The Twilight Saga

So this is basically a story about how after Bella saves Edward she still leaves him. This story is about Edward taking his revenge on Bella, but Bella's already dead, how can he do that? Bella's daughter, Jamie, will have to pay the price. Will Jamie ever ovcome Edward or will she be haunted her entire life?

Views: 382

Replies to This Discussion

Chapter 6

AN: I know I haven’t updated in forever. I’ve decided this will not be a frequently updated story. I apologize for the inconvenience but when I first made this story I had no idea what I was doing with it.. I was just kind of playing with the idea of it so I’ve been having a lot of writer’s block’s and such. But please don’t let this stop you from reading my story; I will try my best to finish this story!! Now please enjoy Chapter 6~~

I crumple the note up in my pocket unsure of what else I could do. I take a mental note to ask Em who the ‘King of all ages’ is. I quietly walk into the house to meet the rest of the Cullen’s hoping the rest aren’t as scary as Alice.

“Hi,” I smile walking into the house. Everyone looks at me with different expressions. Anger, annoyance, dismissal, caring..

“I am Carlisle, the head of this family. This is my wife Esme, my son Jasper, and my daughter Rosalie.” He nods stepping forward to shake my hand.

“Pleasure to meet you,” I nod standing slightly behind the Emmett overwhelmed with the amount of vampires in the room.

“Listen you! Don’t think you can prance in her and just ask for help! You stole my brother and my husband! You deserve to die!” Rosalie shouts looking with me with such coldness it makes me wonder if looks could really kill. I feel a slight chill run up my spine as she continues to stare me down.

“I never knew,” I whisper staring at the ground as if it were the most interesting thing in the world. “I never knew Em was married. If I knew, if I knew he had such a life outside of me I wouldn’t have-I wouldn’t have let him stay with me!”

“Enough!” Emmett yells looking at everyone with a murderous look in his eyes.  I take a step back fearing Emmett for the first time in my life. “I went to visit Bella and when I saw she had a kid I realized she needed my help! So don’t blame Jame, don’t ever blame Jame.”

“Emmett!” Rose shouts with a look of pure hurt on her face.

“I’m sorry,” I whisper shaking my head staring at the faces of this family. When I was very young my mother used to tell me of these magical people, the Cullens. She used to tell me stories of their family and how great they were. But as  I stand her in front of the people I’ve envied for so many years  I can’t help but feel responsible.

The family that is standing before me does not seem like the happy family that my mother told me about so many times before.  They seem so broken and hurt and lost and I can’t help but feel that everything is my entire fault. I do a sharp turn ready to leave.

“Jame! Where are you going?” Em shouts grabbing my wrist.

“I’m leaving. Everything is my entire fault. I’ve taken you away from your family and now your family is broken. I just can’t do this to you anymore Em!”

“Jame.” I shake my head refusing to let him change my mind. I shake his hand off mine, I know he could hold my wrist forever but somehow he lets me go.

“Good-bye Em. Thank you, for everything,” I whisper holding back the tears that so want so badly to escape. I close my eyes wishing so badly that I didn’t have to say good-bye to Emmett. He’s my best friend, my brother, the only person I know. I don’t want him to say good-bye but if  I can’t keep doing this to him. I’m done hurting him.

I quickly turn to leave wishing that he wouldn’t follow me. But yet as I wish to let him go a part of me still yearns for him to follow after me. Am I so selfish after all? For the man who gave me everything I cannot give him freedom? I thought monsters only existed in red eyed ones but somehow I’ve become that monster and yet I still have these stupid brown eyes. I am the monster.

AN: I know this isn’t as well written as the other chapter.. *Sob sob* And I’m sorry for that and  I also apologize for this short chapter. I think so far this is my worst chapter.. I’m so sorry!! Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed the update?  Comment? ^__^

I enjoyed the chapter a lot.

I liked the phrase " I’ve become that monster and yet I still have these stupid brown eyes. I am the monster."

Best wishes

Chris

D'aww your comment means a lot to me! :)) at least I know some people do in fact enjoy my story, thanks so much for takin the time to read it! :DD

IMPORTANT

Okay guys! So my lovely readers I would like to thank you all for taking the time to read my story. Trust me, you guys mean a lot to me! :)) I love getting feedback and seeing people actually enjoy my story! :D You guys are seriously awesome. Now I wanted to update another chapter but I'm on writer's block. :I I know what I'm going to do but I want you're opinion on some stuff!

First: Do you think I should bring her dad back? I was thinking of having Jamie's dad back and I have an idea how but the only problem is I don't know who to make the dad! I never thought of that when I originally created this story. >./p>

Second: Should I have Jamie be in  a relationship eventually? Or does that not seem to fit well with this story. I was thinking she could be in a relationship with Alec. But then I thought that was odd. What do you guys think? If not then I'll just have them be good friends? (Haha, friendzone them. -.^ Jkjk!)

Feedback is loved. I want to continue the story but I just need some help! Thanks bunches guys!

Chapter 7

AN: Update Wooh Hah! I would just like to say thank you to all my readers. I really love it when I know people are actually reading my story and LIKING it! That brings me great joy. :DD Oh, but on a side note. No one responded to my Important notice *sigh* I can’t go very far into my story without your help! So please leave a comment on what you think so I can play around with some ideas. Thanks all! They really do help me bunches! :D

Walking by myself in the middle of the night I can’t find the urge to care. I should be afraid of my life, I should be afraid Edward could pop out, out of nowhere but I’m not. I simply do not care. So what if I die? What do I have to live for?

Lying down on an empty park bench I close my eyes feeling the rain drops drip on my face. I curl up in a ball warming myself up to the cold rain. What do I have to live for?

Suddenly Alice’s small figure pops into my mind. Alice? I close my eyes trying to get my thoughts straight. Why have I remembered Alice? Alice? The note. Alice. The note!

I sit up sharply from the bench. The note! I pull it out of my pocket covering it from the rain.

Where should I start? I suppose since you are reading this I have finally met you, Jamie Swan. I know all of this may seem confusing to you as it was to me. But that cannot be helped for the time being. I’m truly sorry for the horrors you are about to endure. But  I want you to remember a few choice words.

You’re mother had probably taught you that gold eyes are marked as your guardian and red eyes are evil beings. That is not always true, don’t assume things, okay?

Second your savior will be the king of all ages. You must head out of this country to the man who controls us all.

And at last however things may seem it may not be the way it is.

I know all my words here don’t make any sense to you now but it will eventually. I just hope you’ll be alive to understand.

~Alice

I need to know the truth. All my life I’ve been ignorant to everything that has happened. All my life I just stood by and let everyone do the work for me. Not anymore. I need to find out the truth. I need to know what in my past has made everything the way it is today.

I don’t care if I die in the process. I don’t care if I hurt myself. I don’t care what happens; I will do anything to find out the truth. And the only way to do that is to visit the King of All Ages. Who could that possibly be?

King of all ages? The Volturi are very powerful. They rule the world! They’re the king of the vampires. If the Volturi would chose to one day kill all the humans in existence he would get away with it. They hold the secrets to the world Jame. My mother’s voice rings in my head. I close my eyes sharply pained by the memory. I forgot how much I really miss my mom.

“No time to remorse Jamie,” I mutter to myself. “You have to be strong. You have to find out the truth. Get your head in the game! You need to find out the truth, if only for mother. You need to stop being a baby, grow up. Come on Jame.”

Volturra, I decide. That’s where I have to go.

Hopping onto the first plane out of there I realize I have no idea what I’m doing. I’d somehow managed to tap into Emmett’s bank account and was able to get on a plane. I do feel guilty though, because, yet again, I’m taking advantage of Emmett. It feels like I can’t do anything on my own, which is true.

“Ma’am, would you like some peanuts?” A lady asks giving me a tight smile.

“I’ll have to pass, thank you though,” I nod turning my head away. Suddenly feeling cold I wrap my arms around myself.

“Cold? Of course you would be, you know how stupid it is to be dripping wet in the middle of winter?” A voice the man next to me laughs.

“I never asked for your opinion,” I mutter looking up at his face angrily. My body fills with alarm as I look into his eyes. Blood red eyes. I grip the end of my seat tightly not knowing what to do. I can’t die, not yet. I haven’t found out the truth.

The man leans in right next to my neck the feel of his fangs lingering on my skin. This is it. I’m about ready to scream when I hear a dry chuckle come from. “Relax,” he laughs. “I can’t kill you, not out here, there are too many witnesses. Besides, I’ve been ordered to bring you to Aro, safely.”

There’s something about the way he says safely that scares me shitless. I’m about to run because despite his words his eyes still bother me. I’m about to book it but then remember Alice’s words to me not too long ago.  Not all of us with golden eyes are good and not all of those with red eyes should be deemed evil. I close my eyes tightly forcing myself to relax into my seat.

“Huh,” he mutters. I open my eyes at the sound of his voice, my body alert. “I would have expected you to run by now. I expected you to be afraid, knowing who you’re mother is.”

“I am afraid of you,” I whisper looking at him. “But I trust you.”

“Ambitious,” he nods with a sick smile on his face. “I like that. The names Alec, I’m here to take you to meet Aro, the king.”

“Aro,” I whisper closing my eyes. This is it, it’s now or never, and I’m not turning back.

AN: Sooo. I think Alec is OOC. Sorry about that guys. I don’t think he’s going to get in character.. at all.. And this is mainly because I read Twilight a LONG time ago and I can’t really seem to remember all of the details. So if my information is off or anything like that, please, feel free to correct me. If I can, I will fix my mistakes but again, there is no guarantee I can. ALSO! I know I said it at the beginning of the chapter but I cannot stress this enough! I really need people to comment their opinions on how it should go down. I need your opinions in my IMPORTANT I put a while back ago. Well, that’s all, sorry for ranting guys, I hope you enjoyed the Chapter.                 

This is amazing!! please update soon, I can't wait

Rhi xo

Thank you, glad you liked it. I'll try and update soon ! (:

i really like this story and can't wait to read your next update!

Thanks. I'll try to get it up soon. ^.^ By the way. do you haven any suggestions for that Important notice I had? :)  

Chapter 8

“Get up,” a voice mutters pulling me out of my slumber. I open my eyes alerting myself to my surroundings.

“We’re here already?” I question stretching out with a tired yawn.

“No,” he laughs dryly “I woke you up because you’re just so damn interesting awake.” I roll my eyes and shake my head. Sarcasm definitely noted.

“Ha-ha, very funny.”

“Thanks,” he laughs giving me a sly smile. “I try.” When he gives me a sideways glance I can’t help but smile back. I mentally curse myself for smiling. Damn it. It’s really no time to be smiling, this is serious. I have to… What the hell am I doing again?

“You look troubled,” he laughs placing a hand on the small of my back. “Have you forgotten what you came here for?”

“Shut up,” I mutter pushing his hand away. He gives me a hearty laugh but holds up his hands in mock surrender. “I’m obviously here to find out the truth.”

“The truth?” He questions quirking an eyebrow look honestly confused.

“Yeah, why else would I be here?” I question getting off of the plane after him. He probably knows where he’s going so I’ll just follow him.

“Dunno.” He replies shaking his head. “Aro said you wanted to join the guards.”

I stop dead in my tracks. “The guards?” I shout. He turns around and looks at me questionly.

“Yeah, you know the guards that guards the Volturi? Why else would you come here?” He replies staring at me.

“I just..” I stop and think for a moment and realize I’m thoroughly at a loss for words. Why am I here? I merely acted on an impulse. I hopped on the first plane out after reading a letter from a girl I barely met. How could I be sure she was trustworthy? And besides that I’m not even entirely sure what she wanted me to do here!

“Humans,” he mutters shaking his head. “They’re all so stupid.”

I look up at him fiercely. “Do not even call me stupid!” I shout stamping my foot down.

“Ooh look, stupid and tempered. Hah.” I chomp my mouth shut and stare at him hard. I want to shout every foul word possible at him, but I can’t. I can’t because he’s right. I don’t know what I’m doing. I have no idea what I’m doing. I came here on a stupid whim and that’s all it was.

Suddenly, without my permission, my eyes begin to tear up. I try and blink back the tears but the damage is already done, I’m crying. And not just crying, no, I’m also sobbing into hysteria. What’s wrong with me? I don’t understand. I can’t understand. I don’t know. Alec’s right, I’m just a stupid, short tempered human.

“Hey,” I hear Alec’s soft voice whisper. I keep my head down refusing to taunt me any further. “Let’s go.”

“What?” I ask wiping away the tears that I’ve shed. I look up and see him already walking far ahead of me. I quickly run to catch up not wanting to get lost in the unknown.

“What are you doing?” I question once I catch up. What am I supposed to say? I feel utterly stupid for the standing there minutes ago crying in front of him like an idiot. What did I expect? For him to console me and tell me it’s alright? For him to hug me and give me all the answers? I shake my head, Nonsense. He’s a vampire, an emotionless, human eating vampire.

“You want to know the truth, right?” He asks after a long moment of silence. At first I don’t say anything, too shocked that he’s even talking after that.

“Uh, yeah,” I manage.

“Well come on then.” He replies grabbing my hand and leading me into a tall building. “If its one thing I do know, it’s that Aro hasn’t failed me before. So maybe, he could help you too.”

I look at him shocked because on his face is a smile. It’s not a smirk, nor is it a lousy half smile, no, it’s a full on smile. I can’t help but feel my chest flutter a little bit. I smile back and follow his lead. Maybe Alec’s isn’t as heartless as I thought, maybe I spoke to soon.

“But don’t go crying in front of him too, spaz,” he laughs giving me a smirk. I roll my eyes at him.

Or maybe not.

AN: Yay another chapter! Hehe, I think this story is really coming along nicely. Or that’s what I think but I’m probably biased.. Anyways, I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, even though it’s like two in the morning and it’s really short... Yeah… I had fun writing out Alec’s character. I have a feeling he’s way OOC but you know what? I like him like this. xD

Uh, also I’m not exactly sure what the Volturi’s place looks like.. I haven’t read the book in a while and I can’t remember the description so I’m so sorry if I’m way off, please feel free to correct me. Other than that, I hope you all enjoyed another update! Leave a comment and tell me what you think? They really help! :D

still a wonderful read and waiting patiently for the next chapter

Thanks for waiting so patiently! (: I'm actually trying to write the next chapter right now! It'll hopefully be up soon!! 

RSS

© 2014   Created by Hachette Book Group.

Report an Issue | Guidelines  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service