I looked out the door and saw Isaac. He looked so cute in his white button down and dress pants. He already had his tie tied, probably by Alice. His bronze hair was nicely combed and his dark brown eyes glittered with excitement.

“I’m ready,” he said. I laughed and picked up Isaac in my arms.

“You look very handsome,” I said.

He grinned a toothy grin. “Thank you.”

I kissed his cheek and put him down. He started running to mom and dad’s room, saying, “Mommy! I look handsome!” I laughed again.

I walked down stairs and saw dad down there, grabbing a water bottle. He looked really great in his tux. I smiled.

“Wow, dad,” I said. “Nice suit.” He turned around and chuckled.

“You don’t look too bad yourself,” he said, raising an eyebrow at my dress.

I felt my face burn. “Alice got to me,” I said.

He laughed. “I kinda figured that out. You’d just better hope there aren’t any guys there. I don’t really feeling like kicking anybody’s-”

I cut him off, “Dad, calm down. I’ll try not to attract boys’ attention.”

He smiled. “That’s my girl.”

I laughed and hugged him. He kissed my head before letting me go. I decided to go sit in the living room. I carefully lounged on the couch, resting my head on the armrest. I closed my eyes and sighed contently for a second.

“Nayeli,” I heard my mom call. I opened my eyes and sat up, looking around.

“Over here,” She said, at the foot of the stairs.

I looked over at her from the couch and my jaw dropped; I had never seen my mother dress so… amazing. Her red dress flowed so far down, almost covering her feet. But you could just see her silver strappy heels and her toenails, which were glistening red. There was only one shoulder strap. She looked like a Greek goddess. My dad came into the room and he looked just as shocked as I was, his jaw dropping.

“Wow, mom,” I said. “You look great!”

“I couldn’t have said it better myself,” my dad said, looking at her for longer than necessary. I fake gagged. My mother looked at me and gave me that look that said, “There he goes with his compliments again.”

She looked at my dad and said, “I could say the same thing about you.” My dad smiled.

My mom looked at me and said, “Honey, Alice said you needed this.” She handed me a little silver purse. I groaned; will I even been needing this?

“Thanks, mom.”

“Jacob William, Isaac Masen,” my mother called my brothers by their full names, indicating that she meant business. “You’d better be down here within a minute or I’m coming up there and getting you.”

Within seconds, Jacob was rushing down the stairs with Isaac behind him. “Ready,” Jacob said.

“Ready,” Isaac echoed. Jacob rolled his eyes; he didn’t really like being copied.

Just then, there was a knock at the door. I walked over, nearly tripping on my heels. Jacob and Isaac laughed. I scowled at them and opened the door. But all intentions of killing my brothers disappeared as soon as I turned to who was at the frame of the door. It was Seth. He looked so handsome in his burgundy button down and khaki dress pants. His hair looked nice and combed, gelled and probably filled with hairspray or something.

I quickly went out of my reverie before anyone could notice I was staring. “Wow, Seth,” I said. “That’s a really great outfit.”

He smiled at me, looking at me, as well. “Thanks. And you look… amazing.” I felt the blood burn in my cheeks.

Jacob coughed out, “Desperate.” Isaac snickered.

I turned and threw my purse at him.

“Ow,” he exclaimed, rubbing his forehead.

I said, “Woops. Could you pick that up for me, Jake? It flew out of my hand.” I emphasized “flew.” He glared at me and picked up the purse. My parents and Seth laughed; now I knew why I’ll need that purse. Thank you, Alice.

“Nice throw,” Seth whispered.

I smiled. “Thanks.”

He said, still whispering, “You really do look amazing, by the way.”

My face began to burn again. “Thanks,” I sad timidly. Seth smiled.

My dad said, “All right, people. Let’s get to the dinner before the night gets old. Nayeli, Jacob, Isaac, you’ll ride with Seth.” As everyone start scattering out of the house, my dad eyed me suspiciously. I rolled my eyes and shook my head; I knew exactly what he was thinking and it wasn’t like that between Seth and me. We were just friends… sorta.

“Shotgun,” I called as we walked to Seth’s red Corolla.

Isaac whined, “No fair! I wanted shotgun.”

Jacob said, “Don’t worry, Isaac. She only wants shotgun because she wants to sit next to Seth in the car.” He smirked at me.

I turned and hit Jacob with my purse again, hitting him where it counted. Jacob fell onto his knees, groaning in pain. Isaac and Seth started laughing. I smiled.

“I’m sorry, Jake, I didn’t hear you. What did you say,” I asked him, smirking.

He looked up at me and scowled. “Nothing,” he grumbled. Seth chuckled and we got inside the car.

“Well,” he said. “Let’s go.” He put his car in drive and we were on our way.

This was going to be some night.

Tags: Alice, Bella, Black, Brandon, Breaking, Carlie, Carlisle, Clearwater, Cullen, Dawn, More…Eclipse, Edward, Emily, Emmett, Esme, Forevergirl, Harry, Isaac, Isabella, Jacob, Jared, Jasper, Leah, Love, Madame, Mason, McCarthy, Moon, Nayeli, New, Pack, Paul, Potter, Renesmee, Rosalie, Sam, Seth, The, Twilight, Uley, Whitlock, William

Views: 1993

Replies to This Discussion

I know, I do, too. Poor Seth... :(

i loved the chapter

so sad it had to end so soon

It's cool, we all got things going on lately. Anyway, I know. Poor Seth :(

This is so so so awesome!!! First of all, they almost kissed and she pulled away; that means that I sreamed with anger. Not that I blame you. Second of all, why the hell did Nayeli accept?! Not that I blame you - again. So in conclusion, your story has drama, romance. Ahh what a perfect chemistry!

Chao,

Larisee

I feel so bad for Seth. =(

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service